Login

russian armor

Force the T34/85 red banner skin to be active?

4 May 2017, 10:19 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

I was curiosity what the t34/85 banner skin looks like. I do not see any pictures of it, however in the assets there are skins available. Is there any way to make this skin a override like the command tanks?

Additionally, I remember seeing a T34 with additional items on the side, I do not remember where. What is need to see this in game?
4 May 2017, 10:49 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

I figured out on how to make the Red Banner an overdrive but I would like to know how make the additional stuff on the sides appear.
4 May 2017, 11:10 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Ok, new problem. I found the Red Banner call in voice ling the Archive Viewer, how can I tell the speech code in order to use it?
5 May 2017, 05:29 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

I figured out on how to make the Red Banner an overdrive but I would like to know how make the additional stuff on the sides appear.

You need the "animator_state" action to apply new animations on the entity of your T-34/76.

The state_machine_name: "Hull_extras"
The do_action_state_name: "On"
5 May 2017, 09:12 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

You need the "animator_state" action to apply new animations on the entity of your T-34/76.

The state_machine_name: "Hull_extras"
The do_action_state_name: "On"

Thanks, I was not sure what the animator state was called.
5 May 2017, 19:20 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

You can also add side skirts to the T-34/76, although I'm not sure if that's historically accurate!
5 May 2017, 20:35 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

You can also add side skirts to the T-34/76, although I'm not sure if that's historically accurate!

A brief google search leads me to believe that Captured T-34/76s were giving side skirts. Something that both CoH2 and CoH1 never really touched was facing captured tanks. Sure there is a abandon mechanic, which I do not like, but there is no captured weapon doctrines.

5 May 2017, 20:39 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Well, it would be possible to make the skirts available as an upgrade on the T-34/76, but only when it's owned by German factions. While that would be cool, it would also be very questionable balance-wise :D
7 May 2017, 00:33 AM

Excellent tips guys! Here's a Beutepanzer skin for the Wikinger Mod I was able to come up with while using your "Hull_extras" along with Armor_upgrade:

I'm curious if you guys know of any other models that have these extra hull_extras that are hidden by default.
Thanks again for the help!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS