Login

russian armor

My USF mortar is OP prediction is right

24 Jun 2016, 18:47 PM

Permanently Banned
Before the patch hit, I posted that this USF mortar was a terrible idea. Not only is it another way to threaten mgs when USF have the most lethal ways of dealing with mgs, but I predicted that it would be better than the Ostheer mortar in every way so counterbarrage is not an option (just like how almost all USF inf outclass OH counterparts). Oh and I forgot, the vet 1 USF mortar bonus is increased accuracy. Why not give it a useless ability like the OH mortar gets at vet 1? How OP does it have to get? Say whatever u want. I made this post just to say I F*CKIN KNEW IT! Relic :facepalm: Giving the USF another OP unit in addition to buffs to a bunch of late game units, while OH get crap. Just fixing bugs that should've been fixed long ago (bundle nade, no more crawling cons, rifles tryin to nade ur mgs, FINALLY SANDBAGS for the so-called defensive faction)
24 Jun 2016, 18:53 PM

The fact the USF mortar has more range than the Ostheer mortar is a bug. The USF mortar is supposed to be like CoH1's USF mortar where it was effective as ostheer's mortar with more damage but it had much shorter range.

The fact it has the range of a Pack Howi right now is just a bug. Plus Relic just fixed the USF mortar bug. So it should be much easier to counterbararge.
24 Jun 2016, 18:54 PM

The fact the USF mortar has more range than the Ostheer mortar is a bug. The USF mortar is supposed to be like CoH1's USF mortar where it was effective as ostheer's mortar with more damage but it had much shorter range.

The fact it has the range of a Pack Howi right now is just a bug.

Range was hotfixed.Its still waay too strong.Ultimate wiper.
And its not as if mortar is only problem with USF which steamrolls opponents currently.
24 Jun 2016, 18:58 PM

Permanently Banned

The fact it has the range of a Pack Howi right now is just a bug. Plus Relic just fixed the USF mortar bug. So it should be much easier to counterbararge.

Yeah, I'm trying to cope with this by using a 222 to force a retreat on the mortar, provided i see a lieutenant (no stuart to trash my 222). Only saving grace is the captain got nerfed and I'm seeing less stuarts so the 222 actually has a bit of breathing room.
aaa
24 Jun 2016, 19:15 PM

card?
24 Jun 2016, 19:17 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2016, 19:15 PMaaa
card?

Says the guy with the name "NerfGermans"
24 Jun 2016, 19:54 PM

Congratulations on reaching Donald Trump levels of self-congratulation
24 Jun 2016, 19:55 PM

Permanently Banned
Congratulations on reaching Donald Trump levels of self-congratulation

lol. I was getting a lot of controversy over the proposed mortar addition before the patch hit. So I'm here to say that I was right about it being op. Mgs are now being too threatened to use unless you kill their mortar.
24 Jun 2016, 20:37 PM

Yeah I'll be honest I thought it was going to be the useless one from the alpha a while ago. Haven't used it in game yet but it sure felt fearsome day 1.
24 Jun 2016, 21:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2016, 19:15 PMaaa
card?

Nerfaaa please !
24 Jun 2016, 21:31 PM

lol. I was getting a lot of controversy over the proposed mortar addition before the patch hit. So I'm here to say that I was right about it being op. Mgs are now being too threatened to use unless you kill their mortar.
no you're still wrong because the point you were trying to make is that USF having a mortar at all is overpowered, which isn't true.

The real truth is that the us mortar is just overpowered and shoots almost twice as fast and more accurately then every other mortar and after a nerd it will be just fine.
24 Jun 2016, 21:49 PM

Last night, it was hitting my units constantly, then it would hit in their path of retreat. A round would land and what like 2 seconds later another round would land. I couldn't believe the rate of fire and accuracy it had.

Every USF motor that has been built even by noobs, it reaches vet 3.

So now, USF has evey counter to OH mg42, as well as even the MT. Their mainline infantry still has smoke which doesn't make sense since the MT has smoke. So OH "combined arms" which is the common counter to 5 riflemen with double LMGs now is completely uselss.

Fuckin lelic. Get your job right.

24 Jun 2016, 21:55 PM

Says the guy with the name "NerfGermans"

+ nerf germans they are way too op and easy to use ...
24 Jun 2016, 21:57 PM

The 60mm mortar in the beta was fine, infact maybe a bit unterperforming. But lelic as they are added the 81 without community tests... and made it way better than wehr mortar for no particular reason.
24 Jun 2016, 22:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2016, 21:57 PMofield
and made it way better than wehr mortar for no particular reason.

because german squads are so big. thats why allies need stronger mortars, to counter big squads. OH WAIT
25 Jun 2016, 01:54 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2016, 21:55 PMbicho1

+ nerf germans they are way too op and easy to use ...

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. OKW is somewhat easy to use. OH on the other hand is difficult to play as 1v1. USF hands down is the easiest to play as 1v1. Strong riflemen that completely dominate grens and still do well against volks. The amount of upgrades for USF inf just wrecks OH inf. And the mid game is still to the adv to the USF. Sherman is more useful than p4. It can actually operate on its own to kill inf quite well yet p4 can't and can get threatened by single zook rifles. And the OH late game is non-existant for 1v1. Unless you play the pathetic 4v4 mode you won't see a panther "spam" lol. Tier 4 is still trash even with the cost reduction.
25 Jun 2016, 04:30 AM

because german squads are so big. thats why allies need stronger mortars, to counter big squads. OH WAIT

Oh ):
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 40
Germany 759
unknown 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %