Login

russian armor

I need some help and tips, can someone review?

27 May 2016, 17:05 PM

https://www.coh2.org/replay/53193/can-i-get-some-tips

I'm aware of my poor play, but can I get some tips?
27 May 2016, 17:49 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

which player are you?
27 May 2016, 18:48 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I think he is the OKW player or?
27 May 2016, 19:29 PM

I'm playing OKW, sry for the confusion

28 May 2016, 03:09 AM

bump
28 May 2016, 03:12 AM

Be patient reviewing replays and writing up what you did wrong and where you can improve takes time, Also Cookiez most likely would assign someone good with OKW.
29 May 2016, 04:19 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

hey i know you wanted a full analysis and all... but I think you're way too green for information overload.
especially after figuring out who you are...less than 10 MP games total, you're killin yourself starting in 1v1 so fast.

Dontknow gave you a reply on your replay itself mentioning that you should watch some of these tips of the week/starter series videos.

I wanna add onto that by saying you should watch ALL of those, and then apply all of it vs increasingly difficult levels of AI in skirmish for 20-30 games, and THEN play multiplayer. from there i would start with 2v2,3v3, or 4v4 as its much more simplified than 1v1 and allows you to gain a bit more confidence vs human players and the type of gameplay and tactics you should expect from them. THEN you should jump into 1v1 and see where you're at..

But just jumping right into automatch 1v1 is tough for anybody that is new to coh2, or the coh series overall, or even to the RTS genre in general. You're just gonna get eaten alive over and over again by more experienced players and cheesy macaroni tactics until you understand the basics fully, where you can then counter the more advanced stuff... its just brutal for a newb.

Feel free to continue asking questions in the state office about things, but regarding replay review I think you should just develop your basics as a player a bit more, i hope you understand and dont take what im saying too harshly :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 36
Germany 25
France 19
Netherlands 4
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L