Login

russian armor

Germans much easier to play as Allies/Usf/Soviets

19 Jun 2016, 18:41 PM

Hahahahahahahahahaha, the faster teching pace. Hahahaha. Did you mean the most expensive teching and the only faction that has its heavy hitter hidden behind a fourth Tier that can only be reached through a linear teching path?

This is getting ridiculous, people who have never played Ostheer claim a load of bullshit. Well, standard for this forum I guess...

1v1 Shadowwada or you're a bitch
19 Jun 2016, 22:30 PM

This is getting ridiculous, people who have never played Ostheer claim a load of bullshit. Well, standard for this forum I guess...

> wada, a top 1v1 player
> "never played ostheer"
> mfw
20 Jun 2016, 00:59 AM

Hahahahahahahahahaha, the faster teching pace. Hahahaha. Did you mean the most expensive teching and the only faction that has its heavy hitter hidden behind a fourth Tier that can only be reached through a linear teching path?

Wehr can win with heavy T1 & T2 units with callin command tank, stugE, tiger being the armor. The other way is to go heavy on T3 units, which Luvnest does a lot, so there are multiple ways to win without having to tech for T4 (or even teching to T3).
20 Jun 2016, 01:32 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Playercard of shadowwada

1v1: P2v2: P3v3: P4v4: P
1v1: P2v2: P3v3: P4v4: None

On serious note, everyone keep equating easy with better.

Exactly.

Since i haven't touch 1v1 in a while i won't talk too much but there's a huge difference between match ups, maps and meta choice. Overall, its pretty equal i would say if going meta. Another story if you try other "hipster" units.

2v2 and above, UKF and OKW are EASIER to play but not necessarily better. USF is easier to steamroll early on but falls on the lategame. This is the completely opposite with OH. SU is kinda on a weird state atm.
20 Jun 2016, 04:46 AM

Playercard of shadowwada

1v1: P2v2: P3v3: P4v4: None

Exactly.

Since i haven't touch 1v1 in a while i won't talk too much but there's a huge difference between match ups, maps and meta choice. Overall, its pretty equal i would say if going meta. Another story if you try other "hipster" units.

2v2 and above, UKF and OKW are EASIER to play but not necessarily better. USF is easier to steamroll early on but falls on the lategame. This is the completely opposite with OH. SU is kinda on a weird state atm.

I don't have those competitive 4v4 games though
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS