Login

russian armor

Poll: The Land Matress

PAGES (7)down
29 Jan 2017, 21:04 PM

its not my failure if u cant read...or dont understand what do u read. I said its belong to the situation.

read my post again..and maybe u can understand what i mean.... i hope it.

reading and understanding is a different, my little friend.

You gave no situation at all, and said kt is easily circleable, which is stupid because that's like saying all mgs need buffs since they are flankable, and also kt has a huge range. And its not that much more expensive than pershing. 280 vs 230 fuel or something like that.
30 Jan 2017, 07:14 AM

You gave no situation at all, and said kt is easily circleable, which is stupid because that's like saying all mgs need buffs since they are flankable, and also kt has a huge range. And its not that much more expensive than pershing. 280 vs 230 fuel or something like that.

u are a big troll.
Gas need to get the Pershing: 230
Gas need to get the KT: around 500

KT is the most easiest tank to circle cause its slow. Roight..if it well used..its not easy...but a KT istnt the overpower tank like in vanilla time...

KT has a huge range?? wtf are u talking?? its range was nerfed hard..when was the last time u played coh2??
30 Jan 2017, 16:12 PM

u are a big troll.

KT is the most easiest tank to circle cause its slow. Roight..if it well used..its not easy...but a KT istnt the overpower tank like in vanilla time...

KT has a huge range?? wtf are u talking?? its range was nerfed hard..when was the last time u played coh2??

If you count teching prices for KT, I'd like to see you playing with Pershing commander without any teching. Just Rifles, racks, grenades and rangers into Pershing. GL. (tho all of it cost fuel as well so...)

Nerfed range? Huh? It was buffed from 40 to 45 IIRC.
30 Jan 2017, 17:49 PM

u are a big troll.

Must be strange living in an alternate reality.

Again, if you allow your kt to get circled, you deserve to lose.

If you count teching, a Sherman costs 300 fuel, and that's if you don't use nades, weapon racks, or an ambulance (and you have to use all 3), or a light vehicle (also practically essential). You can't count teching.
30 Jan 2017, 18:36 PM

Which is better, the Land mattress, or the mortar pit?
30 Jan 2017, 19:50 PM

Which is better, the Land mattress, or the mortar pit?

You can't compare them like this.

It's like, which is better? Brummbar or PzWerfer? You can't answer it becasue they are different, depends who do yo face, how your opponent is playing.
30 Jan 2017, 21:17 PM

You can't compare them like this.

It's like, which is better? Brummbar or PzWerfer? You can't answer it becasue they are different, depends who do yo face, how your opponent is playing.

I know. But which is better to fight and more annoying? The OP can't-react-too Land Mattress, or the similarly OP mega-range-insta-wipe-simcity Mortar pit?
30 Jan 2017, 21:38 PM

I know. But which is better to fight and more annoying? The OP can't-react-too Land Mattress, or the similarly OP mega-range-insta-wipe-simcity Mortar pit?

More annoying? Mortar Pit.
More deadly? Matress.

Personally I'd rather fight matress than well-placed Pit.
31 Jan 2017, 00:19 AM

25 pounder OP. It killed a pioneer model once. Must nurf plz.
31 Jan 2017, 06:53 AM

Must be strange living in an alternate reality.

Again, if you allow your kt to get circled, you deserve to lose.

If you count teching, a Sherman costs 300 fuel, and that's if you don't use nades, weapon racks, or an ambulance (and you have to use all 3), or a light vehicle (also practically essential). You can't count teching.

ah yeah...what is if i tell u that the BEST players in Coh2 lost much KT in games? hm? are they to dumb?? or what? to bad? no...its often miscklick/ command to many units at the same time, tatcic faiulre or rng.

And now? Ur thesis is bullshit.
V-T
31 Jan 2017, 08:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2017, 13:21 PMV-T
fightfightfightfight!!

I'm loving this! I think all disagreements should be settled in a 1vs1 match ;)

The vanquished shall hold their tongue henceforth!

Did you guys already have your battle?

And oh, how the discussion slipped to KT/pershing discussion. ^__^
31 Jan 2017, 09:09 AM
Patrion 14

The thread is about the land matress, please stay on topic.
31 Jan 2017, 09:13 AM

Top 100 with what?

Show yours now, unless your dick shrivels in comparison to Ardan's, who at least shared his card
31 Jan 2017, 10:09 AM

ah yeah...what is if i tell u that the BEST players in Coh2 lost much KT in games? hm? are they to dumb?? or what? to bad? no...its often miscklick/ command to many units at the same time, tatcic faiulre or rng.

And now? Ur thesis is bullshit.

you can´t be prepared for miscklicks and rng.....but you already know KT is slow, so take care of it and don´t overextend, don´t left alone and so on.....

If it is due to miscklick/ command to many units at the same time, tatcic faiulre or rng., wtf are you saying it is coz is slow as fuck???

31 Jan 2017, 10:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2017, 10:09 AMFul4n0

you can´t be prepared for miscklicks and rng.....but you already know KT is slow, so take care of it and don´t overextend, don´t left alone and so on.....

If it is due to miscklick/ command to many units at the same time, tatcic faiulre or rng., wtf are you saying it is coz is slow as fuck???

Are u both really want to tell me that a KT is unkillable? come woth a horde of cromwell, piats and 6pounder, lets shoot 2 LM on the def line from the okw and all must retreat...now its ur time to kill the KT...and a nice flank will do it.

there isnt a unkillable KT....the LM helps a lot to kill / retreat the support from a KT...cause of its slowness u have all time to kill it alone without support.

comets and cromwells are very fast and can easy flank this KT.

31 Jan 2017, 10:47 AM

Now its close the circle...the LM give u the easy possiblity to kill a KT...2 LM will kill/ lets retreat all support from the KT...and u can easyl kill it.

More Questions?
31 Jan 2017, 14:05 PM

Now its close the circle...the LM give u the easy possiblity to kill a KT...2 LM will kill/ lets retreat all support from the KT...and u can easyl kill it.

If you blob yes, otherwise no

Its like saying Stuka give you the easy possibility to kill a Croc ... 2 Stukas will kill/ lets retreat all support from the Croc...and u can easily kill it.
31 Jan 2017, 15:02 PM

If the stuka was well placed...and killed all the support guns...so yes..but...a croc is much faster than a KT.
31 Jan 2017, 15:40 PM

Just wait for the LM to start firing then counter fire during its barrage. Or make a push and steal it.

I dunno, I like the UKF faction but I think the LM is overrated.

But I digress it seems..... PERSHING PLZ NERF KT CANNE GO NO FASTER CAP'N SHE JUST DOONT HAV THA POOOOWER.
31 Jan 2017, 16:33 PM

I never said kt is unkillable, just that there are ways to keep it alive very easily, especially if you went t1. This is from experience as I have been playing a lot of team game okw lately just because of this thread. I go 3 volks and 1-2 isgs into obers and kt. It's not that hard, better than brits simcity.

Also, a list of things that you can lose due to bad management or misclicks:
Rifles
Grens
Volks
Obers
Rangers
Paras
Falls
Pz4
Sherman
T34
LAND MATTRESS
Pwerfer
Stuka
Katy
Pershing
Churchill
... and literally every other unit in the game.

Point is, you can't say a unit is underpowered or worse than another unit because you can lose it to misclicks or bad management.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS