Login

russian armor

Camouflage or Magic???

26 Jun 2016, 15:13 PM

I carry a topic that I wrote in the steam forums hoping to have visibility, because I think this thing a tremendous bullshit

Now, I agree with the camouflage technique, but I think that some things should be revised.
It is inadmissible to the anti-tank guns scurrying all over the map, and no one sees them. then suddenly they emerge to 2 meters and make you out one tank.
but that we are in a cartoon style gag bush, which moves undisturbed before the eyes of all?
I seem to be back to the first metal gear solid times, with the carton on his head and off to new horizons.
especially the Raketen, which moves to absurd speed.
and jag panzer?
no ♥♥♥♥ we take the ♥♥♥♥?
1 tank of several meters that'm shooting from close range and suddenly disappears?
but who designed the German army or Houdini?

Now again, the camouflage is fine, but only if they are stationary and / or in specific places (the infantry style)
and the visibility range, maybe different between tanks and AT guns.

In short, 1 tank is more difficult to hide in my opinion ...

I would like opinions, no flame course. Meanwhile, I tell you mine:

IT SEEMS TO ME A GREAT ♥♥♥♥
26 Jun 2016, 15:29 PM

I liked how they did it in the Blitzkrieg mod for CoH1 where anti-tank guns and could camouflage but not move and tank destroyers/assault guns could camoflauge if they were in cover but also not move (aside from rotate). Turns Camo into an ambush weapon rather than an attack weapon - which it should be i think.
26 Jun 2016, 15:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2016, 15:13 PMkibe777
but who designed the German army or Houdini?

Top kek, this one. :thumbsup:

Anyways, for my serious opinion, I do agree that cloak is indeed bullpudding but, apparently it's the only measure of protection that raketen has. IMO remove cloak and add a 5th member/increase range.
26 Jun 2016, 15:50 PM

Magic
26 Jun 2016, 15:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2016, 15:29 PMSchmitz
I liked how they did it in the Blitzkrieg mod for CoH1 where anti-tank guns and could camouflage but not move and tank destroyers/assault guns could camoflauge if they were in cover but also not move (aside from rotate). Turns Camo into an ambush weapon rather than an attack weapon - which it should be i think.

exactly !! AT gun is a weapon of defense / support and not an assault infantry.
26 Jun 2016, 15:52 PM

Top kek, this one. :thumbsup:

Anyways, for my serious opinion, I do agree that cloak is indeed bullpudding but, apparently it's the only measure of protection that raketen has. IMO remove cloak and add a 5th member/increase range.

There are many ways you can go on rakete, this is now totally wrong (my opinion)
26 Jun 2016, 15:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2016, 15:50 PMmedhood
Magic

The summer is maaaagic oh ohhhh :banana::banana::bananadance:
26 Jun 2016, 17:04 PM

Agree. Cloak should only be available for stationary weapons/vehicles (rotating should be allowed, though). It should be an ambush bonus, not a ninja assault tactic.

I think if you want to allow cloaked travel as some kind of vetted or special ability (e.g., for recon), there should be an un-cloak and brief cool down before the unit can fire.
26 Jun 2016, 17:09 PM

Well, the Raketenwerfer right now needs it. Sure, you can take the cloak away, but then it has to gain massively in some other way to make it even worth the cost. And don't come with the "IT CAN ALREADY OCCUPY BUILDINGS!!!111" non-argument, because we all know that without tank-focus, this ability could as well be patched out without making a difference.

The Jagdpanzer for its cost also needs the cloak. The solution here is of course much more simple: Make it cheaper. It should also be kept in mind that this thing is a pure AT weapon, it has nothing going on otherwise, yet it costs more than most Allied vehicles despite not being particularly good at its job without the cloaking...
26 Jun 2016, 17:29 PM

Well, the Raketenwerfer right now needs it. Sure, you can take the cloak away, but then it has to gain massively in some other way to make it even worth the cost. And don't come with the "IT CAN ALREADY OCCUPY BUILDINGS!!!111" non-argument, because we all know that without tank-focus, this ability could as well be patched out without making a difference.

The Jagdpanzer for its cost also needs the cloak. The solution here is of course much more simple: Make it cheaper. It should also be kept in mind that this thing is a pure AT weapon, it has nothing going on otherwise, yet it costs more than most Allied vehicles despite not being particularly good at its job without the cloaking...

you are doing the fanboys? now to bring up the costs and all the other things, when the usual speech it could apply to all units from all factions.

re-read the whole post and maybe you draw better your conclusions.

but it seems normal that a tank disappear before my eyes while I'm shooting?
or an AT Gun go unnoticed in the midst of it all then appear to 2 meters from the target?

thank goodness I had said anything flame .........
26 Jun 2016, 17:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2016, 15:52 PMkibe777

There are many ways you can go on rakete, this is now totally wrong (my opinion)

What? Raketen needs durability, it being countered so easily by the very things it's suppose to counter after all.
26 Jun 2016, 18:23 PM

Soviet Zis gun can cloak too :snfPeter:
26 Jun 2016, 18:25 PM

26 Jun 2016, 18:52 PM

Soviet Zis gun can cloak too :snfPeter:

also it applies to the Zis but note that it is doctrinal (and can fit well) but mostly it is much slower than the rak. This makes it unsuitable (RIGHT) to raids that we are getting used to seeing with AT OKW

I repeat: I think it is suitable for the camouflage unit still or, as pointed out, in rotation (a small range of motion you may have of course)
26 Jun 2016, 18:54 PM

What? Raketen needs durability, it being countered so easily by the very things it's suppose to counter after all.

I do not understand what has this to do.
Perhaps, using google translate, did not translate well my or your message.

what I mean you can read it in the post above.

camouflage with their still units, that's all
26 Jun 2016, 19:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2016, 18:52 PMkibe777

also it applies to the Zis but note that it is doctrinal (and can fit well) but mostly it is much slower than the rak. This makes it unsuitable (RIGHT) to raids that we are getting used to seeing with AT OKW

I repeat: I think it is suitable for the camouflage unit still or, as pointed out, in rotation (a small range of motion you may have of course)

Zis also has 6 crew members, raketten only has 4. One good shot from a tank and the raketten is dead. If you want to remove cloak from raketten, OKW is even more hopeless in 1v1 lol
26 Jun 2016, 19:48 PM

Zis also has 6 crew members, raketten only has 4. One good shot from a tank and the raketten is dead. If you want to remove cloak from raketten, OKW is even more hopeless in 1v1 lol

I have not spoken to remove it, I just said that if you stand still.
What's wrong?
I have never seen any camouflage units while running quietly in all directions: D: D
27 Jun 2016, 00:17 AM

nothing is like a good raketten raid in top 100 AT's :3
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight