Login

russian armor

Help with "Harden" or "Over Repair" Ability please.

18 Mar 2017, 00:32 AM

Hey remember the Brits Over Repair ability, that you could repair an armor unit beyond 100%, they would get a white health bar.
I'd like to bring that ability into my mod, but of course have no idea how to implement that into it.

Appreciate any help :)

19 Mar 2017, 22:00 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Hey remember the Brits Over Repair ability, that you could repair an armor unit beyond 100%, they would get a white health bar.
I'd like to bring that ability into my mod, but of course have no idea how to implement that into it.

Appreciate any help :)

I do not think you can a white health bar but you can always have a change health modifier upgrade, and perhaps similar to how emergency warspeed engine upgrade. If you were to go to abilities\british\modal_ability\repair_ability\brit_repair_ews_ability_sappers_mp clone and rename to your desired name. You may also need to change the 'UI' and requirements to trigger from different source from than hammer. Change the upgrade_add to your to blank upgrade. From here go to the desired ebps vehicles and under action_apply add a requirement action. Under action_table add a apply modifier action into health_maximum_modifier to your desired amount. Go back to the requirement_action and to the requirement_table add in the upgrade as a squad_upgrade as an requirement and now upon repairs your engineers will upgrade the vehicles max health.

20 Mar 2017, 01:11 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

You can just add the health_maximum modifier to the upgrade itself. Since that modifier will also heal the unit up to its new maximum health, you should probably only add the upgrade after a delay. You might also want it to be automatically removed once the extra health is taken away by damage, and that could be a bit tricky.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS