Login

russian armor

Let's talk about ... v2

• This thread is locked
6 Feb 2017, 15:30 PM

Hello,

i got the luck to read a very interesting thread made by another coh2 member before it get locked by admin so i feel it needed to get 'cleaned' of any flaming content and re-posted.

this is too big to just let it goes.

200 Fuel in 20 sec ! How ? check this link :

https://youtu.be/GulOHolWYpc?t=9482

OKW Tanks too hard & too strong ? one ability can rekt them for you :

https://youtu.be/GulOHolWYpc?t=9256

IN MY OPINION, the brits player 'Paula' is very weak during this match and shouldn't have win it but these 2 balance issues made the job for him.

Please, feel free to give me your opinion on that and also to try them in game :)
Phy
6 Feb 2017, 15:51 PM

Its ridiculously broken.
6 Feb 2017, 16:14 PM

Because having a doctrinal, strong abilty that costs a f*ckton of manpower for a manpower- hungry faction is not justified.

I'm not an allied fanboy, but i dont get the problem.
6 Feb 2017, 16:18 PM

Also, the guy should not have been that agressive. This is where good, nondoctrinal smoke comes in, something that OKW admittedly lacks.

(unless i forgot a specific unit.)
6 Feb 2017, 16:22 PM

Meanwhile the salvage ability for okw only gives +5 fuel per wreck...Oh and thorough salvage, that one gives you +5 fuel and +15 muni... Very useful to risk a squad wipe for those kind of resources.
6 Feb 2017, 16:35 PM

Also, the guy should not have been that agressive. This is where good, nondoctrinal smoke comes in, something that OKW admittedly lacks.

(unless i forgot a specific unit.)

Aggressive? The guy only ventured in the vicinity of the vp, arty cover came down and totally won the engagement.

Arty cover is broken, whether you like it or not.

The game is just too full of these once click "let me win this engagement or let me win this game" abilities.
6 Feb 2017, 16:47 PM

Both of these abilities are very obviously broken and have been for a long time.

Especially artillery cover, which is an ability that requires zero skill from it's user and also has nil counterplay.

6 Feb 2017, 17:10 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Hello,

IN MY OPINION, the brits player 'Paula' is very weak during this match and shouldn't have win it but these 2 balance issues made the job for him.

I guess Paula trolled in early midgame tbh. Over 1000 manpower and other stuff. Because he knew, that he will win this game anyway vs the other guy. He maybe trolled a little bit too much, thats why i took so long this game.

But i'm pretty sure, when Paula had tryharded, this game would be much faster over.
6 Feb 2017, 18:02 PM

well, paula is known in coh2 community to be just an OP ability/units abuser and some says that he get his number 1 rank by playing during european midday to avoid good player like luvnest/helpinghans/...

i can't confirm the last point but in my opinion, this balance patch could actually have make things much harder for paula.

Btw, if we could focus more on the subject of this thread (the two abilities) and not paula. thanks
6 Feb 2017, 18:07 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I'm not sure, what your plan is?

The same thread got allready locked down.

Relic will not care, what we right here.

They don't really care at their own forum as well. No fun/ time or something like that^^

And get it: Brits are OUT OF SCOPE !!!!

6 Feb 2017, 18:11 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Looks as if it could be like Gotterdammerung for you, Saucisson masque (sic).

This thread is being locked bcs it is an unnecessary attack upon a player who is banned and cannot respond.

Nor is it a Balance thread. Moving to Scrap Yard .

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★