Login

russian armor

Tp_Trench cover type

5 Nov 2017, 06:32 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

In my testing, I found that the Trench cover type is unused, and doesn't work. I remember it working in Coh1. I noticed that the entry is missing in the tuning cover_priorities. Is this why its not working, and if so, are there any work-arounds to get it working with the current tools we have?
5 Nov 2017, 23:01 PM
Modmaker Badge

I have the same problem with this cover. I am interested in this question and the possible solution too.

Btw, as a temporary solution in my mod I added modifiers actions in "on load squad action" under hold ext of trench ebps. It is not a perfect solution but is something at least.

6 Nov 2017, 17:35 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Just found out that the emplacement cover-type doesn't work as-well. Im pretty sure the bunker type doesn't either, but that needs more testing.
7 Nov 2017, 10:44 AM

I'm pretty sure it has to be about the tuning file, where cover-type priorities are defined.

If you add a specific cover type to a trench, and the trench doesn't pick it up, there is no way of using that cover type.
7 Nov 2017, 12:09 PM
Modmaker Badge

Is a shame that trech cover not works, because we need it to mod the trench specifly vs weapons :(
8 Nov 2017, 18:41 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

It doesn't seem there is anything wrong with the emplacement or bunker cover-type in tuning. They are the same as the other types. The trench type is missing from the cover priorities list, however.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★