Login

russian armor

[DBP] Tank Hunter feedback thread

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
9 Dec 2017, 11:44 AM

T34/85 is a general unit while this doctrine would need something AT dedicated.

I dont think so, with the t-34-85 tank the commander is still relevant to 1v1's otherwise no one would choose this commander. Having conscripts with assault AT grenades, tank detection, tank repair and a tank AT bombing run isnt enough AT dedicated abilities?
9 Dec 2017, 12:23 PM

Permanently Banned

I dont think so, with the t-34-85 tank the commander is still relevant to 1v1's otherwise no one would choose this commander. Having conscripts with assault AT grenades, tank detection, tank repair and a tank AT bombing run isnt enough AT dedicated abilities?

And how you will be fight vs infatry that have stg,g43,lmg ?
9 Dec 2017, 12:44 PM

AT nades - all right, they are good for this doctrine.
Tank detection - ok, it also suits
But tank repairs and bombing run? What I'm going to repair? This crap T34/76 which will "hunt" axis tanks? As for bombing runs, I guess you know very well how they are situational opposite to loiters.
I still don't feel this doctrine as a AT doctrine. I mean, I'm hunting Panthers and Tigers with PTRSes and T34/76? Good luck.
9 Dec 2017, 13:53 PM

*facepalm*
Have you guys actually read and thought about what I said?
First you would fight versus infantry with infantry, hmg's, mortarts, tanks, basically with your faction. Plus you would have the t-34-85 which is good versus infantry as well as tanks.
Secoundly tank repairs is a way for you to keep your infantry in the frontline longer, assuming you have the muni to spare, and you would be repairing your t-34-85's tanks that are, again, pretty good versus infantry. The AT bombing run is actually pretty good specially versus heavier tanks because those are slower. I actually wouldnt mind if this ability got a buff seeing how it actually relies on player skill to be used to full effect.
11 Dec 2017, 13:49 PM

I agree, but the fact that you get those without needing to upgrade your infantry with AT grenades makes that same upgrade redundant.

Well they are two different types of AT grenades. I could say the same for volks with lava nades and volly tho- Oh right they don't need to buy a upgrade for it.

Damn.

But really Its good from preventing German tanks from just running silly nilly past your guys if you have the Ammo for it. Before the German tank pops smoke and gets away free.
15 Nov 2019, 07:21 AM

Permanently Banned
The problem with this commander ist that he has nothing for late game. The conscripts get killed by all kinds of things like aritllery fire, brummbear, etc, other infantry, etc.
the commander needs something for late game, like the ISU 152, instead of the camoflage.
15 Nov 2019, 09:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Nov 2019, 07:21 AMRitter
The problem with this commander ist that he has nothing for late game. The conscripts get killed by all kinds of things like aritllery fire, brummbear, etc, other infantry, etc.
the commander needs something for late game, like the ISU 152, instead of the camoflage.

Necro
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 43
Germany 759
unknown 18
Germany 3
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias