I thought Osttruppen was used a lot?

in 1v1, maybe.
but for all other doctrins: hell no
osttruppen in 3v3&4v4? no
9 Jun 2016, 15:31 PM

in 1v1, maybe.
but for all other doctrins: hell no
osttruppen in 3v3&4v4? no

Prostruppen totally rekts UK, plenty people use them in 1v1.
9 Jun 2016, 15:35 PM

Prostruppen totally rekts UK, plenty people use them in 1v1.

Yea, but they totally out of action in other modes, so... at least good working modernised Railway arty would make them more attractive for people in "higher" mods, don't you think so?
9 Jun 2016, 15:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jun 2016, 11:51 AMDAZ187
dude just stop posting these un necessary threads

+1

I do not intend to sound rude, but you do come across as having a tendency to spam the very same threads (with slight variations) over and over again, especially when you seem to disagree with the existing replies in existing threads. As quoted above, other people have noticed that too.

Here's a few examples of similar threads as this one that you have spawned recently, that could easily be used to contain the same rehash of the artillery discussion..

Howitzers
Artillery Design
Royal Artillery Design
Encirclment Doctorine Artillery

If it's not a thread a artillery, it's a thread about conscripts, or the lack of USSR infantry, or that you think CoH1 was better. Go play CoH1 if you think it was a better game. Copying CoH1 into CoH2 is not the way to go, it's best to keep these separate!

Can't you keep the conversations to ONE thread instead of creating more? This decentralization of threads for the same discussion content is a bit unnecessary :(
9 Jun 2016, 15:39 PM

Yea, but they totally out of action in other modes, so... at least good working modernised Railway arty would make them more attractive for people in "higher" mods, don't you think so?

Railway Arty cost should be increased to 250 muni and it will fire only 1 mega HE shells. Currently people only use it for the first shell unless it is casted on a UK triplex so I think changing it would make OH more viable for team game against UK, current meta for UK in team game is Simcity => Cromwell/Comet spam or GTFO so it would also force them to change their strat too.
9 Jun 2016, 15:45 PM

If it's not a thread a artillery, it's a thread about conscripts, or the lack of USSR infantry. Can't you keep the conversations to ONE thread instead of creating more? This decentralization of threads for the same discussion content is a bit unnecessary :(

Well... I write about problems which personally I, as CoH 2 player, can see every time, when I play. I can't write about problems, which I don't admit as problems.

And that's pretty... different threads, they have common "general topic", but subject usually is different. I just think, that it is better start new topics, with new subject and new views, instead of reviwing olds.
9 Jun 2016, 22:44 PM

The gun in-game is not the Gustav, there are untextured Gustav shells in the game, they are several times larger than the Railway gun's shell.

10 Jun 2016, 00:49 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jun 2016, 11:51 AMDAZ187
dude just stop posting these un necessary threads

Freedom of speech. Who are you to judge what is necessary and not. Let the dude speak his mind. If you don't like what he has to say, hit the back button or stop reading.
nee
10 Jun 2016, 01:45 AM

Who said it's Gustav? It's a railway gun and not all railway guns were like Gustav.

It's fine.
Aha! The Ostheer announcer guy does when you select the target area.

Anyhow, what OP asks is neither practical or even beneficial to the game. Sure it would sound nice and wreck UKF emplacements, but it would need a lot of work for Relic to put in, and let's face it, they won't do that.
10 Jun 2016, 03:23 AM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

Freedom of speech. Who are you to judge what is necessary and not. Let the dude speak his mind. If you don't like what he has to say, hit the back button or stop reading.

Going to spam this all o'er the forums now that elchino7 reminded me of it:

10 Jun 2016, 04:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2016, 01:45 AMnee
Aha! The Ostheer announcer guy does when you select the target area.

He also says you can order Rocket Artillery from T3 and Heavy Tanks from T4.
10 Jun 2016, 10:22 AM

Increase its price to 250mun but also increase its AOE. Most time the rail-way is used to stop enemy offensive movements, not to destroy defensive structures. To make it more useful it simply needs more power to compensate its long arrival time and the bad accuracy of the last shells. It should create a "no-men's-land" you have to leave the area.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★