Login

russian armor

Bugs after June 21 patch

22 Jun 2016, 06:42 AM

I don't think the coaxial turret on the t-34/76 fires. Can someone confirm this? I may just be using the unit improperly but I can't get the turret coax to fire.

can comfirm that. only hull mg is firing. Hold Fire NOT enabled.
22 Jun 2016, 07:06 AM

We tested this for almost 3 months. They tested this for almost 3 months. None of these bugs were present in the preview mod. How on earth do we have this nonsense again?
22 Jun 2016, 07:09 AM

Not sure if anyone know this but if you call a second KT out of the field, it's price will be reduced by 30 fuel, which is 720/280 instead of 720/310

Wasn't there a change in the preview mod that lowered the cost of the KT to 280 fuel (even for the first one)? It was in the notes somewhere for the preview mod, but not for the final patch.
22 Jun 2016, 07:10 AM

We tested this for almost 3 months. They tested this for almost 3 months. None of these bugs were present in the preview mod. How on earth do we have this nonsense again?

I think Relic is trolling us.
22 Jun 2016, 07:34 AM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 06:42 AMDominik

can comfirm that. only hull mg is firing. Hold Fire NOT enabled.

You sure? Pretty sure the tracers are still there and damage will be applied. The main issue, which was in the previous build, was is there is no sound effects when the coaxial fires.
22 Jun 2016, 08:31 AM

Is this a bug ???
if you start repairing tank with 1 man squad and reiforce nearby the reinforced squad member just spawns and stares at the poor chap repairing tank.. i dont remember this before ( the reinforced member would immediately join his fellow squad mates in repairing tank)

and USF mortar hold fire will bug out if you use On me ability on captain.. its like it shows its holding fire in icon but it fires.. and when it shows its free it will hold fire.. something weird.. if you use on me twice it will reset to normal..
22 Jun 2016, 08:38 AM

And another one, not a bug but still annoying

The hotkey for Sturmpionier to build le.FH18 is R, same as Roadblock.
Pls fix
22 Jun 2016, 08:45 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 08:31 AMImSkemo
Is this a bug ???
if you start repairing tank with 1 man squad and reiforce nearby the reinforced squad member just spawns and stares at the poor chap repairing tank.. i dont remember this before ( the reinforced member would immediately join his fellow squad mates in repairing tank)

and USF mortar hold fire will bug out if you use On me ability on captain.. its like it shows its holding fire in icon but it fires.. and when it shows its free it will hold fire.. something weird.. if you use on me twice it will reset to normal..

Dont know if this bug is caused by the June 21 patch, can someone confirm?
22 Jun 2016, 08:59 AM

Dont know if this bug is caused by the June 21 patch, can someone confirm?

I think it was a bug about a year ago but they fixed it. I guess it came back :thumbsup:
22 Jun 2016, 09:24 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

JohnSmith: my game crashes everytime i recrew a USF mortar with Sturmpios

JohnSmith: I killed it, wanted to grab it for myself to deny opponent. Game crashed. Tried again out of curiosity, crashed again. Doesn't crash against AI.

22 Jun 2016, 09:41 AM

JohnSmith: my game crashes everytime i recrew a USF mortar with Sturmpios

JohnSmith: I killed it, wanted to grab it for myself to deny opponent. Game crashed. Tried again out of curiosity, crashed again. Doesn't crash against AI.

I can confirm. Game crashes upon recrewing USF mortar with Sturmpioneers. Relicccc...
22 Jun 2016, 09:45 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

I can confirm. Game crashes upon recrewing USF mortar with Sturmpioneers. Relicccc...

"JohnSmith: I can't seem to make the game crash with recrewing sturmpios on usf mortars anymore in automatch. Damn. Not sure what caused it. Further investigation needed."

Hm maybe its a 50 % Chance or something^^
22 Jun 2016, 10:00 AM

Is vanilla USF mortar designed to out-range leIG (both USF's and OKW's) or it's just a bug?
22 Jun 2016, 10:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 10:00 AMHikuran
Is vanilla USF mortar designed to out-range leIG (both USF's and OKW's) or it's just a bug?

Its bugged
22 Jun 2016, 10:05 AM

Hey, at least now you can go to your player card directly. :luvDerp: (Changed with the Warspoils upgrade that you couldn't go to your playercard even if you clicked it, it would send you to leaderboards then you had to click on the playercard tab again.)
22 Jun 2016, 10:10 AM

Relic, can you finally fix that Brits' emplacement are not shown in "Match stats"? Even OKW flak emplacement has its place there but Pit, Bofors and Pounder don't and you end up with 90K damage but stats show for example only 50k becasue your units are missing.
22 Jun 2016, 10:10 AM

"JohnSmith: I can't seem to make the game crash with recrewing sturmpios on usf mortars anymore in automatch. Damn. Not sure what caused it. Further investigation needed."

Hm maybe its a 50 % Chance or something^^

I have tried it 7 times now, 3 times it crashed, 4 times it didn't. My Spios didn't have the shreck upgrade the 3 times it crashed.
22 Jun 2016, 10:26 AM

Inconsistency: Forward Observation Officer's Concentrated Sexton Barrage-ability description states that each available sexton will fire a 5 high-explosive shells at target, while in reality it fires 8 (due to the fact that the ammount of shells got increased with the update).

Additionally, if I recall correctly, the airbust shell veterancy ability still fires five shells.

22 Jun 2016, 10:31 AM

Relic should remove this patch, insanely bugged.
Some things never change with Relic, pro dev
22 Jun 2016, 10:59 AM

sounds like axis winning strat ;)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS