Login

russian armor

Leavers in team matches.

29 Jul 2017, 17:43 PM

Hi everyone!

I haven't bothered plowing the forums through, so sorry if this has been posted by someone before. I believe some of you have already played when at least half of the team rage quits, and I'd ask if is it possible to do something with them.
I suggest they get a few days of prohibition from playing random team matches, if they've been dropped several times recently before that. For example if X amount of "drops" have occurred in the last Y days, they'd get Z hours/days of ban. The numbers for X,Y and Z could be argued about, but DO SOMETHING!.
29 Jul 2017, 20:57 PM

Nah, one of the worst things is players who keep going and drag out games where they've already lost.
29 Jul 2017, 21:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jul 2017, 20:57 PMboc120
Nah, one of the worst things is players who keep going and drag out games where they've already lost.

Killing the base of his mate and calling everybody noobs, yes.
29 Jul 2017, 22:34 PM

can't know for sure which is the worst between mediocre teammate and leavers.

Still, you shouldn't bother with team games, they are fun to play when you don't care about win. Otherwise, stick to 1v1.
29 Jul 2017, 22:35 PM

Hi everyone!

if this has been posted by someon

Well someone its me. and I tell you if you wanna put someone for 1 -2 day if its clearly a lose. I wouldn't leave the game I could go for a kitchen to get some tea or coffee so you could enjoy playing the game. So in case you drop you get first bann for your perfect solutution.
30 Jul 2017, 19:18 PM

It's not about matches that lasted for half an hour. But how are matches lost within a few minutes? Yes matches like that are lost because by the 5th minute half of the team is missing.
30 Jul 2017, 19:32 PM

Still, you shouldn't bother with team games, they are fun to play when you don't care about win. Otherwise, stick to 1v1.

30 Jul 2017, 19:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jul 2017, 20:57 PMboc120

sometimes in teams games when all seems lost, its possible to pull off an awesome comeback, done it many times
31 Jul 2017, 07:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jul 2017, 19:55 PMAlphrum

sometimes in teams games when all seems lost, its possible to pull off an awesome comeback, done it many times

Exactly, the best matches I had with my premade were the ones were I thought around the mid game, ok this can't be won anymore.
And then while you are losing more and more VP and fight against 5 Shermans with only 1 Command Panther and a StuG, you manage to get the upperhand and forcing the enemies to surrender. There is no better feeling in CoH.
31 Jul 2017, 12:09 PM
Donator 11

There are even a worse thing, inactive players.

There should be a voting system, a similar system as in Rainbow Six Siege, so that you can kick inactive players or team killers. And the AI could be better.
31 Jul 2017, 14:14 PM

IMHO I would really prefer to have a pause button like vCOH, lots of folks need some breaks in long slug fest matches.
Also 4v4 is pretty much guaranteed bugsplat after ~30 mins of playing so can't blame the players on that.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★