Login

russian armor

What's left to fix to have a fairly balanced game?

16 Sep 2016, 00:22 AM

In my opinion, doctrinal-wise, mostly everything in Here is recommended, although my opinions about the infantry/clown car/HT combo call ins have changed since I last made the thread, except for the Lend Lease one. that one is still the same.
16 Sep 2016, 00:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2016, 00:22 AMGrittle
In my opinion, doctrinal-wise, mostly everything in Here is recommended, although my opinions about the infantry/clown car/HT combo call ins have changed since I last made the thread, except for the Lend Lease one. that one is still the same.
seems a big buff for Soviet and nothing for Wehrmacht like good vet 1 for green too
And no if you want lend and leas like that make m4c tied to tech or it would be too op
16 Sep 2016, 08:15 AM

Brit cancer and Axis lategame.
16 Sep 2016, 12:51 PM

seems a big buff for Soviet and nothing for Wehrmacht like good vet 1 for green too
And no if you want lend and leas like that make m4c tied to tech or it would be too op

Well it looks soviet biased because the Soviets have more wacky and useless commander abilities than Ostheer

Tell me 5 Ostheer abilities that are truly bad?

I can give you 5 Soviet abilities that truly bad easily:

• Mini AI mines
  • Mini AT mines
  • allied supply drop
  • FHQ (horribly overpriced)
  • Vehicle Detection

Also, there is a mod that showcase these changes in the thread if you really want to try them...
16 Sep 2016, 14:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2016, 12:51 PMGrittle

Well it looks soviet biased because the Soviets have more wacky and useless commander abilities than Ostheer

Tell me 5 Ostheer abilities that are truly bad?

I can give you 5 Soviet abilities that truly bad easily:

• Mini AI mines
  • Mini AT mines
  • allied supply drop
  • FHQ (horribly overpriced)
  • Vehicle Detection

Also, there is a mod that showcase these changes in the thread if you really want to try them...
no all the other thing like vet1 cons and nothing for wermatch and lend and leas wich would be totaly op the thing to make all in 1 package defense is good
16 Sep 2016, 17:29 PM

Ah I misunderstood you. I thought you wanted to take away any grenade animation so that as soon as you click the ability the guy throws/fires the nade.

Sorry I wasn't clearer. Yes my concern is the fact that you can frequently issue orders to throw a grenade and you have to wait for it to execute because the model is doing something else. If you watch COH1 when you throw a grenade the nearest model instantly stops whatever it is doing and throws.

Bugs like this are somewhat laughable since the game has been out for years, and grenades are used literally tens of times each game, and in larger games potentially hundreds of times each game. These bugs should be week 1 fixes.
16 Sep 2016, 17:44 PM

Nerf allies infantry vet,
nerf allies light vehicles,
less arty mortar spam/RNG wipes
and actually reintroduce positioning so rifles dont auto-win by charging volks/gren in green cover
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★