Does the British troops need a nerf?
Option Distribution Votes
58%
42%
Total votes: 31
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
Cig
1 Feb 2017, 01:36 AM

The latest patch I feel has made the Brits even worse. It is a complete joke. Relic claims to go for realism? The Cromwell tanks were some of the worst in WW2 yet in this game they can go toe to toe with Panthers and win.

Then we move on to the infantry spam. It has gotten silly at this point. Sure you can make MG's to attempt to counter but a lot of good that does since they have the health of a wet paper napkin.

The queues show it plainly the same dbags just switch sides to who ever is strongest. Bazookas are sooooo good now. I swear they do way more damage than shreks.
1 Feb 2017, 01:45 AM

Care to elaborate? Your poll is effectively useless because you have not suggested anything, you are just complaining.

P.s complaining about Churchill lol.
Cig
1 Feb 2017, 01:49 AM

Care to elaborate? Your poll is effectively useless because you have not suggested anything, you are just complaining.

P.s complaining about Churchill lol.

I am just saying if they are attempting to be accurate, they are failing completely. Now I did feel that before bazookas were trash and too weak. But I feel relic did what they always do. Big heavy handed changes. So now they can open a German armor like a tin can.

I ask where is the 3rd pick for Axis? Oh wait none.
1 Feb 2017, 01:56 AM

Lol churchills are horrible. If you lose against them while using panthers, you're doing something wrong. Also, bazookas? Do you mean piats? But they are basically usf bazookas now, so worse than shrecks.
1 Feb 2017, 02:05 AM

This poll is really not informative at all and the OP is not fleshed out at all.

If you want to talk about the balance, you need to talk specifics; what you see, what should change, why.

At the moment it's a bit of a salt fest, so please, salvage this thread.
Cig
1 Feb 2017, 02:06 AM

Lol churchills are horrible. If you lose against them while using panthers, you're doing something wrong. Also, bazookas? Do you mean piats? But they are basically usf bazookas now, so worse than shrecks.

Bazookas on the USF is what I am referring to. So you are telling me the anti infantry tank on the brits is not OP?

The Ostwind doesn't even come close to compare...
Cig
1 Feb 2017, 02:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2017, 02:05 AMSwift
This poll is really not informative at all and the OP is not fleshed out at all.

If you want to talk about the balance, you need to talk specifics; what you see, what should change, why.

At the moment it's a bit of a salt fest, so please, salvage this thread.

Just delete it then.
1 Feb 2017, 02:16 AM

You mean the croc? If so, it's more effective than Ostwind because it's way more expensive at 640mp, 230 fuel, and 18 popcap (which matters because brits are very population-limited), which is 80 manpower and 50 fuel less than a kt. It's techless, but comes at a pretty late 13cp, much later than either ostwind variant. They're just not comparable.
Cig
1 Feb 2017, 02:18 AM

You mean the croc? If so, it's more effective than Ostwind because it's way more expensive at 640mp, 230 fuel, and 18 popcap (which matters because brits are very population-limited), which is 80 manpower and 50 fuel less than a kt. It's techless, but comes at a pretty late 13cp, much later than either ostwind variant. They're just not comparable.

I am not talking about the croc, I am talking about Centaur AA
"A fairly slow, but very well armed mobile weapon system that destroys enemy infantry and lightly armored vehicles with ease. Its vet 1 ability allows it to punish blobs and static units. Effective against infantry and aircraft."
340 100 10
1 Feb 2017, 02:23 AM

Its 180 fuel, not 230
Cig
1 Feb 2017, 02:25 AM

Its 180 fuel, not 230

Same guy accusing someone else of misquoting numbers in another topic, can you say irony?
1 Feb 2017, 02:34 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2017, 02:25 AMCig

Same guy accusing someone else of misquoting numbers in another topic, can you say irony?

You need to calm down with the passive aggressiveness.

Lay out some specific problems you have with the faction, and use the right names please.

1 Feb 2017, 02:50 AM

one of the worst threads i've read
1 Feb 2017, 02:54 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2017, 02:25 AMCig
Just delete it then.

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2017, 02:34 AMTobis

You need to calm down with the passive aggressiveness.

Lay out some specific problems you have with the faction, and use the right names please.

+1

Feel free to open a new thread, after cooling down and trying to make in a more constructive were some proper discussion can be held instead of just throwing opinions. If your intention is just the later, open a thread on the lobby section, not in balance.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★