Login

russian armor

allied simpleton units

• This thread is locked
3 Jul 2016, 23:01 PM

as OKW how do i fight:

penal special forces battalion. all the soviet player has to do is walk up to my volks and outgun them /repeat all the way to my base. they fire on the move extremely well, have 6 men, and have ridiculous DPS. might as well rename them to spetsnaz battalion. and then once they get flamethrowers the kid abusing them chucks them into scout cars for extra autism

maxim heavy assault rifles early game. they set up instantly, have 6 men so once i do get a truck down 1 flame grenade wont cut it, and once they get put into a building their arc is like a regular MG. wtf? u cant do anything unless you luchs rush but then speedy gonzales conscripts URAAAA will AT nade you or push u away then zis-6 anti-tank gun that doubles as infantry support mortar blasts you since luchs DPS is not enough to kill the 6 slavs that man the stupid MG in time

and also USF retard mortar that is completely gamebreaking. USF was originally designed to be powerful enough to fight without early indirect fire options... but they decided to give them a tier 1 mortar anyway without nerfing riflemen. wtf? and they have pack howitzers still but theres no point in them cuz the mortar is so fokin OP.

there is also some other dumb stuff in this game like british infantry sections being better trained than grenadiers even though british did absolutely shit in world war 2 and the lee enfield was shit also cromwells penning panthers comets having armor even though it was 100mm flat on the front and 15mm on the upper side LOL and fireflies penning kingtigers what the fuck fantasy allied handholding is this? retard sections with brens literally turn into terminator squads and will shoot the fuck out of obersoldaten and fallschirmjager like they are ostruppen irl 350 fallschirmjager inflicted 1400 casualties on shitty US forces in battle of Periers and in this game riflemen with BAR ( LOL BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT GUN IN WW2) can just sit there and blow fallschirmjager to burgers while singing US national anthem

why couldnt they make allies have superior numbers but have inferior everything like real ww2 not this handhold shit ffs SU-76 tonka toy tank kills kingtiger in this game AND DOUBLES as a goddam super mortar wtf why cant i turn my stug into a indirect fire artillery oh yea i dont have handhold technology.
3 Jul 2016, 23:10 PM

In the future if you are having any trouble fighting something post it at "https://www.coh2.org/forum/101/okw-strategies";

Anyways saying this always beats this is silly as who every normally had better position tends to win the fight, that said keep your Volks in cover and engage at long range support them with Sturmpioneers or MG34s if units like Penals keep charging them

Infantry Sections are deadly when they have their cover bonus and your comparing a 280MP squad to a 240 MP squad, you need Snipers or Upgrades to trade efficiently with them

Also the FG42 is as good as a Bar and there is 4 of them!

You should stop saying allies weak and had superior number this and that unless you would prefer to have a 1v4 everygame

Also its 1944-1945 in Multiplayer, during this time most of commanders in the allies are competent and not clueless generals that Wehraboo Youtube Comment Generals tell you

Allied Soldiers also had alot more training as the German army was running out of Veterans and started consisting of 16 year olds and dads
3 Jul 2016, 23:10 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

3 Jul 2016, 23:13 PM

See, why couldn't more shitposts be like this one. Comedic AND well written.
3 Jul 2016, 23:24 PM

Wow, it's not only stupid regarding the game, it's also historically ignorant, jingoistic, and offensive to people with autitism! 10/10 shitpost, would ignore again
3 Jul 2016, 23:25 PM

In the future if you are having any trouble fighting something post it at "https://www.coh2.org/forum/101/okw-strategies";

Anyways saying this always beats this is silly as who every normally had better position tends to win the fight, that said keep your Volks in cover and engage at long range support them with Sturmpioneers or MG34s if units like Penals keep charging them

Infantry Sections are deadly when they have their cover bonus and your comparing a 280MP squad to a 240 MP squad, you need Snipers or Upgrades to trade efficiently with them

Also the FG42 is as good as a Bar and there is 4 of them!

You should stop saying allies weak and had superior number this and that unless you would prefer to have a 1v4 everygame

Also its 1944-1945 in Multiplayer, during this time most of commanders in the allies are competent and not clueless generals that Wehraboo Youtube Comment Generals tell you

Allied Soldiers also had alot more training as the German army was running out of Veterans and started consisting of 16 year olds and dads

the same allied generals that put spotlights on their IS-2's and YOLO'd panthers in battle of seelow heights and got smashed? the ones who landed their crappy commandos and paratroopers in market garden and got blown to hell by panzer lehr division? or what about the british flank attempt that got pushed back in 2 days (LOL) around caen? the allies were slobbering autists they just had shitloads of artillery and numbers to attrit the 20% of wehrmacht on the western front you are australian so you are naturally a allied-handhold supporter.

clearly u havent fought against penal special forces battalion with volks it doesnt matter what your position is they are equipped with SVT-40s instead of mosins as their punishment for cowardice makes sense right they can just RUN UP and turn you into beef stroganoff before u fukin know it and after 5 minutes of shooting them down to 1 model they can RETREAT??? PENAL MY ASS what a load of sht really.

4 Jul 2016, 00:00 AM

the same allied generals that put spotlights on their IS-2's and YOLO'd panthers in battle of seelow heights and got smashed? the ones who landed their crappy commandos and paratroopers in market garden and got blown to hell by panzer lehr division? or what about the british flank attempt that got pushed back in 2 days (LOL) around caen? the allies were slobbering autists they just had shitloads of artillery and numbers to attrit the 20% of wehrmacht on the western front you are australian so you are naturally a allied-handhold supporter.

clearly u havent fought against penal special forces battalion with volks it doesnt matter what your position is they are equipped with SVT-40s instead of mosins as their punishment for cowardice makes sense right they can just RUN UP and turn you into beef stroganoff before u fukin know it and after 5 minutes of shooting them down to 1 model they can RETREAT??? PENAL MY ASS what a load of sht really.

I can make the same point you're making by only listing situations where Axis Generals screwed up

and you're right, in all my games as OKW I have never thought the Penal squads you're talking about
Vez
4 Jul 2016, 00:02 AM

Maybe this tread should be closed?
4 Jul 2016, 00:10 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

https://www.coh2.org/forum/101/okw-strategies

Open a new thread there. If you can, upload a replay cause it's going be more productive than just a simple rant.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 42
unknown 40
Germany 3
Turkey 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %