Login

russian armor

Ban Barton & Price For Harassing Shadowwada

• This thread is locked
PAGES (7)down
18 Aug 2016, 04:16 AM

What i don't get is what are you trying to accomplish here.

-If you want them banned from the game, for either harassing and/or multiaccounts (smurfs) you should take it to @Relic or the official forums

-If you have issues related with Twitch, well talk/contact Twitch.

Before i continue, disclaimer that i don't approve of their behaviour.

-If you want them banned from here, what should they be banned for? Have they done anything HERE that deserves that? I think the politic here is that for this type of cases Relic is the one who should step up, not coh2org. For the same reason cheat accusations are not handle here.

Well if there banned from coh2 then they should be banned on coh2.org as this website is for the players/community of coh2.org and we don't condone harassers/abusers in coh2. As a morderator yourself you should be trying yo help wada right now instead of trying to seperate coh2.org from coh2 even tho they both are connected through the player-base/community. This is what im getting from you at the moment.
18 Aug 2016, 04:30 AM
Donator 11

I agree with you but I shouldn't have to deal with this level of harassment, especially from other top tier players. The question is do we want these people in our community. If we allow these crimes to go unpunished and if we allow them to continue in our community, it reflects poorly on us all. As I said, prominent members of our community cannot harass other prominent members.

I always believed Barton and Price would stop if they realized how deeply I feel about all this; I laid bare all of my frustration and Barton saw that as a success for him. My fatal error was believing Barton was better than he was. It pains and saddens me to admit there is no redemption for him. I gave him too many chances and he just kept pushing. He doesn't care about me or this community.

this is internet. Any people with a computer can get on it.

Just accept that and move on.
18 Aug 2016, 04:32 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

So literally, relic's excuse is "he is too famous to touch".

KEK

Tbh the scene is small and it would hurt losing a player of Barton's format (because apart from his toxicity he is a decent player which he peoved on multiple occasions) so the point is understandable, but now we habe reached a ppint where we need to stop this ahir once and for all
18 Aug 2016, 04:34 AM

Why dont relic jsut bitch slap both of them and tell them to stop? xD
18 Aug 2016, 04:37 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Just like I said: Playerbase for high quality tournamemts os rather small and losing any of them would hurt the scene a lot
18 Aug 2016, 04:39 AM
Donator 11

if I post this here I got ban LOLOLOLOL
18 Aug 2016, 04:40 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

What exactly?
18 Aug 2016, 04:46 AM

Just like I said: Playerbase for high quality tournamemts os rather small and losing any of them would hurt the scene a lot

What I mean is more along the lines of "stern warning" rather than ban. "Cut the BS or else".
18 Aug 2016, 04:48 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

What I mean is more along the lines of "stern warning" rather than ban. "Cut the BS or else".

As if that would ever stop them.
18 Aug 2016, 04:50 AM

Maybe they can just harass him back, stream snipe him and crap on him then.

:p
18 Aug 2016, 05:38 AM

I thought there was some serious harassment going on, and there may be to a certain degree.

But I also watched the video you posted, and even though I'm really a stranger to all this drama, I can at least tell you that:

You're way too easy to troll, so of course they are going to keep it coming at you, cowards like easy targets, and they keep it going if they see how hurt it can get you.

In game I either throw banter to other players or I receive it, but I just don't give a f*** after the game is done(as many others do), because at the end of the day the game is over and if I lost I lost, no big deal.

I'm not telling you to not take things seriously as I know how hard it is, but just "don't give a f***" like Luvnest said.

I hope that doesn't stress you further, but this thread itself is going to make things either worse, or static, in any case it won't help.
18 Aug 2016, 05:41 AM

Did they hurt your feelings over the Internet?
18 Aug 2016, 05:51 AM

Life would go on without Barton. But Wada the whole "they should do it for me because I'm a prominent person" attitude is stupid. What the fuck does that even mean? He should be banned because he's a dipshit, that's all.
18 Aug 2016, 06:01 AM

Life would go on without Barton. But Wada the whole "they should do it for me because I'm a prominent person" attitude is stupid. What the fuck does that even mean? He should be banned because he's a dipshit, that's all.

"they should do it for me because I'm a prominent person" It is statements like that which paint a bulls eye on shadowswadas back.
18 Aug 2016, 06:05 AM

Said much more eloquently than I xD
18 Aug 2016, 06:16 AM

I bring it up because it reflects poorly on our scene if prominent members are harassing others prominent members. I never said they should ban him becasue ZOMG SHADOWWADA SO AWESOME ZOMG but rather this is a community issue and we need to stand together and expel toxic parts of our community. Our community is much better than Barton & Price so we must not condone their behavior.

As some people brought up, Barton is a good player and it would hurt us to see him go, which is why I've given him so many chances to peacefully end this. However, it will damage our competitive scene's & community's long term health since it tells people our top players can fuck with anyone, including other top players.

The fact of the matter is Barton and Price have done so many things to bring down the community and now this is the final straw. They've crossed the line into full blown harassment and we shouldn't tolerate this in our community.
18 Aug 2016, 06:28 AM

Barton and Price obviously deserve to be punished, banned, whatever. But every time I want to sympathize with Shadowwada, he says something like

"Relic should care because they're harassing a prominent member of the community"

and then I don't care either. Shadowwada has a too high opinion of himself. He blows his own horn way too often for anyone to sympathize with him. You don't see Luvnest, Helpinghans, VonIvan call themselves "prominent members of the community" although they are more "prominent" than Shadowwada will ever be. They don't title their streams Pro 1v1's or complain about Relic not sending them a t-shirt. How about buy yourself some humility first, maybe then we'll give a shit.

18 Aug 2016, 06:32 AM

this is a community issue

It's not. It's your issue. They troll and stream-snipe other "prominent" members of the community and you don't hear them complain. I watched Luvnest lose to Price after being US-blobbed on Road to Kharkov for 20 minutes. He didn't peep a word about it, other than acknowledge the efficiency of the US blob. Then he got stream-sniped again, focused and defeated him. HelpingHans also was sniped by Barton a few days ago. He ignored his messages, focused and won the first few engagements on Semoisky. Guess what Barton did? He used a lame excuse (meeting friends) and left after 5 minutes with his tail between his legs.

Maybe the thing that frustrates you the most is that you can't win against these trolls. Maybe if you stopped raging, focused and tried to actually defeat them, you'd win more often and they'd quit trolling you.
18 Aug 2016, 06:33 AM

I don't think banning is necessary, this public evidence backed humiliation is enough.
18 Aug 2016, 06:40 AM
Patrion 14

But... Shadowwada is a prominent member of this community...

Is it arrogant if its true?
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 43
Germany 759
unknown 19
Germany 2
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias