Login

russian armor

KT should have penalties

12 Nov 2017, 17:10 PM

KT shouldn't be nerfed but have more micro management and downside.

Reduce its AOE vs Infantry
Create a switch weapon profile, one profile AT with very low AOE and one profile AI with good AOE and low penetration. Something equal to the ISU-152
12 Nov 2017, 17:57 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Nov 2017, 11:59 AMLatch

As stated earlier, Pumas can pen the Pershing reliably. It's commonly known that the pershing doesnt have great armour.

Depends on range, but in general:
The puma has around a ~33% change of penning a pershing.
The firefly has around a ~60% chance of penning a KT.

I'm not familiar with you as a player or a .org poster (though just a few hours ago, I saw your stream on twitch, glad theres a new coh2 streamer :D) but if you look at which situation you called "reliable" and which other situation you presented as unreliable, you may get a better idea of why people are making the "youre an allies fanboy" argument.
12 Nov 2017, 18:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Nov 2017, 11:59 AMLatch

As stated earlier, Pumas can pen the Pershing reliably. It's commonly known that the pershing doesnt have great armour.

Another wtf statement. Pumas have less of a chance to pen a Pershing than a FF to pen a KT, yet somehow you are making it out that the FF doesn't ever pen and the puma always pens.
12 Nov 2017, 18:29 PM

Another wtf statement. Pumas have less of a chance to pen a Pershing than a FF to pen a KT, yet somehow you are making it out that the FF doesn't ever pen and the puma always pens.

Fun (offtopic) fact.

I played a game with current ISU152 and it reliably failed to penetrate puma with HE rounds on :D
12 Nov 2017, 18:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Nov 2017, 15:31 PMwongtp

2ndly the KT doesnt need to push. it just has to sit there and wipe squads left and right then pull back to repair and let ur own TD/panthers to snipe off su85s/fireflies/jacksons which are pretty much the best counters in the game for KT.

Why do you not expect at least 1000 mp and 400 - 470 fuel not to be hard to crack?
12 Nov 2017, 18:37 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

I think any talks of a nerf to the KT (whether you believe it is over performing or not) should wait until we all see the impact of the repair rate nerfs. With the KT having much less uptime, it may become harder for it to pull its weight (as will be the case with all WFA vehicles, really, but especially okw vehicles with just how much their repair speed got nerfed).
12 Nov 2017, 18:42 PM

I think any talks of a nerf to the KT (whether you believe it is over performing or not) should wait until we all see the impact of the repair rate nerfs. With the KT having much less uptime, it may become harder for it to pull its weight (as will be the case with all WFA vehicles, really, but especially okw vehicles with just how much their repair speed got nerfed).

repair rates won't affect that much, just look at the ace.

Now the only nerf I really wanted to see was putting KT back on structures, having it being instantly called in is so stupid since it's not a commander unit.
12 Nov 2017, 18:46 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Nov 2017, 18:42 PMzerocoh

Why would they not affect that much?
12 Nov 2017, 18:58 PM

insaneHoshi you have 4000 games literally all as Axis, 90% as OKW. Every post you made should have a big red asterisk next to it.

The whole "get a TD and kite" is a very naive comment and clearly highlights your lack of any allied play.

Cloaked raketens are a thing. Any good player won't advance or over extend their KT unless they know for a fact they have raketen support.

There needs to be some sort of drawback for a player to call in the KT in its current state because right now it's literally an iWin button in most occasions.

Isn't this the whole combined arm mechanism ?
Why not
1) flank, from unexpected route
2) smoke and rush through atg, because allies all have various form of smokes
3) use atg
4) combine infantry and vehicles to quickly decrew raketens
5) use arty

Several top players casts have shown king tiger, won against it, it is far from an I win button.

But if you are telling me that any FF should outright destroy king tiger without leaving any chance for okw to avoid it by supporting it with a low range, inaccurate, no green cover atg....ofc...

https://youtu.be/KrZ2FoZhvb0

There are other replays if you want to look for some tips or hints to counter KT.
12 Nov 2017, 19:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Nov 2017, 18:42 PMzerocoh

Now the only nerf I really wanted to see was putting KT back on structures, having it being instantly called in is so stupid since it's not a commander unit.

But it can't be called in, requires a complete teching (while is2 and pershing don't)

Wtf you are either trolling (bad) or you don't know anything about it.
12 Nov 2017, 19:21 PM

It is a call in, do you even know what does that mean? Call in = click on icon and unit spawn at map, unlike other units that need to be built.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★