Login

russian armor

Airborne.

1 Jun 2017, 15:18 PM

Today I learned that P47 is sucky.

I still have the images in my head from WFA release where P47 was the ability that killed everything in its circle in seconds. That's why I never even tried to test it out how strong it is currently. If I hear those planes and see the red circle on the map, I am going to evacuate as fast as possible.

Times seem to have changed.

I played a 1v1 a couple days ago against someone who went airborne. He attacked my Schwerer with two Shermans and two Jacksons. The Schwerer went down fast then he dropped the P47 on my Command Panther and JP4 (I also had two raketens). I fought the entire time under the P47'S, ended the battle outside his base, got both Jacksons and Shermans, and only lost the JP4 because it backed over a M20 mine. I used to play mostly USF but don't really like them at all right now, and its more than just the P47.
1 Jun 2017, 20:25 PM

Today I learned that P47 is sucky.

I still have the images in my head from WFA release where P47 was the ability that killed everything in its circle in seconds. That's why I never even tried to test it out how strong it is currently. If I hear those planes and see the red circle on the map, I am going to evacuate as fast as possible.

Times seem to have changed.

I have the same feelings when the Wehrmacht uses a 37 mm AT strafe - this strafe destroys all tanks even outside the radius of the circle.
1 Jun 2017, 20:51 PM

I think they do self scout. Their circle is just so tiny that by the time that enemy tanks are outside your line of sight, they're already outside the ability's zone.

Did they bring the self scouting back? The scouting was patched out the same time as the original nerf. You had to have eyes on with another unit in order for the P47 to shoot. So it's muni was high, it's damage was low, it was timed PLUS you had USF short-sighted units in view of the tanks. I gave up on Airborne after that.
1 Jun 2017, 20:52 PM

I have the same feelings when the Wehrmacht uses a 37 mm AT strafe - this strafe destroys all tanks even outside the radius of the circle.

But that's OK because Axis. USF units have to be nerfed out of existence.
1 Jun 2017, 21:49 PM

But that's OK because Axis. USF units have to be nerfed out of existence.

There's a nerf katyusha thread circulating lol.
2 Jun 2017, 05:34 AM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

The P-47 seems like it gets shot down a bit too easily and doesn't hit reliably. Otherwise the commander is ok
2 Jun 2017, 05:38 AM

But I think the AT strafe is currently really strong.
The P47 is only OP in my mind, haha.
2 Jun 2017, 14:00 PM

The P-47 seems like it gets shot down a bit too easily and doesn't hit reliably. Otherwise the commander is ok

Because they just fly around in that tiny little circle if there are no enemy tanks to strafe, so like 2-3 flakhqs might be shooting at them, along with every pintle 42 on the map.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 88
unknown 53
unknown 11
United States 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %