Login

russian armor

Someone can defeat Paula USF??????????????

• This thread is locked
Who will defeat Paula USF and stop that wave of streak??
Call one semigod of click per second of Starcraft 2 to do this!One pro player of CoH2 Will do this!I'll to that S*** mysfel!How come I ended up in this post-shit?
Option Distribution Votes
10%
0%
30%
60%
Total votes: 10 (Locked)
2 Feb 2017, 14:43 PM

Is it possible that nobody will defeat this Paula? This pro, top, top ranking galactic modafocka top1 faction player usf their incompetent? 107 streak !!! Is it possible that I will have to become the new mega fuck of CoH2 and have to do it myself ??? I do not stay in these forums scratching the bag and reading bullshit for nothing! I WANT TO SEE WHO WILL DRAW THAT DAMN PRO PLAYER AND END THAT AWESOME STREAKS COUNT FROM HIM !!! Anyone who does this deserves to have their name highlighted in FAME HALL!
2 Feb 2017, 14:47 PM

Bugsplat will do this job for you.
2 Feb 2017, 15:27 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

There is no way because he is too busy playing on his other accounts.
2 Feb 2017, 15:33 PM

The thing is 50 or more of those wins came from the machine gun stuart bug that i revealed so... Plus don't believe to those ladders they're just :luvDerp:
2 Feb 2017, 15:47 PM

He uses his main account ONLY during times when majority of european coh2 players are sleeping.. that means, the majority of those 107 wins was vs total noobs believe me. (#nohate vs NA coh2 players :romeoHairDay: )

His USF play style is nothing special, 2 or 3 weeks ago for example he got rekt by VonIvan's OKW during The King of the Hill tourney, while paula was playing on one of his smurfs
2 Feb 2017, 16:13 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

He uses his main account ONLY during times when majority of european coh2 players are sleeping.. that means, the majority of those 107 wins was vs total noobs believe me. (#nohate vs NA coh2 players :romeoHairDay: )

+1
2 Feb 2017, 16:49 PM
Admin Red  Badge

His USF play style is nothing special, 2 or 3 weeks ago for example he got rekt by VonIvan's OKW during The King of the Hill tourney, while paula was playing on one of his smurfs

It's as simple as that.

2 Feb 2017, 17:03 PM

Doesn't he use the most gross and win secure meta strats on his main account and just tests, plays around and stalks/insult on his other accounts?
2 Feb 2017, 17:55 PM
Benefactor 355

You all know what happened to da last modafocka with streakz like dat.

Keep calm and let Relic do their jobs.
2 Feb 2017, 18:22 PM

Seems pretty lame to have a thread talking shit about a guy who is banned from this site and cannot respond (while guilty as charged maphacker-scum, like pugzii, are still here! - this is a side note clearly).

To the Eurochumps who are complaining. Paul lives in NY, by the time he finishes with work its 6-7pm on the East Coast. You euros are deep in sleep, with your Merkel pillow tucked tight between your gender neutral legs. Now you could wake up and play during this hour if you truly wanted to dethrone him, just be careful not to wake the rapefugee sleeping next to your wife. :megusta: SPICY!

Smurf accounts have existed since the beginning of coh1, though I don't support them, I don't see the big problem with it either. Ultimately your opponent is the same, even though his name may be different. Now, if he was using multiple accounts to pad his stats (like zoobee), that's a different story OR signing up with multiple accounts for events - also a big no-no.

2 Feb 2017, 19:00 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

This thread has come to an end, at least temporarily

To cite from Gdot:

Seems pretty lame to have a thread talking shit about a guy who is banned from this site and cannot respond

I don't have to go further. We don't kick a man when he's down. Nor do we want to encourage an alternative account from him while in ban.

If the Mods want to cleanse the thread and reopen it, they are welcome so to do.

/locked

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS