Login

russian armor

RNG is too op

7 May 2017, 18:44 PM

i dont really understand this RNG in coh 2, when shot bounces why it doesnt do damage like in coh 1 ? why ? misses too, stug shooting and 2 misses. i just cant play this game, this game is such unbalanaced with RNG
whats your opinion guys ? i rly want petition to delete RNG in game
7 May 2017, 19:10 PM

Coh2 is such a unique game thanks to it core mechanics. And RNG is one of it´s core mechanics as well. Thank to it, winner is never obvious until last minute. Anything can happen. That´s why we love it so much and also love to watch tourney so much.

If you don´t like RNG, play Starcraft or AOE2
7 May 2017, 19:33 PM
Donator 11

As far as I know, there is much more rng in coh1 in terms of armour fights than in coh2. Why exactly do you think it is the other way round?
8 May 2017, 03:30 AM

Just try axis. Less rng is involved considering the average high penetration of axis tanks and average low armour of ally tanks.
8 May 2017, 03:39 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Good thing you said average. *P4 crying in corner* :*(

But on a serious note, the game has RNG mechanics which make up the combat system for the majority, however the difference between this RNG and the RNG you may be thinking of is "we" as a player can manipulate it. Most units are fairly consistant when not moving. *cough* conscripts *cough* So when you have a tank fighting on the move it has a disadvantage against a non moving tank, but can you turn that disadvantage into an advantage? Can you get to his rear armor? Or is it even worth getting on the rear armor? All of these things have RNG to them but you can manipulate them on the battlefield as you see fit.
8 May 2017, 03:57 AM
Senior Editor Badge

RNG is a way of creating risk when it comes to unit combat.

The best players understand how to manipulate risk to their favor.
The bad players complain about RNG and ask for no RNG (why would you want this?????)
8 May 2017, 05:30 AM

Just try axis. Less rng is involved considering the average high penetration of axis tanks and average low armour of ally tanks.

everyone is playing by axis, im good at em but i like to train as allies :)
8 May 2017, 09:30 AM

u cannot really tell when rng is gonna happen, like tanks gonna miss, this is TOTALLY GONNA HAPPEN etc u cannot predict that, rly, i know how to bring rng to my side but its really about luck
8 May 2017, 09:31 AM

Coh2 is such a unique game thanks to it core mechanics. And RNG is one of it´s core mechanics as well. Thank to it, winner is never obvious until last minute. Anything can happen. That´s why we love it so much and also love to watch tourney so much.

If you don´t like RNG, play Starcraft or AOE2

to je pravda ale aj tak, v coh 1 bolo menej rng nez v coh2, vela ludi sere to ze napr. granat pred tym nedokaze nic ale napr potom zrazu wipe celej squady 1 nadom, v coh 1 miss bol skoro stale, alebo ked si siel znicit tank tak si mu znicil motor alebo delo, to bolo v hre to nebolo az take RNG, ale v coh 2 je to strasne, najmä ked to je Competetive
8 May 2017, 10:10 AM
Benefactor 115

Translation
That's true, but even so, in coh 1 was less than in coh2, many people see it from eg. The grenade can not do anything before, but then the wipe of the whole squad 1 above, in which the miss was almost dead, or when you destroyed the tank so you destroyed the engine or the action, it was in the game it was not even RNG, but in coh 2 it's great, especially when it's Competetive

Please stick to English language when using the forums for future use.
8 May 2017, 11:40 AM

Well, mod team can nerf ZiS gun for you so it won't RNG-bounce from time to time but will bounce literally every time. Solved.
8 May 2017, 12:10 PM

Please stick to English language when using the forums for future use.

yeah sorry about that
8 May 2017, 15:01 PM

You can play the game of your life, but if RNG wants you to lose, you lose.
8 May 2017, 16:24 PM

Well, if they could hit the door of a barn ofc...
8 May 2017, 17:46 PM
Donator 11

RNG is a way of creating risk when it comes to unit combat.

The best players understand how to manipulate risk to their favor.
The bad players complain about RNG and ask for no RNG (why would you want this?????)

+1 It is called risk management and it is one of the most important parts of "skill" in coh series.
9 May 2017, 05:39 AM

If I just read only topic I thought it was new Shadowwada tread.

u cannot really tell when rng is gonna happen, like tanks gonna miss, this is TOTALLY GONNA HAPPEN etc u cannot predict that, rly, i know how to bring rng to my side but its really about luck

+1 Its the best answer .
9 May 2017, 05:46 AM

If I just read only topic I thought it was new Shadowwada tread.

+1 Its the best answer .

Shadowwada's asnswers are always cool.
Shame he isnt posting here more often.

Soory for a 1 offtopic post :ot:
9 May 2017, 23:10 PM

I fired at an LeF gun last night with a Land Matress 3 times, not once did any of the rockets hit the gun. That has to be a CoH RNG world record :S
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS