Login

russian armor

Hello all

20 Sep 2017, 10:51 AM

I've been playing Company of Heroes ever since I found the original on Steam. I've played numerous games with AI, on both the original and the second, yet I've rarely played against humans, and haven't played in ranked matches before.

I'd consider myself capable in games with chokepoints (especially bridges and flowing rivers), but quite helpless in maps lacking chokepoints in CoH 2. Any tips? And yes, I have completed the Campaign numerous times in Regular difficulty and beaten Standard AI several times.
20 Sep 2017, 10:58 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Sep 2017, 10:51 AMAn AI
I've been playing Company of Heroes ever since I found the original on Steam. I've played numerous games with AI, on both the original and the second, yet I've rarely played against humans, and haven't played in ranked matches before.

I'd consider myself capable in games with chokepoints (especially bridges and flowing rivers), but quite helpless in maps lacking chokepoints in CoH 2. Any tips? And yes, I have completed the Campaign numerous times in Regular difficulty and beaten Standard AI several times.

:welcome:

Well start to play 4vs4 automatch as axis.

Also have a look Here

To play only vs Cpu will not make you stronger :/

Also its always good to watch coh2 streams :)
25 Sep 2017, 17:05 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Well, if you can beat a hard/expert ai, then you should be able to beat a decent player. I will say this: Playing against players is much more fun, as they can make mistakes. Adds more randomness and advanced tactics to the game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 22

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight