Login

russian armor

New things

9 Jul 2016, 04:07 AM

Hi, haven't been playing since like march, can people tell me what has happened in these last few months?
nee
9 Jul 2016, 07:44 AM

patches, war spoil system, and new bugs.
9 Jul 2016, 07:53 AM

New bugs, new bugs, fixed, new bugs appear
9 Jul 2016, 08:07 AM

Everything as usual Except katitof beeing banned
9 Jul 2016, 08:13 AM

Mods, like real ability to mod the game and add real new content by ourselves.
9 Jul 2016, 12:39 PM

Everything as usual Except katitof beeing banned

Ketetof ? Why ?
9 Jul 2016, 12:52 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

USF got a mortar
OKW volks got their shreks taken away and got stgs instead, shrek on sturms now
OKW also got slapped with multiple side tech costs such as being forced to buy medics, and repairs with their HQs, etc.
mattress was nerfed and bundle nade was buffed.

Squads spawn out of tech structures instead of offmap(even OKW squads)

Some game breaking USF bugs came in the one patch that has come since you left, but they're fixed, except the mortar which is still not fixed even after 2 hot fixes

In a nutshell that's all that's happened for 4 months. We had a couple team game tournaments too. And katitof is on vacation aka temp ban.

Did I miss anything, hm
9 Jul 2016, 13:14 PM

And katitof is on vacation aka temp ban.
Anyone else noticed that the forum turned quite polite? There has been a lot less insults and people actually use arguments to make their points. I think he should have been banned permanently. There were barely posts where he didn´t insult anyone in his passive agressive manner.
9 Jul 2016, 13:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jul 2016, 08:13 AMVIPUKS
Mods, like real ability to mod the game and add real new content by ourselves.

The hell are you talking about, we can't add models, yet.
9 Jul 2016, 14:38 PM

we can't add models, yet.

Yet? As if this is ever going to happen. Not to mention that three years after the game's release, the amount of work anybody would be willing to put in would be minimal at best. Relic won't follow through on their promise of releasing proper mod-tools - which is why everyone who greatly enjoyed COH1 mods should think three or four times about buying another Relic game at launch.
9 Jul 2016, 15:04 PM

USF got a mortar
OKW volks got their shreks taken away and got stgs instead, shrek on sturms now
OKW also got slapped with multiple side tech costs such as being forced to buy medics, and repairs with their HQs, etc.
mattress was nerfed and bundle nade was buffed.

Squads spawn out of tech structures instead of offmap(even OKW squads)

Some game breaking USF bugs came in the one patch that has come since you left, but they're fixed, except the mortar which is still not fixed even after 2 hot fixes

In a nutshell that's all that's happened for 4 months. We had a couple team game tournaments too. And katitof is on vacation aka temp ban.

Did I miss anything, hm

I thought the mattress was already Shite. K den. So, I guess same old Lelic?
9 Jul 2016, 15:20 PM

Yet? As if this is ever going to happen. Not to mention that three years after the game's release, the amount of work anybody would be willing to put in would be minimal at best. Relic won't follow through on their promise of releasing proper mod-tools - which is why everyone who greatly enjoyed COH1 mods should think three or four times about buying another Relic game at launch.

Yeep, that's why the hype train for DoW III is dead for me, my money is staying right where it is until further judgement of whatever else materials they release but for now it seems like CoH 2 with a DoW skin on top, a low poly skin in fact.
9 Jul 2016, 20:18 PM

Yeep, that's why the hype train for DoW III is dead for me, my money is staying right where it is until further judgement of whatever else materials they release but for now it seems like CoH 2 with a DoW skin on top, a low poly skin in fact.

The graphical fidelity is the least of my concerns, that will be fixed once optimisation has started. DOW3 showed so many problem on so many fronts that I don't even want to get into it at all. And of course the issue of mod-support. I wasn't going to pre-order it at all, but if Relic doesn't release modding tools directly with the game I won't even buy it three years later for a Pfennig and a half.
9 Jul 2016, 23:24 PM

The graphical fidelity is the least of my concerns, that will be fixed once optimisation has started. DOW3 showed so many problem on so many fronts that I don't even want to get into it at all. And of course the issue of mod-support. I wasn't going to pre-order it at all, but if Relic doesn't release modding tools directly with the game I won't even buy it three years later for a Pfennig and a half.

Nah fuck graphics as long as it's dark, I'm running most games on lowest anyways to gain more FPS, I prefer performance over shiny looking models and stuff.

But the gameplay... the cover system... that Imperial Knight, bound to be nerfed to the ground as well as that laser, ain't no way those things going into multiplayer like that, mark my words.

Not to mention optimization will probably be none-existent as it stands in CoH 2, and like you mentioned, mod support.

I am not bashing a game in it's Alpha stage but considering they have said it was being worked on an year after DoW II's release and that Relic know what the community want and have enough experience behind their back and bad moves (especially with CoH 2) I think they should make far less mistakes, the Alpha proves otherwise as it seems, still, I will pass my final judgement once we see more, like I said.

I think we can all agree we just want a DoW/DoW II hybrid without dumbing the game down for the new generation of spoiled brats.

Anyways sorry for derailing but I needed to get that out of my system as a loyal servant to the Emperor.
9 Jul 2016, 23:43 PM
Donator 11

Anyone else noticed that the forum turned quite polite? There has been a lot less insults and people actually use arguments to make their points. I think he should have been banned permanently. There were barely posts where he didn´t insult anyone in his passive agressive manner.

Never happened to be insulted by him in any way. I don't know why he got the ban, probably its a deserved one, but I remember many forum members that were actually problematic, katitof is hard to fight against and somewhat biased but when you take this specific 'style' of his into consideration you can often really read some truth about the game in his posts.
9 Jul 2016, 23:49 PM

Never happened to be insulted by him in any way. I don't know why he got the ban, probably its a deserved one, but I remember many forum members that were actually problematic, katitof is hard to fight against and somewhat biased but when you take this specific 'style' of his into consideration you can often really read some truth about the game in his posts.
he was banned because his destructive behavior he would raid threads not to post his opinion or suggest some changes , he was there just to point the finger and troll , he never say his opinion (or doesn't have one) so he was there just to make the thread 1-2 page longer
10 Jul 2016, 01:44 AM

The hell are you talking about, we can't add models, yet.
Maybe they have something planned for new content. New army or commanders maybe?
10 Jul 2016, 02:21 AM

he was banned because his destructive behavior he would raid threads not to post his opinion or suggest some changes , he was there just to point the finger and troll , he never say his opinion (or doesn't have one) so he was there just to make the thread 1-2 page longer
That's not why he was banned.

From what I heard he was banned because he and penile where spamming insults at each other on the shoutbox, and they didn't stop when warned by the mods. So they both got banned.
10 Jul 2016, 06:24 AM

That's not why he was banned.

From what I heard he was banned because he and penile where spamming insults at each other on the shoutbox, and they didn't stop when warned by the mods. So they both got banned.
that too
10 Jul 2016, 07:16 AM

Cookeez is da leed stratitgizt now
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %