Login

russian armor

Time to ban people that don't surrender

3 Jul 2017, 02:29 AM

Permanently Banned
TSIA

I'm done with playing vs players that don't surrender even though they already lost the game at 5-10 minutes. At this point it is the most extreme form of bm to just continue playing and waste the (precious) time of everyone in the game.

I would therefore like to start a petition to start 2-week banning anyone who doesn't leave when he lost the game already. When this happens a 2nd time, Relic should permaban them.

If you are thinking: but wait, does relic still ban people? Yes, they do if one of their footmen asks them to. Together we can pressure one of these footmen to give relic a list of people that should be 2-week banned on sight.

The list of players that should be banned for this is pretty long, but to ensure people see i am serious i will include 5 random players who are hardcore BM'ers:
isildur
stark
sully
highfive
sturmtigervorgo

ty for time.

Also, to end on a positive note, here is one example of a player that will always leave when he knows he lost the game:

fahu.

kind regards.
3 Jul 2017, 02:33 AM

I completly agree, players should always respect their opponent, no matter what. If you are asked to leave because you have a 1% chance to win, you should. It's a form of community respect towards your betters.

I would also commend Fahu for his sportsmanlike conduct.
3 Jul 2017, 02:40 AM

These kinds of posts are masterpieces, please dont invise it :lolol:
3 Jul 2017, 02:58 AM

These kinds of posts are masterpieces, please dont invise it :lolol:

I'd put the over/under on how long until the thread is locked at 3 hours from now, long enough for one of the Europe-based mods to see it.
3 Jul 2017, 03:35 AM

This is either grade A childishness or grade A trolling and I approve either way.

Someone I read this joke to pointed out: "If it's really so over.. end it. If you're so masterful you stomped them in 10 minutes why do they still have a base?"
3 Jul 2017, 04:35 AM

Dumb idea. First of all while disrespectful its not breaking any rules. In most circumstances its polite to quit when game is over but if the other guy is being a sore winner pos then yeah I'm gonna do that. If I was a little behind and the guy GG'd me and told me to leave, when I decide the game is over I will leave....leave my computer and come back 15 minutes later.
3 Jul 2017, 04:35 AM

Did you actually make a list ?
Why am I last on the list? How can I be first?
I think police should arrest people that make lists of other people.
3 Jul 2017, 05:32 AM
Donator 22

This smells like either Lmctx, EliteVideoGameMasturbater or one of his band of little followers.

10/10 for effort troll.

3 Jul 2017, 05:52 AM

Just move this tread from balance section, no need lock or remove it .
Its so funny to read something like that when you wake up and brew some glass of coffee.

In topic , if team game really suck just move to 1v1 or play with your close friends .
3 Jul 2017, 06:40 AM

Yeah, another list with some pro player bullshit, just reading through...

TSIA

sully

highfive

sturmtigervorgo

what the fuck.

So probably there is another highfive player which is better than me (I really think there is?) but still I don't get the point.

You know there is an intention behind the possibility to VOTE for surrender and not automatically surr when one of your mates lost all his units because he is a jackass.

There is something that is called comeback. And oh boy how good it feels if you got your ass stomped first but then you get the courage to fight back and finally win in the end.

Btw, can somebody explain to me what BM means? I feel a little dumb in here.
3 Jul 2017, 07:14 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

BM = bad manners ;)
3 Jul 2017, 07:18 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Relic would hardly take action on the OP's complaint, since they positively encourage lingering on with their 'comeback mechanic'.

@ OP You can make more contribution on this subject, if you are serious, by responding on this thread

https://www.coh2.org/topic/62130/relic-wanted-feedback-for-coh1-vs-coh2

I am moving this from Balance to the Scrap Yard
3 Jul 2017, 07:19 AM

And who will draw the line between trying to fight it back even with a handicap and wasting someone's time by not surrending ?

I don't want to get a permaban because I didn't surrender when I've got stomped by m3 and was waiting to get a luchs and a comeback.

I am moving this from Balance to the Scrap Yard

Thank you Major
nee
3 Jul 2017, 08:23 AM

First its leavers ruining the game. Now it's people who stay.

Leaving or not leaving, especially when you want them to, is not an offense in this game. And in any event being punished by actually playing the game is not the way to regulate players.

What kind of dev bans a player because they make the legal decision to (not) leave the game?
3 Jul 2017, 08:54 AM

To be honest I think people quit too early, a lot of games are not even close to being lost but people's ego cannot take it and they rage quit. Also crawling back into the game it's not exactly the best game experience but it's possible especially with a late game faction like WM and OKW.
So your post is double stupid if not triple. Kappa
3 Jul 2017, 10:24 AM
Donator 22

Yeah, another list with some pro player bullshit, just reading through...

what the fuck.

So probably there is another highfive player which is better than me (I really think there is?) but still I don't get the point.

You know there is an intention behind the possibility to VOTE for surrender and not automatically surr when one of your mates lost all his units because he is a jackass.

There is something that is called comeback. And oh boy how good it feels if you got your ass stomped first but then you get the courage to fight back and finally win in the end.

Btw, can somebody explain to me what BM means? I feel a little dumb in here.

The post was not about you it was about me. As i said above:

'This smells like either Lmctx, EliteVideoGameMasturbater or one of his band of little followers.

10/10 for effort troll.'

Both of these players are just abusive trolls that get pleasure out of being an idiot.

For example:

https://www.coh2.org/replay/61647/sageofthesix-alt-highfive-vs-cash-grab-devm
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight