Company of heroes Blog

9 Dec 2016, 21:20 PM
9 Dec 2016, 21:21 PM
Senior Referee Badge

UMG A SHOUT OUT TO THE NMC CUP :hyper:

Thx Kyle :foreveralone:
9 Dec 2016, 21:23 PM

Permanently Banned
No optimizations fix, thanks relic. How many need thread to show Relic taht problem ?

Little about it. When Maza and CO organized League of Heroes, only tourney in such modes like 1v1 into 4v4, with so many teams and interesting formats. It was really fresh breath for game. You relic ignore ppl work for community and game (all another ppl too, like Tightrope). Its not personal to ppl who make another tourney, but when you actually write about it, how can you forget about antohers ? :hansGG: WP Relic
If Relic have kids, one of them was will be nude, another hungry, 3 was forgotten and only 4 was fine.
9 Dec 2016, 21:41 PM
Donator 11

No optimizations fix, thanks relic. How many need thread to show Relic taht problem ?

The problem is becoming more and more forgotten with every year, as people buy new hardware all the time. In a way relic waiting is going to eventually solve it :P
9 Dec 2016, 21:50 PM

Permanently Banned

The problem is becoming more and more forgotten with every year, as people buy new hardware all the time. In a way relic waiting is going to eventually solve it :P

Look at box with settings and then into game and waht i see, total lie, imo thay write about optimizations in last road map, but decide to close eyes about it, coz thay do not fulfill promises. If i live in Europe Union or Murica i will be filed in court about Relic lie, demands on their goods do not conform about real. All this time i wait optmizatons like it was in 2014 spring or better.

9 Dec 2016, 21:52 PM

Little about it. When Maza and CO organized League of Heroes, only tourney in such modes like 1v1 into 4v4, with so many teams and interesting formats. It was really fresh breath for game. You relic ignore ppl work for community and game (all another ppl too, like Tightrope). Its not personal to ppl who make another tourney, but when you actually write about it, how can you forget about antohers ? :hansGG: WP Relic
If Relic have kids, one of them was will be nude, another hungry, 3 was forgotten and only 4 was fine.

LOH was a completely community driven event, and that community was the Russian-coh2 community. Full disclosure here, the COH2.ORG tourney staff at the time did little to advance/promote LOH so pointing the finger at Relic doesn't seem fair. I am proud to say that with our new tourney team we have been working on all facets (the whole community and Relic) to plan solid events. As far as LOH goes, there is much work going on behind the scenes for another LOH style-tourney, as well as many other great events so stay tuned. As to why he only named NMC/Balance is a moot point, hes giving an example, not championing them.
9 Dec 2016, 21:57 PM

No optimizations fix, thanks relic. How many need thread to show Relic taht problem ? .

vasa my friend it is time to upgrade your potato :wave:
9 Dec 2016, 22:05 PM

Make it F2P (controversial) and add full modding tools (3D models, Animation, sounds.)

And invest money on optimization, it will be worth it. Other than those, good job. They indeed accomplished all the objectives outlined in the 2015-2016 roadmap.
9 Dec 2016, 22:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Dec 2016, 21:57 PMDAZ187

vasa my friend it is time to upgrade your potato :wave:

Actually upgrading can cause problems. I have known mutliple people who have upgraded and this has actually caused regular bug splats.

In any case, I am glad they posted this. While it is missing pieces we would all like to see, it is good to see them addressing the feedback loop and the balance/bugs.
9 Dec 2016, 22:23 PM

I'd love to see full support for modding, all tools avaible.
9 Dec 2016, 22:33 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post9 Dec 2016, 21:52 PMGdot

LOH was a completely community driven event, and that community was the Russian-coh2 community. Full disclosure here, the COH2.ORG tourney staff at the time did little to advance/promote LOH so pointing the finger at Relic doesn't seem fair. I am proud to say that with our new tourney team we have been working on all facets (the whole community and Relic) to plan solid events. As far as LOH goes, there is much work going on behind the scenes for another LOH style-tourney, as well as many other great events so stay tuned. As to why he only named NMC/Balance is a moot point, hes giving an example, not championing them.

To LOH (omg in russian its looks very funny) donate all ppl, russian, west or asian, it was alpha version of OCF, where play ALL players. What reason ask what make ORG for LOH, if we speak about Relic. What Relic make for LOH ? I can not talk about what make ORG coz i really dont know all negotiations with Maza + CO and ORG. In not official coh2 group russian community are 8700 ppl, i dont know how many are in another (Chine/Korea/Japan/spanish language, german/grench), but why relic ignore communitys from all part of planet ? Relic are not in the position to sort of food.
And if i not mistake, Maza and Mohican (maybe somthing else) end League of nations if i am not mistake.
Imo, if it was example, it was bad.

9 Dec 2016, 22:36 PM

Actually upgrading can cause problems. I have known mutliple people who have upgraded and this has actually caused regular bug splats.

In any case, I am glad they posted this. While it is missing pieces we would all like to see, it is good to see them addressing the feedback loop and the balance/bugs.

i have had 3 AMD cards and i hardly get bug splats. must be a Nvidia problem OpieOP
9 Dec 2016, 22:47 PM
Patrion 14

hope the modding tools do get updates for more modding capabilities because what people have done until now is simply fantastic.
9 Dec 2016, 22:55 PM

To LOH (omg in russian its looks very funny) donate all ppl, russian, west or asian, it was alpha version of OCF, where play ALL players. What reason ask what make ORG for LOH, if we speak about Relic. What Relic make for LOH ? I can not talk about what make ORG coz i really dont know all negotiations with Maza + CO and ORG. In not official coh2 group russian community are 8700 ppl, i dont know how many are in another (Chine/Korea/Japan/spanish language, german/grench), but why relic ignore communitys from all part of planet ? Relic are not in the position to sort of food.
And if i not mistake, Maza and Mohican (maybe somthing else) end League of nations if i am not mistake.
Imo, if it was example, it was bad.

Sorry this is a little hard to follow with the language barrier/grammar here. Just to clarify OCF and LOH were pretty different events. My point was saying LOH didn't receive help from Relic or COH2.ORG and for several reasons. One and the most obvious reasons was the language barrier. If you remember correctly we had 2 separate streams of events, one is Russian the other in English.I don't know if LOH approached Relic for any assistance but I can tell you the assistance provided from here was minimal as LOH included 2v2/3v3/4v4, and at the time, that was seen as a step down in the eyes of the previous tourney staff who believed in 1v1 events, anything else was uncivilized. So things were not done perfectly, but here we are taking a step in the right direction. Hopefully corporation and community can collaborate for the future to bring some great events.
9 Dec 2016, 23:05 PM
Benefactor 115

hope the modding tools do get updates

sorry to rain on the parade but I don't see modding tools mentioned for the road ahead.
9 Dec 2016, 23:06 PM

Kyle_RE: one can hope, but no promises
9 Dec 2016, 23:17 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post9 Dec 2016, 22:55 PMGdot

Sorry this is a little hard to follow with the language barrier/grammar here. Just to clarify OCF and LOH were pretty different events. My point was saying LOH didn't receive help from Relic or COH2.ORG and for several reasons. One and the most obvious reasons was the language barrier. If you remember correctly we had 2 separate streams of events, one is Russian the other in English.I don't know if LOH approached Relic for any assistance but I can tell you the assistance provided from here was minimal as LOH included 2v2/3v3/4v4, and at the time, that was seen as a step down in the eyes of the previous tourney staff who believed in 1v1 events, anything else was uncivilized. So things were not done perfectly, but here we are taking a step in the right direction. Hopefully corporation and community can collaborate for the future to bring some great events.

I mean about donate system, first large alpha was LOH, then its come into OCF.
Ofc big tourney like LOH was not perfect, it was first big tourney, some problem with rules and another things (where russian community blame Maza and CO), but its normal. At least in LOH dont cast fake games, if we speak about level. And ye, problem to communicate, but what i like in "west" community, thay like to blame another for language (its not about you now, its in general), but dont make steps to fix it or help.
Most fun part are about Relic politics, so when Cruzz try to help we dont need it, but now thay need moders help. When LOH was, we dont need it coz its are 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, now thay work with team to make tourney like LOH, i understood correctly ?
10 Dec 2016, 00:15 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I think I ought to leave a brief note here, to clarify about Maza's past tourneys.

We have supported him - we got his emails and translated them into Newsposts, which AFAIK, was all we were asked to do. Several past and present staff were involved including in no particular order, ComputerHeat, Fichten Moped, Siberian, Steel, TurboTortoise and myself. I apologise in advance for anybody I omitted to list.

We took a long time to understand, then translate the rules on two separate events, as well as providing some art, I think.
10 Dec 2016, 01:33 AM
Patrion 14

sorry to rain on the parade but I don't see modding tools mentioned for the road ahead.

"We hope that advances to COH2’s modding tools will also take place in the coming months, allowing additional forms of content to be created by the community as well - however this is still to be confirmed."

not confirmed. that is why i am hoping.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS