Login

russian armor

Can't play multiplayer

• This thread is locked
12 Oct 2017, 16:50 PM

So not sure what happened. Game was working fine yesterday but today when I click on auto match this happens:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/879750610969821163/0EEC5C7A83771885207309B100ED4A4CDAEE1A7F/

Just a random white blank pop up message. Wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Tried Verifying, reinstalling, trying it on a different system... nothing.

Pastebin of the warnings log file : https://pastebin.com/6V3UKU6P

Things i've tried:

Verifying cache
Fresh install, completely removed every CoH file and re downloaded the game again.
Trying it on a different PC
Trying it on a different account (family sharing)
Restarting PC
Restarting Router
Setting my PC as a DMZ

Could be my connection although I'm able to play any other game perfectly fine.

Edit: Just thought I'd post a video of what happens. The game connects to the server just fine since it shows my ranks and items I own and also shows public lobbies currently available to join but it just doesn't want to join any multiplayer lobbies.

https://youtu.be/D92jmMvY3XI
12 Oct 2017, 18:25 PM
Senior Referee Badge

Weird, no clue how to help you sorry mate :(
12 Oct 2017, 18:37 PM

Weird, no clue how to help you sorry mate :(

Don't know what else to try. Tried it on a different account too but still, same thing happens. Played it through family sharing though so maybe that's why. Deleted everything again and re downloading.
12 Oct 2017, 19:34 PM
Senior Referee Badge

Don't know what else to try. Tried it on a different account too but still, same thing happens. Played it through family sharing though so maybe that's why. Deleted everything again and re downloading.

Did you try the verify integrity of game cache in steam? Update your graphics card and maybe a windows update is throwing some dust around? Re-install and see if it then works.
These are the things i always do when my coh2 won't start or something :/
12 Oct 2017, 21:03 PM

Did you try the verify integrity of game cache in steam? Update your graphics card and maybe a windows update is throwing some dust around? Re-install and see if it then works.
These are the things i always do when my coh2 won't start or something :/

Yep, tried everything and it just finished downloading again and still, the same thing. I really don't know at this point. Everything is up to date from gpu drivers to the os. Maybe they screwed something up with the latest update since the playercards are broken atm.
12 Oct 2017, 22:02 PM
Patrion 310

You could try deleting everything in Documents\my games\company of heroes 2, probably best to move it else where for a backup incase it doesnt work (has save games, replays, settings etc)
12 Oct 2017, 22:04 PM

You could try deleting everything in Documents\my games\company of heroes 2, probably best to move it else where for a backup incase it doesnt work (has save games, replays, settings etc)

Did that too. Sadly, nothing still.
8 Feb 2018, 02:44 AM

Have you found a solution? Can you share if you did?
8 Feb 2018, 03:59 AM

I think u r banned
8 Feb 2018, 05:09 AM

LOL you're banned son, that's why you can't play. All that cheating caught up to you. And I say that not as an accusation, but as an actual fact because I have a replay with you calling in Rangers as OKW.
8 Feb 2018, 09:42 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Problem "solved"

Moving the thread and locked
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak