Login

russian armor

December Balance Preview

• This thread is locked
PAGES (85)down
3 Dec 2017, 17:11 PM

Permanently Banned
With the nerfs to the kingtiger you should also lower the vet requirements (I want to use spearhead more often;) ).
Vet requirements for OKW are all over the place right now. Some units still have the old incredible hard to achieve ones, while others got it lowered quite significantly. You should adjust it so that with the nerfs OKW can get the higher vet ranks more easily now that almost all the ridiculous bonuses are gone.

Another problem with OKW units. For example. raketen. It sucks not vetted, but vetted is very OP. I think base perfomance should be buffed and veterancy nerfed.
3 Dec 2017, 17:49 PM
Donator 22

Another problem with OKW units. For example. raketen. It sucks not vetted, but vetted is very OP. I think base perfomance should be buffed and veterancy nerfed.

For most units that already happened. Look at vet 4 Ober Suppression, Jagdpanzer first strike bonus damage etc. Also I dont think any other OKW unit needs a vet 0 buff, that hasn´t been buffed already (MG 34, Raketen in some way).
3 Dec 2017, 18:28 PM

M10 call in cancer going to be fixed? It is still completely broken and nothing but cancer to play against.
3 Dec 2017, 20:13 PM

For most units that already happened. Look at vet 4 Ober Suppression, Jagdpanzer first strike bonus damage etc. Also I dont think any other OKW unit needs a vet 0 buff, that hasn´t been buffed already (MG 34, Raketen in some way).

It's the TLDR of OKW changes this patch.

We feel that x unit is under powered, so here is a small buff, and now let's sneak in a vet 4/5 nerf too.
4 Dec 2017, 01:00 AM

Conscripts seem a little too strong and overwhelming.
4 Dec 2017, 01:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2017, 01:00 AMZaatos
Conscripts seem a little too strong and overwhelming.

They could surely use a little higher bleed XD
Dbp is like conscripts 2 - the revenge...
4 Dec 2017, 03:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Dec 2017, 05:07 AMRetief
Also, on the topic of airborne vs recon support, why are ir pathfinders strictly better than normal pathfinders while also being 40mp cheaper?

Seriously, who would play airborne post patch? Recon support gets pathfinders, paras, and airdropped at guns (all for much cheaper than the airborne equivalents), while also getting a sight/cap speed buff, one of the best light vehicles in the game, and a meh arty barrage. Airborne, on the other hand, gets a massively overpriced mg calldown, p47s, and thompsons on its overpriced paras. Yeah, this seems like a fair tradeoff.

If airborne's units were reasonably priced, this actually would be fair. p47s are nice, an airdropped mg can come in handy as well, and being able to choose precisely which units you want to call in has value. However, when recon support gets 60% of airborne's units and every single one of them is significantly cheaper, significantly better, or both, then airborne becomes pretty pointless. I actually think that recon is fine (possibly aside from the greyhound), but airborne badly needs cost reductions on everything but p47s.

I don't disagree with you, but one thing to note is that Airborne Pathies get 2 Scoped Garandas instead of one, that makes them more lethal in combat.
4 Dec 2017, 03:38 AM

jagpanzer first strike bonus + heat rounds 30% damage

owo
4 Dec 2017, 13:56 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2017, 03:38 AMSatire
jagpanzer first strike bonus + heat rounds 30% damage

owo

JP4 is very strange TD, in terms of perfomance and price. For example Su76 have better pen less damage, cheaper tier and 2x less price, more utility too.
4 Dec 2017, 17:18 PM

Invissed three posts. This thread has been abused enough already, if you cannot follow basic protocol and respect that this is a place for valuable feedback you will quickly find yourself banned.
4 Dec 2017, 19:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2017, 17:18 PMSwift
Invissed three posts. This thread has been abused enough already, if you cannot follow basic protocol and respect that this is a place for valuable feedback you will quickly find yourself banned.

Okay, so apparently criticising the change of the Flak Emplacement (without being impolite, insulting or in any other way outside the rules of this forum) is no longer valuable feedback. Thanks for that explanation.

Edit: Oh, just to go for it:

Flak Emplacement
* Cost increased from 250/10 to 250/20
* Can now pick-up nearby medkits

This change is no way justified by the performance of the Flak Emplacement. It barely works as a worse MG 34, it dies quicker, it has no redeeming qualities that make it in any way worthy to be chosen. And yet this minuscule change that doesn't do anything to balance this thing justifies making it more expensive? No, it's still useless garbage in the previous DBP version, and it will stay that way with this change.
4 Dec 2017, 20:04 PM
Developer Relic Badge

This change is no way justified by the performance of the Flak Emplacement. It barely works as a worse MG 34, it dies quicker, it has no redeeming qualities that make it in any way worthy to be chosen. And yet this minuscule change that doesn't do anything to balance this thing justifies making it more expensive? No, it's still useless garbage in the previous DBP version, and it will stay that way with this change.

Is armed with the 251's flak cannon which is fairly good against infantry and light vehicles as well as aircraft. Small-arms do absolutely nothing to it now or the crew, snipers included so you need indirect fire or close with explosives; ATGs also can't effective snipe it with its target size of 10. Might also be receiving build-time reductions and manpower.
4 Dec 2017, 20:56 PM

Is armed with the 251's flak cannon which is fairly good against infantry and light vehicles as well as aircraft. Small-arms do absolutely nothing to it now or the crew, snipers included so you need indirect fire or close with explosives; ATGs also can't effective snipe it with its target size of 10. Might also be receiving build-time reductions and manpower.

It is better than the MG bunker so it has to cost more. MG bunked costs a lot more munitions than this one does with fuel.

Unlike the MG bunked, it counters light vehicles and aircraft too. It is unlikely that you can flank for the easy satchel.

I don't think that the person has tested the rework of it because he is factually incorrect:
• It isn't a small update, it gets more damage and more durability
• It is a much better anti-air tool than before if it is same as flak halftrack
• It is a much better defense point than MG bunker because it counter light vehicles and huge arc

When you have to argue with people who post kneejerk reactions calling an item useless garbage, but cannot represent the item's properties fairly, you are wasting your time.

-------------------------------------------------------

What could you do for this wishlist:
• Is it possible to use green minimap color for allied airstrikes/planes, I have plenty of experiences where teammates have to ask whose planes are coming.
• What can be done with "Hold the Line" ability for Special Weapons commander in the team games. The ability is bugged to the point where it only works if you personally captured the sector or something.
• What can be done with the infra-red halftrack spotting half of the 4x4 map (or full map in Red Ball express), because I feel that due to the fact that it cannot be one-shotted and is cheap to buy, it offers an insane advantage. And unlike something like Partisan spy-network, it broadcasts the info the entire team.
• It feels like Centaur's vet ability goes on the cooldown too early compared to the animation. It is extra punishing compared to other abilities in the game because it considers turret rotation as the start of the ability. Something like the Pershing shot isn't as punishing because the targeting animation doesn't make it go on cooldown if you cancel.
• There is a lot of changes to crocodile, but are there any quality of life improvements to the turret control?

4 Dec 2017, 22:35 PM

Does anyone know when will this patch go stable? U know, from experimental version to public? Some kind of ETA?
Thank you.
4 Dec 2017, 22:50 PM
Donator 11

Does anyone know when will this patch go stable? U know, from experimental version to public? Some kind of ETA?
Thank you.

I think I've saw someone saying it would be mid December (week 2-3).
As long as it takes to get this patch right.
4 Dec 2017, 23:13 PM

Can you please make all changes global and not doctrine restricted, like the ppsh hit the dirt or art officer ?
soviet inv ambush only for 1 commander , why ?
and did you remove the salvage form soviet completely ?
can do this for hull down ? Tanks can now rotate while the ability is active (rotation penalty of 85%)
5 Dec 2017, 02:56 AM

Bug:

Note my pop cap is low but I can't call in the Flame Hetzer!!

https://imgur.com/a/yLEAZ
PAGES (85)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 25
Germany 522

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %