Where's the hotfix?

27 Jun 2016, 21:49 PM
Patrion 27

OK, well the original question has become relevant. :snfPeter:
27 Jun 2016, 21:57 PM

I say breaking, because if we up received accuracy across the board:
- Vehicle-mounted MGs will no longer be able to do their job
- If we up Vehicle MG DPS, we will break them against AT guns
- If we remove received accuracy penalties from AT guns, infantry will have a hard time decrewing them for tanks to go through
- The vicious cycle perpetuates

T A R G E T | T A B L E S
PogChamp
27 Jun 2016, 22:08 PM
27 Jun 2016, 22:24 PM
Patrion 14

it's supposed to be a hotfix (if there is one). one complains about another thing and other suggest some more stuff etc etc and then it becomes a patch that require "testing".

what is clear now is that USF mortar is OP and that the abuse needs to be fixed.
28 Jun 2016, 05:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 11:42 AMSmaug
grens could use a survivablity buff. Look at all the core allied inf on max vet. IS target size goes down to around 0.52, Rifles also goes down to around 0.55, even lol conscripts get target size of 0.6 on vet3 whilst grenadiers start good with 0.91 but get a horrible vet3 surviavablity bonus. Instead of -23 recc acc on vet3 they should atleast get -29 recc acc on vet3.

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 21:44 PMChet
My post is about survivability. Those survivability stats are still accurate for other units, therefore point is still valid that grenadiers are the worst infantry in the game, and do not scale late game where they will get wiped out constantly.

Their damage output is not in any way significant when compared to the DPS output of allied infantry with upgraded weapons. Not to mention the fact many players will be constantly wasting 60 munis to get squadwiped incessantly.

As the person who originally posted those stats, you really shouldn't rely on them at all. IS veterancy has been considerably nerfed since and they have significantly less durability (0.608 received accuracy and half the accuracy bonus).

In addition, those stats don't take into account half a dozen other stats that also contribute to DPS (check Firesparks' DPS spreadsheet here). :)

The important thing to remember about Grenadiers (and IS, Obers, etc.) is that they're long-range and so benefit less from received accuracy vet and more from accuracy vet.
28 Jun 2016, 05:48 AM

Well, this topic derailed aswell, nice.

But hey, where is the HOTfix?
28 Jun 2016, 07:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2016, 07:12 AMGenObi
Not until we get enough salty axis tears, pay back's a fitch aint it

Axis has not had OP issues in awhile. Shreck blobs were no worse than the zooka blobs that are now quite frequent. Last OP scenario was the leig suppression spam, yet the pack howitzer was the same crap.

Currently, we have massive exploits being abused in games left and right in addition to USF having way more versatility than is necessary. One build order fits all, with supreme efficiency. That is the current state of USF.
28 Jun 2016, 11:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2016, 07:12 AMGenObi
Not until we get enough salty axis tears, pay back's a fitch aint it

To wonder if your a grown man saying something like this.. couldn't be..

28 Jun 2016, 11:25 AM

I honestly don't know how people can still play this game with the stacking bug being used.

I don't think anyone is surprised that Relic has given us radio silence on the HOTFIX. You'd think they would patch a game breaking bug within a week, but clearly that isn't the case and never has been.
28 Jun 2016, 11:34 AM
Patrion 310

If they can't fix it quick they should just disable the ability or the entire commander
28 Jun 2016, 12:18 PM

Cruzz solved the problem already Relic just copy past as u did with Miragefla patch but don't miss anything like stats of USF mortar that you took USF mortar from compagne rather that took it from his mode.

Code

"$REF": "action\\change_target_action.lua",
"actions": [ (CURRENT ABILITY BUFFS HERE)],
"change_target_type": "entities"

28 Jun 2016, 12:34 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 21:44 PMChet

My post is about survivability. Those survivability stats are still accurate for other units, therefore point is still valid that grenadiers are the worst infantry in the game, and do not scale late game where they will get wiped out constantly.

Their damage output is not in any way significant when compared to the DPS output of allied infantry with upgraded weapons. Not to mention the fact many players will be constantly wasting 60 munis to get squadwiped incessantly.

+1

When I lose grens squads mid or late game i usually replace them with pgrens solely cuz of the uselessness of unupgraded grens. I don't what to waste munis unpgrading a unit that is so easily one shotted by a Sherman. Also, Ostheer has no true close quarter inf like shocks, rangers, smg paratroopers, commandos. Nor do they have elite long range inf like obers or jaegers.
28 Jun 2016, 12:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 09:26 AMBurts

No they don't.

You seem to be ignoring the fact that grenadiers have a higher DPS than their allied counterparts to make up for their smaller squad size.

That depends on unit you compare it to.
They outperform cons at all ranges for DPS, but are falling short on long vs tommies and beat them in short range, they slightly beat rifles at long, but lose by a long shot at short.

This is for DPS ONLY before fanboys will rush in with "but X loses to Y anyway!".
28 Jun 2016, 12:46 PM

Permanently Banned
You're a USF fanboy. Every post you do is in favor of the Allies. Even defending the completely broken USF mortar. I bet whiny allied crybabies like u are the reason Relic even had the stupid idea of giving USF a mortar in the first place. Cuz of listening to crybabies like u. Lets see - USF players whining about having no heavy tanks - Relic caves in and gives a pershing in a doc with other great almost op abilities (combined arms is op since its bugged) Heavy Cav is hands down the most popular now. Then USF players complain about mg spam and it seems that Relic forgot about grenades, pack howi, and mortar halftrack from infantry doctrine. And gave the USF yet another broken unit/ability - the mortar. And all USF fanboys are defending it like "we deserve a mortar cuz how are we going to deal with mg spam." If u can't clear them out with smoke, nades, pack howi, its a l2p issue, not "relic please give me a tier 0 mortar". How would u like it if Ostheer get a puma in tier 2? Would you cry and say "we need Ostheer to have no light tanks so we can bully them with our own."
28 Jun 2016, 12:48 PM

Permanently Banned

You're a USF fanboy. Every post you do is in favor of the Allies. Even defending the completely broken USF mortar. I bet whiny allied crybabies like u are the reason Relic even had the stupid idea of giving USF a mortar in the first place. Cuz of listening to crybabies like u. Lets see - USF players whining about having no heavy tanks - Relic caves in and gives a pershing in a doc with other great almost op abilities (combined arms is op since its bugged) Heavy Cav is hands down the most popular now. Then USF players complain about mg spam and it seems that Relic forgot about grenades, pack howi, and mortar halftrack from infantry doctrine. And gave the USF yet another broken unit/ability - the mortar. And all USF fanboys are defending it like "we deserve a mortar cuz how are we going to deal with mg spam." If u can't clear them out with smoke, nades, pack howi, its a l2p issue, not "relic please give me a tier 0 mortar". How would u like it if Ostheer get a puma in tier 2? Would you cry and say "we need Ostheer to have no light tanks so we can bully them with our own." Same with dealing with brit emplacement spam. Is there a non-doc unit that kills emplacements swiftly with little micro? NO. So why should the USF get a mortar to deal with their achilles heel?
28 Jun 2016, 14:07 PM

Invissed two posts from a certain user, other posts quoting user invissed too.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 10
unknown 5
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak