Login

russian armor

okw need call in tank busters.

4 Oct 2016, 21:58 PM

as all know sturm pio cost is high and can upgrade only 1 item...so in most games we see 1 sturmpio ...and the other hand minesweeper is one of the most important upgrade in game.
so how about shreck or...okw need some units like call in storm trooper or any tank buster can upgrade with shrecks in cp2 or 3.
4 Oct 2016, 22:22 PM
Strategist Badge

maybe you could 'call in' more sturms if you really want another shreck
4 Oct 2016, 23:24 PM

And not get improved repair ability on the Sturms GG rekt
5 Oct 2016, 00:00 AM

And not get improved repair ability on the Sturms GG rekt

Ostheer repairs more slowly than Sturmpioniere without the upgrade, how the fuck does that faction manage to survive?
5 Oct 2016, 00:52 AM

Ostheer repairs more slowly than Sturmpioniere without the upgrade, how the fuck does that faction manage to survive?

Uhm... they don't ‎:foreveralone:

Most Ostheer players get 2 Pioneers since they only cost 200 MP each (100 MP less than Sturmpioneer) and Pioneer only have to worry about building/fixing stuff and occasionally deal with occupied building with flamethrower. They don't have to fulfill the extra role of being mobile AT unit (Ostheer got Panzergrenadiers) and they are not really that good of a combat unit.

Sturmpioneer right now is carrying to many roles. This needs to get a look at, but adding an entire new unit to fulfill the mobile AT role would be the last solution, consider the fact that Relic literally leave us now ‎‎:foreveralone:
5 Oct 2016, 05:59 AM

Maybe fusiliers with schrek upgrade? Dunno how it will break 3s and 4s with schrek blobs
5 Oct 2016, 07:22 AM

Fragile platform, which takes 9popcap, 300 MP and _one_ shreck for 90munition - that also denies you mine sweeper. I'll pass.
5 Oct 2016, 08:28 AM

I think OKW is fine. I never had so much fun and easy games against axis in my life. GG relic. <444>3
5 Oct 2016, 08:36 AM

only early game the need is better Raketten !!! faster aim time and faster rotation !!!!
5 Oct 2016, 10:05 AM

another? lol no thx just 1 enough, but without skip mine sweeper B-) as i said this pio is expensive ,slow reinforce also reinforce cost ,90miu 1 shreck in compare of zooks or ukf Opiat? pesky frontal unit vs tank ....totally no one use 2or 3sturmpio in these days and indeed most okw players going to trouble in 1v1 even good players ,just only okw top 10 players can survive vs alies.
5 Oct 2016, 10:41 AM

Just let them have 2 upgrades and done (Wht REs can upgrade and still pick zooks or PIATs but SP can't have sweeper and pzschreck? huh?).
But make sweeper permanent when upgraded with pzschreck, without option to toggle on and off
5 Oct 2016, 12:37 PM

Permanently Banned
Why OKW need more shreks if thay have fast t2 to counter somthing like stuart and cheap raketen in t0. Only things that maybe thay can fix its give 2 shreks for pio.
5 Oct 2016, 20:26 PM
Strategist Badge

Just let them have 2 upgrades and done (Wht REs can upgrade and still pick zooks or PIATs but SP can't have sweeper and pzschreck? huh?).
But make sweeper permanent when upgraded with pzschreck, without option to toggle on and off

This. And if only top 10 OKW players can beat an allied ones then why do so many people have positive win/lost rates with OKW? More shrecks on OKW is not the answer. We had that and it was awful. I would recommend learning how to ambush with raketens.

The real problem is with light tanks being OP af not in OKW's lack of shrecks.

Ps. people do go for multiple sturms and make it work.
5 Oct 2016, 23:11 PM

This. And if only top 10 OKW players can beat an allied ones then why do so many people have positive win/lost rates with OKW? More shrecks on OKW is not the answer. We had that and it was awful. I would recommend learning how to ambush with raketens.

The real problem is with light tanks being OP af not in OKW's lack of shrecks.

Ps. people do go for multiple sturms and make it work.

So, is handheld AT only not ok when axis have it?

I think I still have a positive w/l, but I have played maybe 3 games in the lastv2 months.

Racketens suck.

No one multiplesturms.
6 Oct 2016, 03:14 AM

+1 to allowing Shrek + sweeper
6 Oct 2016, 08:08 AM
Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Oct 2016, 23:11 PMsinthe

So, is handheld AT only not ok when axis have it?

I think I still have a positive w/l, but I have played maybe 3 games in the lastv2 months.

Racketens suck.

No one multiplesturms.

I do and i win. Raketens do, and do not suck. invisible AT is amazing at ambushing tanks. Get two and lay in wait, bait a stuart in and you kill it.

They are weak, they miss a lot and they need changes but a new squad with shrecks is not going to happen and nor should it.

Sweeper and shreck is all you need in terms of squad AT. (shrecks are better than zooks and iirc the shreck on sturms is actually better than the normal ones)

Allies getting infantry AT is off topic, and implying my position on that issue is presumptuous.
6 Oct 2016, 08:51 AM

I do and i win. Raketens do, and do not suck. invisible AT is amazing at ambushing tanks. Get two and lay in wait, bait a stuart in and you kill it.

They are weak, they miss a lot and they need changes but a new squad with shrecks is not going to happen and nor should it.

Sweeper and shreck is all you need in terms of squad AT. (shrecks are better than zooks and iirc the shreck on sturms is actually better than the normal ones)

Allies getting infantry AT is off topic, and implying my position on that issue is presumptuous.

Investing in 2 raks by the game stage when Stuart rolls out is a certain way to lose infantry war against USF.
6 Oct 2016, 13:49 PM
Strategist Badge

Investing in 2 raks by the game stage when Stuart rolls out is a certain way to lose infantry war against USF.

you dont need two raketens as soon as its out. One will hold it off long enough for you too get two and lay the trap. You dont need to outright kill it in the first min its out anyway.

You are always going to lose inf engagements vs USF... its about winning the long game as axis.
7 Oct 2016, 06:28 AM

Why OKW need more shreks if thay have fast t2 to counter something like stuart and cheap raketen in t0. Only things that maybe thay can fix its give 2 shreks for pio.

Because allies rush a light vehicle and its good vs Inf and vehicles.

OKW rush a puma and you'll still get overrun by infantry

OKW rush a luchs and you'll still get overrun by AEC/Stewart
7 Oct 2016, 07:49 AM

Permanently Banned

Because allies rush a light vehicle and its good vs Inf and vehicles.

OKW rush a puma and you'll still get overrun by infantry

OKW rush a luchs and you'll still get overrun by AEC/Stewart

Luchs + raketen or faust = proofit.
So only brits can make light vehicle faster than OKW its AEK who are vs light vehicle.
Stuart come a little later, t-70 come more later.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 43
unknown 11
Germany 9
unknown 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L