Login

russian armor

Help with Sector Securing Code Vehicle

19 Oct 2016, 21:53 PM

Hey I need the code or ability that the Schwerer Panzer Headquarters uses to secure sectors.

I've made a decent mod of CoH2, and want to either add a new vehicle with that ability (like CoH), clone the Schwerer Panzer Headquarters all together for the AEF, or add the code that secures the sector to a buildable building by the engineers.

I've looked threw the code block and can't find anywhere that adds that ability to lock down a sector.

Update, cloned all files involved in creating the halftrack, converting it, were given to the aef.
Everything works just fine, except for the sector securing.
So it must be some other ability that checks on the west german buliding (I'm guessing)

Added Territory_ext to the building and it "secures" the point, but just like AEF Outposts, so not useful.
I'm beginning to think it's programed into the map SCAR.

Want to be able to plop a vehicle ability (like in CoH) and it secures the entire sector.
Saw the Schwerer Panzer Headquarters does this (not on Victory Points (I removed that limitation)) so thought I could just clone it over.
20 Oct 2016, 11:32 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Have a look at "abilities\aef\toggle_ability\officer_retreat_point_mp". That's the USF Major's Retreat Point which secures territory at Vet 3. It uses a "target" action with "area_type" set to sector, applying an "enable_capture_entity_modifier" of -1 to it.
20 Oct 2016, 22:12 PM

Thank you that worked like a charm.
Didn't even realize the Major could do that, probably cause I never use them in battle.
Now I can call in a Allied Mobile Bofors Gum Emplacement to secure any sector, with some ground and AA action.
Thank you again P.Smasher.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS