Login

russian armor

Can we make Relic add to USF the shermah 76 mm gun

31 Mar 2017, 20:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2017, 18:14 PMGarrett

You make no sense. You only compare USF to UKF, a faction that they will never play against. You have to look at the balance within all 5 factions, especially in regard to the Germans, since they would face this new Sherman - not the Brits.
With the brits it was one exablei wanna add the sherman 6 mm gun so USF can have something to counter for exable jackson goes toe to toe with a stug sherman with p4 and perhing with heavier what i am trying to proof is tthe 75 mm gun its good penetration but i want USF to have the best medium tank cuz USF has their tank desoryer really low on health so i think they deserv the bestnon commander medoium tank and lets ballance it to get the upgrade you need to unclock all captains
31 Mar 2017, 21:16 PM

With the brits it was one exablei wanna add the sherman 6 mm gun so USF can have something to counter for exable jackson goes toe to toe with a stug sherman with p4 and perhing with heavier what i am trying to proof is tthe 75 mm gun its good penetration but i want USF to have the best medium tank cuz USF has their tank desoryer really low on health so i think they deserv the bestnon commander medoium tank and lets ballance it to get the upgrade you need to unclock all captains

You dont seem to understand the roles of the different tanks. A Jackson does not have to go toe to toe with a Stug, since its not made to counter a stug, but rather enemy heavy tanks (or mediums like the p4). The Sherman is supposed to have a stronger AI role, with which you can exert ernormous amounts of pressure on your opponent. The P4 on the other hand doesnt even have a refined role, its just built because OST has not many viable options...
31 Mar 2017, 21:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2017, 21:16 PMGarrett

You dont seem to understand the roles of the different tanks. A Jackson does not have to go toe to toe with a Stug, since its not made to counter a stug, but rather enemy heavy tanks (or mediums like the p4). The Sherman is supposed to have a stronger AI role, with which you can exert ernormous amounts of pressure on your opponent. The P4 on the other hand doesnt even have a refined role, its just built because OST has not many viable options...
jackson can really really easy flank a stug and jackson wins for 1 second reload and with the sherman 76 mm gun they can counter OKW p4 so yeah try sherman 75 mm gun cant even pen mid range weh p4 the sherman 76 not only beats OKW p4 at mid range but with half health
31 Mar 2017, 21:43 PM

pepe
jackson can really really easy flank a stug and jackson wins for 1 second reload and with the sherman 76 mm gun they can counter OKW p4 so yeah try sherman 75 mm gun cant even pen mid range weh p4 the sherman 76 not only beats OKW p4 at mid range but with half health

But thats the point, the Jackson should fight the P4 and not the Stug necessarily. The P4 from OKW costs 150 fuel in case you didnt know that. So dont tell me that the Sherman should outright 1v1 this thing...
1 Apr 2017, 07:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2017, 21:43 PMGarrett
pepe

But thats the point, the Jackson should fight the P4 and not the Stug necessarily. The P4 from OKW costs 150 fuel in case you didnt know that. So dont tell me that the Sherman should outright 1v1 this thing...
Thats the point of the WHOLE TOPIC We need USF to outclass OKW p4 with the 76 mm gun not only cuz it has more punch and pen but cuz it was that crazy reload time that can kill even stug with that reload and kill the OKW p4 with half health and british have comets and churchil they really should at least bring that upgrade only that gun nothing else
1 Apr 2017, 10:57 AM

Thats the point of the WHOLE TOPIC We need USF to outclass OKW p4 with the 76 mm gun not only cuz it has more punch and pen but cuz it was that crazy reload time that can kill even stug with that reload and kill the OKW p4 with half health and british have comets and churchil they really should at least bring that upgrade only that gun nothing else

I think they should also introduce a Panzer Maus for OST which then would easily outclass Comets, Pershings and IS-2s, because OKW has the King Tiger, but OST has not.
1 Apr 2017, 11:35 AM

I think they should also introduce a Panzer Maus for OST which then would easily outclass Comets, Pershings and IS-2s, because OKW has the King Tiger, but OST has not.
ok and lets put E8 not commander. See i am not taking too far i just want to add the sherman 76 mm gun why to kill p4 not panthers and tigers jsut ot kill p4 easier and its unfair at coh1 you could upgrade its gun but a coh2 no. Thats not fair why didnt they add it did USF lost it in the remake
1 Apr 2017, 22:15 PM

ok and lets put E8 not commander. See i am not taking too far i just want to add the sherman 76 mm gun why to kill p4 not panthers and tigers jsut ot kill p4 easier and its unfair at coh1 you could upgrade its gun but a coh2 no. Thats not fair why didnt they add it did USF lost it in the remake

But Coh1 is a different game, German tanks are not as good anymore as in Coh2. You really shouldnt have problems with a P4 of all tanks...
2 Apr 2017, 06:58 AM

But Coh1 is a different game, German tanks are not as good anymore as in Coh2. You really shouldnt have problems with a P4 of all tanks...
You see at coh1 if you upgraded shermans gun it was killing an p4 with armor skirts no problem the sherman 76 mm gun in the coh2 is reload time is better and can kill a OKW p4 and sherman will still be half health and the weh p4 has it for breakfast
1 Jul 2017, 21:30 PM

And jsut to remind you cromwell sucked more than shemran in WW2 and sherman is qeual with cromwell thats underpored and they nerfed vet 3 of riflemen and their captia nand mortar no buffs
2 Jul 2017, 12:30 PM

And jsut to remind you cromwell sucked more than shemran in WW2 and sherman is qeual with cromwell thats underpored and they nerfed vet 3 of riflemen and their captia nand mortar no buffs

Yes, buff Cromwell and Sherman. And when we are at it, just remove P4 from the game, they will be (even more) useless anyways.
5 Jul 2017, 17:51 PM

The salt.. it flows, it spurts, it devours all, leaving naught-ing in it's wake
7 Jul 2017, 10:25 AM

Remove Sherman 105 from Doctrine (Replace with M8) and put into T4 but give old Stats back + health buff = Meatshield-ish tank with crap AT, just like KV1.
13 Jul 2017, 21:00 PM

Yes, buff Cromwell and Sherman. And when we are at it, just remove P4 from the game, they will be (even more) useless anyways.
Have you ever Woken up scared and lsot . When the enemy decrews the shemrna nad gets 10 of them and gets callipe and they arte firing ?
14 Jul 2017, 09:28 AM

Have you ever Woken up scared and lsot . When the enemy decrews the shemrna nad gets 10 of them and gets callipe and they arte firing ?

???
14 Jul 2017, 12:56 PM

Honestly can you two just shut up, you are talking about something that is absolute not the topic here.

My opinion to the topic:

No it won't be added. No units were added in the game since the start if you don't count units in commanders. And there is no planning ongoing in releasing any new commanders any more.

So yeah. Forget about it.
14 Jul 2017, 21:20 PM

Honestly can you two just shut up, you are talking about something that is absolute not the topic here.

My opinion to the topic:

No it won't be added. No units were added in the game since the start if you don't count units in commanders. And there is no planning ongoing in releasing any new commanders any more.

So yeah. Forget about it.
the game was at 2013-2014 and new commanders was giving over 2016 and they gave USF a mortar so they gave units far form the game release.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★