community also said brits are well designed

where can i found this comments?
17 Nov 2017, 09:57 AM

Of course, now it has become the
1) full health
2) full spaced
3) instaretreat
Squad.

Panic reatreating is a luxury, you want to avoid any arty like you can avoid easily stuka barrage. It's the rng that makes it good, so "it has no scatter" is not an advantage at all unless you are perfectly sure theguy is afk and/or will be predictable and always dodgein one way like a dumbass.

It isn't op, it fires at longer range but is fragile, stuka isn't and shouldn't because it needs to close in.
The health nerf is stupid as hell.

I posted my feedback several times.
This is not blaming anything, this is expressing my opinion.
Nobody asked them to get on the throne and balance, if they think it is putting too much pressure on them they can drop the ball whenever they want, but they shouldn't open "DECEMBER BALANCE PATCH FEEDBACK" thread if they don't want to hear people opinion to not be "disturbed"...
At the same time they shouldn't expect an 80% positive feedback if they keep trolling/ignoring/insulting whoever is providing it, so I really hope they didn't change the 80% positive feedback requirement.

Pani retreat is not a luxury. If you cannot retreat your squad after first salvo has landed you suckling. Period.

Or according to your opinions are off map artillery strikes are OP because retreating once you see flares is a luxury.

Tis games is about micro and fast reactions as well as a good macro. If you cannot manage your squads you deserve to lose. Even a bundle grenade would wipe your squads then ;)

Stuka is different because it has high alpha damage so if you do not predict its direction well on certain the place is narrow or your team weapons are slow, the rip for them.

On the other hand you have plenty of time to move team weapons from katty, because unless you are unlucky it will not wipe them in a first salvo.

And about the balance team. Tell me dear fanboys how you can cry so much about the least important thing of a mobile artillery - its Healthbar. It is still the same squad wipe machine, just does more easily to tank pushes.

Also you have new buffed rakketten that won't collide with terrain so the RNG won't fuck with you if you place you our defences properly
17 Nov 2017, 10:09 AM

Pani retreat is not a luxury. If you cannot retreat your squad after first salvo has landed you suckling. Period.

Or according to your opinions are off map artillery strikes are OP because retreating once you see flares is a luxury.

Tis games is about micro and fast reactions as well as a good macro. If you cannot manage your squads you deserve to lose. Even a bundle grenade would wipe your squads then ;)

Stuka is different because it has high alpha damage so if you do not predict its direction well on certain the place is narrow or your team weapons are slow, the rip for them.

On the other hand you have plenty of time to move team weapons from katty, because unless you are unlucky it will not wipe them in a first salvo.

And about the balance team. Tell me dear fanboys how you can cry so much about the least important thing of a mobile artillery - its Healthbar. It is still the same squad wipe machine, just does more easily to tank pushes.

Also you have new buffed rakketten that won't collide with terrain so the RNG won't fuck with you if you place you our defences properly

Panic retreat (spam T button) /=/ soft retreat

Stop finding BS arguments..NOBODY instaretreat from arty, it isn't as flawless as you make it look like, a retreating squad leave the front for a lot of time.

"Even a bundle grenade would wipe your squads then"

LOL so you retreat to base everytime the guythrow a nade..jeez nice play.

"It is still the same squad wipe machine"

It isn't, it has been hardnerfed in his damage against weapon team...

"how you can cry so much about the least important thing of a mobile artillery - its Healthbar"

Yeah it's not like calliOP is OP because of being IMMUNE to tank rushes...with these 640 hitpoints..
But hey if nothing would change just scrap the idea...at this point

It is getting tiresome, I proved you that any arty, even to get the best out of it, can fire far at longer range than stuka can, thus saying that all should have low durability is wrong because calliope and katyusha can fire at a much safer range.
Now your argument shifted to "meh it's just the healthbar" which implies that the change itself has no considerable effect on the unit...this is litterally puddingposting...
17 Nov 2017, 10:15 AM

Stop finding BS arguments..NOBODY instaretreat from arty, it isn't as flawless as you make it look like, a retreating squad leave the front for a lot of time.

"how you can cry so much about the least important thing of a mobile artillery - its Healthbar"

Yeah it's not like calliOP is OP because of being IMMUNE to tank rushes...with these 640 hitpoints..

It is getting tiresome, I proved you that any arty, even to get the best out of it, can fire far at longer range than stuka can, thus saying that all should have low durability is wrong because calliope and katyusha can fire at a much safer range.
Now your argument shifted to "meh it's just the healthbar" which implies that the change itself has no considerable effect on the unit...this is litterally puddingposting...

The only one who is pudding posting is you right now.

You think that a retreat of a squad every 1 or 2 minutes is not a justified ? After all threads arty isn't free, it cost fuel and mp. Also it is a mp drain unit because it cost upkeep. It should at least force units to RETREAR not soft retreat.

The bundle made was an example of the micro. You don't need to retreat from made, you need to retreat from arty because it is designed that way and costs more.

Why you always turn all of my arguments upside-down, never listen to me, ignore me, make fool of me and only pick a bit of my arguments then change them ?

Look, Stuka HP near was justified (along with kalliope HP nerf )

I have posted all logical balance arguments why it was a justified need but you are such an ignorant fool that it has no point to discuss with you anymore.
17 Nov 2017, 10:15 AM

Instant retreat is quite normal for ally player, because the alpha shot of axis mobile artillery is too powerful that can wipe squad in the first hit mostly guaranteed. And it is even more normal for brainless axis player to spam retreat when activating FHQ. I don't see your point. Play more team game please.
17 Nov 2017, 10:18 AM

The only one who is pudding posting is you right now.

You think that a retreat of a squad every 1 or 2 minutes is not a justified ? After all threads arty isn't free, it cost fuel and mp. Also it is a mp drain unit because it cost upkeep. It should at least force units to RETREAR not soft retreat.

The bundle made was an example of the micro. You don't need to retreat from made, you need to retreat from arty because it is designed that way and costs more.

Why you always turn all of my arguments upside-down, never listen to me, ignore me, make fool of me and only pick a bit of my arguments then change them ?

Look, Stuka HP near was justified (along with kalliope HP nerf )

I have posted all logical balance arguments why it was a justified need but you are such an ignorant fool that it has no point to discuss with you anymore.

Altough it is a bit out of topic, It is not difficult to find that 99% people that defending axis nerf having an axis avatar. Not to mean anything, just a funny fact that I notice.
17 Nov 2017, 10:32 AM

Altough it is a bit out of topic, It is not difficult to find that 99% people that defending axis nerf having an axis avatar. Not to mean anything, just a funny fact that I notice.

And don't have a playercard ;)
17 Nov 2017, 11:56 AM

And don't have a playercard ;)

Yours is also absent. Noone use playercard anymore.
With all due respect, but you remind me of Katitof, justifying the unjustifiable, with very sophisticated arguments.
17 Nov 2017, 12:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Nov 2017, 11:56 AMLeo251

Yours is also absent. Noone use playercard anymore.
With all due respect, but you remind me of Katitof, justifying the unjustifiable, with very sophisticated arguments.

Everybody knows who I am. I am well known by most of the community.

I created guides, I helped many players in state office and most top tier players known me as a good player and have played with me.

But who are you ? No one knows anything about you ;)
17 Nov 2017, 12:15 PM

I don't know what i find funnier: your playercard or your steamname: Axis are OP, players are retarded.

People like you should be forbidden from discussing balance.

17 Nov 2017, 12:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Nov 2017, 12:15 PMzarok47

I don't know what i find funnier: your playercard or your steamname: Axis are OP, players are retarded.

Lol, a tief shouting to catch the tief. Good job Zarok :D
17 Nov 2017, 12:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Nov 2017, 12:15 PMzarok47

I dont think someone find something op should be forbidden from the forum just because he put the fact and his tought on his player card. I always support my argument with valid reasons.
17 Nov 2017, 13:51 PM

I dont think someone find something op should be forbidden from the forum just because he put the fact and his tought on his player card. I always support my argument with valid reasons.

Yet you ignore reasons of the others until they provie their playercard. A bit doublestandard-ish :unsure:
17 Nov 2017, 15:23 PM

Yet you ignore reasons of the others until they provie their playercard. A bit doublestandard-ish :unsure:

When did I do so? I replied to every point they given out and pointed out their mistake. Yet, I never call for their player card.
17 Nov 2017, 15:29 PM

When did I do so? I replied to every point they given out and pointed out their mistake. Yet, I never call for their player card.

Like axis reatreating to their frp?
Ost doenst have frp
99% of allied fanboys think that axis=okw
17 Nov 2017, 20:01 PM

Hector, you really are blowing a bit of smoke.

There is a reason in team games you NEVER see massed stuka. Maayyybbeeee 2.

Kat, cali, priest, matress.... there is a reason noone stops at 1-2.

18 Nov 2017, 02:38 AM

Like axis reatreating to their frp?
Ost doenst have frp
99% of allied fanboys think that axis=okw

So you successfully point out my mistake and I admit that's my careless. But it doesnt mean I have ignore this point. Because there is too much bull shit arguments from jagd wolfe so thanks for reminding me. Instant retreat is even more common for ost. As most of their army is static team weapons, I always retreat my vetted team weapon immediately as ost if I see any red flares or the first barrage from mobile artillery comes.Luckily, priest and katyusha usually miss at the first salvo, I can have a lot of time to pick up and retreat my team weapons that makes me feel comfortable and rarely frustrated when playing axis.
18 Nov 2017, 02:42 AM

Hector, you really are blowing a bit of smoke.

There is a reason in team games you NEVER see massed stuka. Maayyybbeeee 2.

Kat, cali, priest, matress.... there is a reason noone stops at 1-2.

Because two are already very effective most of the time. In fact , I always see massed stuka in team game and so do I when playing OKW. It's not like katyusha and priest is nearly useless at least you have a pair.
18 Nov 2017, 05:57 AM

Katy op? Its a dice roll for kills and its main role is are denial. The werfer is a better "killer" but has to get close for it (katy can also kill up close however)
And the matress and calliope are both getting nerfed so whats this bitching about?
18 Nov 2017, 06:03 AM

Because two are already very effective most of the time. In fact , I always see massed stuka in team game and so do I when playing OKW. It's not like katyusha and priest is nearly useless at least you have a pair.

I disagree, I believe the Stuka is far more situational. It is used to much more tactically to clear a certain objective. It is far more effective in this role than as a general artillery against anything. If you amass enough Kats and calis you can directly assault armor up to an above the king tiger.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 36
Russian Federation 20
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak