Login

russian armor

Iron harvest new RTS

23 Jun 2017, 20:59 PM
Patrion 15

Hey guys give a look to this game, coh is there inspiration and I think it looks pretty good

https://m.facebook.com/ironharvest/

Ironharvest.com
23 Jun 2017, 21:01 PM
24 Jun 2017, 00:15 AM

made by King Art Games, a german game developper known for its mediocre games (see the dwarves).

please don't get hyped when there is no reason for :)
24 Jun 2017, 14:59 PM

I hope this is sold through Steam. The chance of me trying it and requesting a refund are pretty good. I tried Blitzkrieg 3 and ended up getting a refund.

We're 20 years past Total Annihilation's release and RTS's haven't gotten any better, other than better looking graphics.

24 Jun 2017, 17:27 PM

24 Jun 2017, 18:40 PM

dota, LoL, SC2?

rofl

He just means that SC2 has better graphics than SC1.

My problem with Blizzard games is with their look. Yes, I realize they are all stylized, but the "style" is "clowns" and I hate it.

The problem with RTS games is that except for some exceptions, like CoH, they are firmly stuck in the 90s.
25 Jun 2017, 00:01 AM

dota, LoL, SC2?

rofl

If you're going to try to troll me, you should at least know the difference between a MOBA and a RTS. I doubt you're old enough to have played or even heard of Total Annihilation. If you had, you would have seen a game with much better control over battle groups and unit behavior than any RTS since then. So yes, games have gotten "prettier" but not any better. ROFL as much as you want.
25 Jun 2017, 01:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2017, 00:01 AMGrumpy

If you're going to try to troll me, you should at least know the difference between a MOBA and a RTS. I doubt you're old enough to have played or even heard of Total Annihilation. If you had, you would have seen a game with much better control over battle groups and unit behavior than any RTS since then. So yes, games have gotten "prettier" but not any better. ROFL as much as you want.

i know total annihilation very well (CORE and ARM), just like supreme commander.

i wrote that because RTS and MobA all look like shit and the same just like 2003, with CoH and Dawn of war being the only exception (maybe ground control 2 and world in conflict as well)

That's what makes me so sad. CoH is the only game I'd call next gen, but instead e get a starcraft remake which also looks like 2003
25 Jun 2017, 14:31 PM

i know total annihilation very well (CORE and ARM), just like supreme commander.

i wrote that because RTS and MobA all look like shit and the same just like 2003, with CoH and Dawn of war being the only exception (maybe ground control 2 and world in conflict as well)

That's what makes me so sad. CoH is the only game I'd call next gen, but instead e get a starcraft remake which also looks like 2003

Sorry, misunderstood your reply. Yes, most of the games like SC2 don't look better. Some like COH and Men of War do look better, but the game play isn't any different or better.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 32
Germany 756
unknown 20
Germany 2
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L