Login

russian armor

It'was our last game, i'm so sad.

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
1 Apr 2017, 20:14 PM

Are you sure you were not used to the Axis just being underpowered until now?
1 Apr 2017, 20:31 PM

Ah! You must be the only friend of AAA and play team game together now I see why you have these opinions. :snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::luvDerp::luvDerp::foreveralone::foreveralone::snfAmi::snfAmi::hansRAGE::hansRAGE::hansRAGE::hansRAGE::hansREKT::hansREKT::hansGG::hansGG::hansGG:
1 Apr 2017, 21:14 PM

Well, axis players had to adapt for 2,5 years now, allies became stronger and stronger. Even if survived the early game and killed early light vehicles like stuart, AA ht, t70, aec, it was nearly impossible to win vs even players in lategame.

As allies you can make chilling games, as axis need to be strong concentrated and make no mistakes.

After the last patch, the early and mid is a bit more even, I like it, but the endgame is still allies favoured.
Looking forward to the next patch. You will cry even more and will finally need to learn to fight with more effort.
1 Apr 2017, 21:32 PM

It's like in real life , the vocal 1% is ruining the game for the rest of us 99% normal player.... But without us to trounce, you will have to face the like of you.

Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah, boy i'm mad.
1 Apr 2017, 22:02 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

The game is balanced around 1v1 top tier players. If it was balanced around 4v4 casuals who don't want to improve their play and just want a 1 click button to insta win it isn't fun for people who actually want to learn.
1 Apr 2017, 22:04 PM

I'm a bit surprised this rage thread is still open. Is this April fool related?
1 Apr 2017, 22:47 PM

Well, one less 4v4 player is a step forward for the game :snfPeter:
1 Apr 2017, 22:54 PM

FFS Bye already!
2 Apr 2017, 00:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Apr 2017, 21:14 PMLoxley
Well, axis players had to adapt for 2,5 years now, allies became stronger and stronger. Even if survived the early game and killed early light vehicles like stuart, AA ht, t70, aec, it was nearly impossible to win vs even players in lategame.

As allies you can make chilling games, as axis need to be strong concentrated and make no mistakes.

After the last patch, the early and mid is a bit more even, I like it, but the endgame is still allies favoured.
Looking forward to the next patch. You will cry even more and will finally need to learn to fight with more effort.

I feel like this whole statement is April Fools related. Are we even playing the same game ?
2 Apr 2017, 00:14 AM

April Fools :foreveralone:
2 Apr 2017, 00:28 AM

This was our last game til : The team formats and Allies (2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4) are respected.

The Axis have better unit in each categories.

The OKW's walking Stuka destroy everything in all city maps and nearly everywhere.

The Axis armors are way better overall.

Now the Axis infantry are (ass gren) dominate everything.

Axis off map and in map arties are more then excellent.

It's seem like that only Axis can have excellent unit (list too long..), and not the Allies.

And You still nerf Allies HMG,Tanks,our best inf (bar)...

It's like the balance envisioned by the game creators has been stupid.

Now you have nerfed my friends and me, (We love Allied side, but it's not playable anymore)

We won't play anymore til some big corrections are implemented.

Have fun playing 1vs1, if the game it's balanced, the rest is now nearly garbage.

I hope all the champions will seriously think of the future of the game...

I'm very very sad to have to post this as COH2 was our favorite game.

Bye.

bro im sad to hear u go man. i feel u tho but like i always tell fellow allies players... just adjust and play harder..... ull get better and win easier by try hard gaming... its kool if they nerf us to hell. allies never give up
2 Apr 2017, 00:32 AM

usually allies use more micro and focus so i feel that most of the allies players are naturally getting better then axis players so it feel like allies are op idk am i the only allies player that been feeling like that last few years? anyways i dont care how much they nerf allies im still gona bang. ima bang when i play axis to fuck it
2 Apr 2017, 00:46 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

usually allies use more micro and focus so i feel that most of the allies players are naturally getting better then axis players so it feel like allies are op idk am i the only allies player that been feeling like that last few years? anyways i dont care how much they nerf allies im still gona bang. ima bang when i play axis to fuck it

Emplacements :megusta:
2 Apr 2017, 01:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Apr 2017, 00:46 AMTobis

Emplacements :megusta:

that arty tho bra
2 Apr 2017, 08:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Apr 2017, 21:14 PMLoxley

:rofl: realy best april joke :rofl:
2 Apr 2017, 08:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Apr 2017, 08:23 AMAradan

:rofl: realy best april joke :rofl:

And because it is a joke, they are working on the next patch to adjust lategame..
You will not win games anymore by pick one's nose.
2 Apr 2017, 10:28 AM

We hate playing Axis,,, always using the same units to win...Stukas, Tiger Mg42.... so redundant.

Bye

wtf you are speaking like gollum?
2 Apr 2017, 10:32 AM

It is time to test an Idea who's time has come!

Play Axis :snfPeter:
2 Apr 2017, 10:39 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

Relic create Bundles:

-Bundle WalkingStuka - Emplazements

-Bundle Artycover - Heavy Armored

Playing as allies will be a massacre. They should be fixed overall not separated.
2 Apr 2017, 11:02 AM

The game is balanced around 1v1 top tier players. If it was balanced around 4v4 casuals who don't want to improve their play and just want a 1 click button to insta win it isn't fun for people who actually want to learn.

If you actually played 4v4, you might notice that 4v4 and 3v3 problems can be fixed without changing anything at all in 1v1.

Jagdtiger, Elefant, spotting scopes, Panther spam, Comet spam, Calliope spam, double Walking Stuka, forward retreat points, vet5 obers, simcity and blobs in general - all those things are non-existant in 1v1 and could be changed without upsetting the balance in 1v1
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight