Login

russian armor

We need ladders reset when the FBP is released

17 Aug 2017, 15:39 PM

We need ladders reset when the FBP is released.

A ladders reset anda ELO reset.

I'm hoping they also do 3 four months seasons/year with ladders reset, but no more reset for ELO.(unless they do another major balance patch)

It's would improve matchmaking on the long run and give more equal chances to everyone.

I would also add a kind of global prestige ladders (one for all the formats) where a player would rise when they have won a match with all the factions. (meaning: a win with all the factions is required to climb it) (lower common denominator). (Could also be a mean to improve matchmaking time.)

This game still have so much potentiel, plz Relic give it a chance to shine !!!!!

See you on the battlefield !!!!!
17 Aug 2017, 16:44 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

It would just mess up the matchmaking for a few weeks while everything settles back to normal. There just aren't enough players in this community to have seasons.

If you want a chance at getting to a higher spot on the leaderboards, beat better players. It raises your elo very fast.
17 Aug 2017, 23:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Aug 2017, 16:44 PMTobis
It would just mess up the matchmaking for a few weeks while everything settles back to normal. There just aren't enough players in this community to have seasons.

If you want a chance at getting to a higher spot on the leaderboards, beat better players. It raises your elo very fast.

There is enough player.
17 Aug 2017, 23:54 PM

On the other hand, what about players who manage to get em in top 100 by hard work.

Although, I think Rank kinda show your skill, if you are worthy enough u will climb till u hit that skill wall u need to overcome. It would probably just make a 10 boring games, till u get into your skill range.
18 Aug 2017, 00:10 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

I fail to see how having ladder resets would improve match making or give equal chances to people. You'll have to further explain for my sake since it seems this would just make matches super stompy for 10 games/1 week before everyone goes back to the rank they were before anyway.
18 Aug 2017, 00:31 AM

I have a better idea: how about the first 10 games after it's released you can only take the faction you played the least.

that would boost your Axis game count to
games, Voldtarark
18 Aug 2017, 14:38 PM

Nothing more to add to your nonsense.
18 Aug 2017, 14:41 PM
Senior Caster Badge

I have a better idea: how about the first 10 games after it's released you can only take the faction you played the least.

that would boost your Axis game count to
games, Voldtarark

Ahahahaha Josef, i loled IRL
20 Aug 2017, 19:09 PM
Donator 11

How would ladder reset improve matchmaking if Elo isn't resetted? Your logic is not logical.
20 Aug 2017, 22:20 PM

No need. I doubt ladders will change significantly because of this patch and resetting would just make for a few weeks of extremely frustrating games.
21 Aug 2017, 12:40 PM

What I really dislike is when someone assumes that his opinion matches the opinions of all players.

It's not WE NEED LADDERS RESET it is more like I WANT LADDERS RESET AND PUSH MY OPINION DOWN YOUR THROATS.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS