Login

russian armor

Send Your Feedback Directly to Relic

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
4 Nov 2016, 12:17 PM

Everything is a joke except for the new urban maps right. Have some consistency, player card too plz.

Have some consistency? The map is fine like so many others state. If you don't like it, fine veto it.
4 Nov 2016, 14:51 PM

Forget about mutliple choice feedback.. lets send mod notes from GG mod, then Relic knows EXACTLY whats wrong with CoH2 Balance :bananadance:
4 Nov 2016, 14:57 PM

Forget about mutliple choice feedback.. lets send mod notes from GG mod, then Relic knows EXACTLY whats wrong with CoH2 Balance :bananadance:

I actually like Miragefla's changes better. Considering Relic already incorporated a lot of these into Release, I wish they would consider more for inclusion.
4 Nov 2016, 15:04 PM

LUL if you choose USF, you can tick "flamethrower riflemen" as (OP) commander ability... FLAMETHROWER HAS BEEN MOVED TO REAR ECHELONS AGES AGO :rofl:

Ok enough whining, this is actually an awesome thing from Relic, I hope they will listen to it :thumb:
4 Nov 2016, 15:48 PM
Donator 22

They just need to listen more to miragefla, Mr.Smith and Cruzz. Then the game would be faster balanced
4 Nov 2016, 16:01 PM

Voted Ostheer Panther as underperforming. I guess I don´t have to repeat the units flaws once again.

I like their approach this time. The only problem I see with the idea of asking the community directly is that another person might vote that the Comet is overperforming. Then it might happen that the Panther gets a buff and the Comet gets nerfed and we end up with the balance twisted the other way around, resulting in no better game experience.
4 Nov 2016, 16:38 PM

Voted Ostheer Panther as underperforming. I guess I don´t have to repeat the units flaws once again.

I like their approach this time. The only problem I see with the idea of asking the community directly is that another person might vote that the Comet is overperforming. Then it might happen that the Panther gets a buff and the Comet gets nerfed and we end up with the balance twisted the other way around, resulting in no better game experience.

Feels bad man, i just voted that the grenadiers and panthers are OverPowered.

Hope relic doesn't listen to me :foreveralone:

btw, i think i made this survey ten times ( 5 for panthers - 5 grenadiers) because you know ... i wanna keep usf as it is.
4 Nov 2016, 17:18 PM

It is going to be hilarious when the next patch hits and everyone realises they done fucked it up again :sibHyena:
4 Nov 2016, 17:26 PM

I just submitted for NKVD and then wrote in the final section my opinions.
4 Nov 2016, 17:29 PM

They just need to listen more to miragefla, Mr.Smith and Cruzz. Then the game would be faster balanced

Would be balanced better but also way more boring ;)
4 Nov 2016, 22:26 PM

guys, please

choose mortar pit

MORTAR PIT

THIS IS THE BEST CHANCE WE EVER HAVE TO GET RID OF THAT THING

please choose the mortar pit, do this game a favor

Nah, I just voted for Assault Grens being OP. If Relic considers the US mortar "fine" enough to not adjust it in that "hotfix" of theirs some time ago, then I can make fun of them as well...
4 Nov 2016, 22:37 PM

Have some consistency? The map is fine like so many others state. If you don't like it, fine veto it.

Thanks for the advice, too bad I only get 4 extra vetos for 6 maps.
4 Nov 2016, 22:44 PM
Patrion 14

btw, just noticed my last post got set invisble because of flaming.

So i upload it again, with the flaming parts removed.

it is still against the site rule. which i stated before.

good on you for getting this thread locked.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 35
unknown 22
Poland 9
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L