Remove handheld AT from the game
Option Distribution Votes
13%
88%
Total votes: 40
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
26 Jun 2016, 14:38 PM
Donator 11

Well, after a half a year waiting relic finally did what I had been saying for a year: remove the damn shreks from volks. Finally Relic made sense. The game is playable again, but I think the game would be great if all handheld AT would be removed with exeption of faust and AT nade. Guard rifles can stay, not much of AT anyways. Game would be more tactical and fun to play without infantry running wild killing tanks which is BTW ridiculous and unrealistic: infantry running at a TANK and shooting rockets, thats StarCraft, not a WW2 theme RTS.

I say remove all the starcraft trash and make a real good WW2 RTS with focus on tanks. Everybody likes tanks right. Its gonna be great.
26 Jun 2016, 14:41 PM

Congrats.
Now you are in line with other puddingposters in a master race for dumbest thread this year!
26 Jun 2016, 14:42 PM

Please remove tanks.

Why, you may ask? Cause I don't like them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
makes as much sense as your thread
26 Jun 2016, 14:43 PM

Why not remove all guns, we can hug each other instead :D
26 Jun 2016, 14:44 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2016, 14:43 PMmedhood
Why not remove all guns, we can hug each other instead :D

Intresting approach, a diplomacy feature? That would be great and bring female gamers to the genre. Relic, take a note
26 Jun 2016, 14:44 PM

I agree with OP - microing tanks is too hard please make everyone's life easier and remove handheld AT.
26 Jun 2016, 14:45 PM

Guess what, pussy? Panzerschrecks and bazookas existed in WWII. They were used in WWII. Infantry DID run around kill tanks in WWII.

Why

don't

you

L

P
26 Jun 2016, 14:46 PM
Donator 11

I agree with OP - microing tanks is too hard please make everyone's life easier and remove handheld AT.

Sure, why not, making life easier is why people struggle at full time jobs, life is all about making it easier
26 Jun 2016, 14:48 PM
Donator 11

Guess what, pussy? Panzerschrecks and bazookas existed in WWII. They were used in WWII. Infantry DID run around kill tanks in WWII.

Why

don't

you

L

P

Haha, why don't you take a rocket launcher and run around a tank, how much seconds will you survive
26 Jun 2016, 15:02 PM

Haha, why don't you take a rocket launcher and run around a tank, how much seconds will you survive

I don't know how to break it to you without popping your bubble but... realism has never been in the scope of Company of Heroes.
26 Jun 2016, 15:10 PM

There should be some drawback in using them.
26 Jun 2016, 15:15 PM

There should be some drawback in using them.

There is a drawback - you're reducing your AI capabilities. Especially after the 75% damage nerf from the last patch.
26 Jun 2016, 15:20 PM

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little scrub? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Coh2 Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Kholodny Ferma, and I have over 300 confirmed wins. I am trained in patrisan gorilla warfare and I have top sniper micro in the entire Coh2 gaming forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will defeat you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies from Partisan Tactics and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your playercard. You’re fucking defeated, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can defeat you in over seven hundred metas, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in blob combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of all armies in coh2 and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable units off the face of the continent, you little scrub. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking hardcountered, kiddo.
aaa
26 Jun 2016, 15:30 PM

Congrats.
Now you are in line with other puddingposters in a master race for dumbest thread this year!

noob's okw shitthreads are on the same level as this one. Its definately close race which one is dumbest
26 Jun 2016, 15:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2016, 15:30 PMaaa
noob's okw shitthreads are on the same level as this one

Can always expect quality posting from this individual. What a living meme.
26 Jun 2016, 16:27 PM

I have this uneasy feeling this thread is just a stealth complaint about Bazookas, which are perfectly fine and if you want them, you can take them from my Riflemen cold dead hands.
26 Jun 2016, 16:29 PM

inb4 remove krupp steel thread
26 Jun 2016, 16:57 PM

I have this uneasy feeling this thread is just a stealth complaint about Bazookas, which are perfectly fine and if you want them, you can take them from my Riflemen cold dead hands.

"Leave it, RAMBO rules, USA!"
Dat stealth.
26 Jun 2016, 17:04 PM

I actually think, that USSR should already get handhelded non-doc AT. For cons. PTRSs. Penals now hard AI power, let Cons be cheap and weak-effective AT (since PTRS is not that awesome AT).

USSR now is only faction without non-doc AT for inf, that's kinda lame...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★