Login

russian armor

Post nerf USF strategies?

26 Apr 2017, 02:23 AM

LMG Paras are solid AI too, specially with a team of BARfinders just behind them, above Thompsons Rangers too due to having access to TA.

Thompson paras still do a great job too, especially at wiping retreating units with their ability (it's a deathtrap in combat though, they will get wiped if you attempt to use it on a squad that is firing on them, and will retreat super slow too).
26 Apr 2017, 03:33 AM

Thompson paras still do a great job too, especially at wiping retreating units with their ability (it's a deathtrap in combat though, they will get wiped if you attempt to use it on a squad that is firing on them, and will retreat super slow too).

I like Thompson Paras a lot too, I just feel LMG Paras suplement a Riflemen build better, like how Obersoldaten can cover STG Volks when you rush for a Sherman/PZ4
26 Apr 2017, 03:58 AM

die cancer die
26 Apr 2017, 04:00 AM
Senior Editor Badge

If you purchased the game from steam and it's been less than two weeks since you've bought it and/or you have less than two hours of play time they may refund you for the game.
26 Apr 2017, 05:22 AM

I like Thompson Paras a lot too, I just feel LMG Paras suplement a Riflemen build better, like how Obersoldaten can cover STG Volks when you rush for a Sherman/PZ4

Yeah. Logically I know that, yet I always get the Thompson upgrade just because they're so cool. They're also pretty scary at vet3 and it's an insanely cost efficient upgrade, but really the 1919s are the better upgrade. I usually get those if my rifles get wiped late game and I need more infantry (and my odd compulsion for thompsons is already fulfilled).
4 May 2017, 17:10 PM

imo the problem isnt so much the many mgs or the bad us mortar but the fact that each ostheer tier is not only very versatile but also contains some of the most competent units in their respective roles which is turn is helped by the fragility of some of usf key units like the sherman
5 May 2017, 04:24 AM

imo the problem isnt so much the many mgs or the bad us mortar but the fact that each ostheer tier is not only very versatile but also contains some of the most competent units in their respective roles which is turn is helped by the fragility of some of usf key units like the sherman

Meh. I don't find ostheer to be a huge problem for usf in most cases. MG spam can get countered by rifle company flamers in urban maps or by mechanized or just plain old flanking on open maps, or glorified riflenade launchers mortars if they really spam em hard and don't wanna move. Also, double bars or rangers eat grenadiers for breakfast all day every day (as they kinda should).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★