Login

russian armor

KingTiger + JagdTiger = Limited to only one like ACE

17 May 2017, 15:56 PM

Sure, limit the IS2 to one too!

sure, buff IS2 and ISU to KT and JT levels and we get a deal ;)
17 May 2017, 17:06 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post17 May 2017, 15:56 PMzerocoh

sure, buff IS2 and ISU to KT and JT levels and we get a deal ;)

Super long range heavies meta again...

#notlikethis
17 May 2017, 17:32 PM

you mean like the good old days? :thumbsup:
17 May 2017, 17:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 May 2017, 17:32 PMzerocoh
you mean like the good old days? :thumbsup:

Self spotting ISU vs Elefant meta was funny, but depressing lol
17 May 2017, 17:39 PM

Sure, limit the IS2 to one too!

I thought it's already limited to 0, haven't seen them for eternity :snfPeter:
17 May 2017, 17:43 PM

Self spotting ISU vs Elefant meta was funny, but depressing lol

I still remember when ISU and tigers would one shot grens/cons on crossing in the woods in the late game, then I would use cheeky t34s to cap the vps.
17 May 2017, 17:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 May 2017, 17:43 PMzerocoh

I still remember when ISU and tigers would one shot grens/cons on crossing in the woods in the late game, then I would use cheeky t34s to cap the vps.

That was so good hahaha. I remember using my su85s at launch to simply snipe everything that moved up against it lol. It self spot was godtier.
17 May 2017, 19:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 May 2017, 17:39 PMHater

I thought it's already limited to 0, haven't seen them for eternity :snfPeter:

The guy meant one in the entire game, if it dies it never comes back. So I said ok same for IS2 Kappa
17 May 2017, 20:02 PM

back in the day when everything was op, then nothing was op because every opness canceled itself out.

HoN balance was just like that and always it worked out
17 May 2017, 21:26 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post17 May 2017, 20:02 PMzerocoh
back in the day when everything was op, then nothing was op because every opness canceled itself out.

Live by meta, die by meta. Try to do anything else :gg:
18 May 2017, 05:31 AM

Live by meta, die by meta. Try to do anything else :gg:

Like calling in soviet heavies.
18 May 2017, 11:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 May 2017, 02:28 AMnee
To be fair, OKW gets the limit only because they're the only faction with non-doctrinal heavy tank.

British Churchill doesn't really count, given what it is.

Personally I find it hard enough to get one of each vehicle at all; either you never get the fuel for both, or the game ends before you can use the second one called in.

Then only the KT should be limited, but not the JT?
18 May 2017, 11:02 AM

That was so good hahaha. I remember using my su85s at launch to simply snipe everything that moved up against it lol. It self spot was godtier.

The best was the T34 ram, which would ALWAYS work. Just ram a tiger with a disposable T34 and then snipe the Tiger with the SU :D
18 May 2017, 14:05 PM

OP is salty and this topic shouldn't even be taken seriously.
18 May 2017, 14:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2017, 11:02 AMGarrett

The best was the T34 ram, which would ALWAYS work. Just ram a tiger with a disposable T34 and then snipe the Tiger with the SU :D

Lol I remember that yeah xd
nee
18 May 2017, 16:06 PM

As for OP, yes it is just being salty and didn't like losing to good teamwork.

If I chose breakthrough but someone else brings out KT, I cannot use my own doctrinal call-in, despite not having KT myself?

What next, I also can't call in my own KT either because one is already too many?

In such a scenario both OKW players have to save fuel and coordinate once both actually arrive. In the meantime they've got nothing but faust and Rak43 to deal with armour.

What next, OKW can't have more than 280 fuel at any time? A call-in's a call-in, everyone else can bring in a new heavy tank if they got the fuel and dispatch recharge has long since been expired.

Most of OP is just bitching about OKW in general anyways; just looking for an easy way to win.
19 May 2017, 17:06 PM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

I'd rather see a buff for other faction's late game than a nerf to OKW late game.
20 May 2017, 00:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2017, 16:06 PMnee
As for OP, yes it is just being salty and didn't like losing to good teamwork.

If I chose breakthrough but someone else brings out KT, I cannot use my own doctrinal call-in, despite not having KT myself?

What next, I also can't call in my own KT either because one is already too many?

In such a scenario both OKW players have to save fuel and coordinate once both actually arrive. In the meantime they've got nothing but faust and Rak43 to deal with armour.

What next, OKW can't have more than 280 fuel at any time? A call-in's a call-in, everyone else can bring in a new heavy tank if they got the fuel and dispatch recharge has long since been expired.

Most of OP is just bitching about OKW in general anyways; just looking for an easy way to win.

I don't believe OP was calling for only one heavy tank on the field per team at a time, but limiting it to a one-time call-in for players similar to the JT in Coh1 or Tiger Ace (in title) in Coh2. This would be fine for all heavies (Allies too) as well, not just OKW IMO. Right now heavy tank play is very favorable in team games that go that long, and OKW is just the faction that seems to call in the most heavies due to KT being nondoctrinal.

My views on why heavy tanks are "favorable":
1. They are much easier to keep alive than TDs and mediums due to long range, high armor, and intended use. Losing one or two mediums is a drain, and much more likely than losing a heavy, which will usually escape.

2. Long range means TDs have to be careful when fighting them, as they can usually be fired back upon, and get two hit by most heavy tanks. AT guns have the same problem, and are usually easily sniped by heavies that have anti-infantry capabilities (so all except JT and ele).

3. They are call-in, 'nuff said.

4. They are much much easier to micro than other tanks and take much less babysitting.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★