Login

russian armor

Certain squads not reinforcing

17 Jan 2017, 07:54 AM

I imagine this is universal but it happens to me 100% with the vickers and I think the commandos, I know another UKF unit is affected by this at least I just forget which.

Anyway, if you que up to reinforce a vickers squad and as they are reinforcing tell them to move (still whilst in the bounds of the reinforcement area) the new member simply wont spawn, only what you press stop will the member immediately appear.

I can't say for certain if this happens to ALL members (E.g you can move around reinforcing all but the last member) but I can 100% say that it does this for the last member to be reinforced.
17 Jan 2017, 10:11 AM

This happens when you queue a garrison command while your unit is reinforcing. I've definitely seen it happening with MGs. I haven't noticed this for infantry, yet.
17 Jan 2017, 10:39 AM

This happens when you queue a garrison command while your unit is reinforcing. I've definitely seen it happening with MGs. I haven't noticed this for infantry, yet.

Might be remembering incorrectly but are you sure it doesn't happen when you tell them to capture a point too? I could even swear they fail if you give them a simple move command
17 Jan 2017, 10:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2017, 10:39 AMLatch

Might be remembering incorrectly but are you sure it doesn't happen when you tell them to capture a point too? I could even swear they fail if you give them a simple move command

It could also happen there, however I haven't noticed it. I've only noticed that for garrisons *shrug*
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★