Login

russian armor

VonIvan

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
15 Jul 2013, 22:14 PM
Admin Black Badge

At least you got the essence of the whole statement..
15 Jul 2013, 22:22 PM

not at all. how does playing coh2 make you famous?i think your trolling me? o_O
16 Jul 2013, 00:52 AM

Permanently Banned
So coh2.org bans Vonivan for beating Hans 1000 times in a row? Corruption is strong with this site.

MVGame MVGame MVGame MVGame MVGame
16 Jul 2013, 02:59 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

So coh2.org bans Vonivan for beating Hans 1000 times in a row? Corruption is strong with this site.

MVGame MVGame MVGame MVGame MVGame

No, we banned him for being a douchebag. You wanna be next?
16 Jul 2013, 03:42 AM

says the person thats currently black mailing barton, the recent ESL winner
ntd
16 Jul 2013, 03:56 AM
Admin Black Badge

You and your lot are so unbelievably stupid. Asking someone to behave like a normal, considerate human being is not black mail.
16 Jul 2013, 04:10 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

says the person thats currently black mailing barton, the recent ESL winner

How ludicrous. Please explain to us exactly how I am "black mailing barton, the recent ESL winner". :D What, do you think I want his 3 months of ESL premium??? :lolol:
16 Jul 2013, 04:11 AM

Permanently Banned

You think you're a big shot now with all your admin powers? So you go around and ban people over nothing? What a big man you are! People like me made your site what it is today.
16 Jul 2013, 04:11 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Thanks for your service. Now please go away, k?
16 Jul 2013, 04:14 AM

How ludicrous. Please explain to us exactly how I am "black mailing barton, the recent ESL winner". :D What, do you think I want his 3 months of ESL premium??? :lolol:

your're not going to let him play in SNF... just because we say "MVGame and Kappa"

i think your being the douchebag
16 Jul 2013, 04:18 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

I told him that if he gets himself banned, he won't be allowed to play in SNF or any other events that we host on coh2.org. That goes for Jim Raynor and Killian and you and anybody else that manages to get themselves banned, which is quite an accomplishment considering how lax we've been for the past 8 months.
16 Jul 2013, 04:27 AM

Hans after the ESL Finals:
16 Jul 2013, 05:05 AM
Honorary Member Badge

It's a pretty standard rule that people who are banned from COH2.ORG can't play in our events. If Barton behaves, he won't have any problems with participating in them.

As expected, this thread has gone off-topic already. Go admire your 'troll-god', but do not discuss site policy with the admins/moderators.
16 Jul 2013, 05:07 AM

People like me made your site what it is today.
Yeah half the site has been a shithole for the past 2 days, thanks for that.
16 Jul 2013, 08:42 AM

you really want my 3 months ESL premium? MVGame
16 Jul 2013, 09:20 AM
Admin Black Badge

You think you're a big shot now with all your admin powers? So you go around and ban people over nothing? What a big man you are! People like me made your site what it is today.

Its all about the power you want? Seems like trolling is the only way for you to get some? (at least thats what you think you get)

And thats nothing?

Now tell me a reason why we should grant you the same rights as every other user on coh2org? Because you going nuts that fast? If you wouldn't act counterproductive on coh2org, we wouldn't do the same about you.
16 Jul 2013, 10:51 AM

Why don't u lot just ban Barton and IronRoman from this site already? Feels like I'm back in kindergarden. Up the level of your site, get rid of these clowns please.
16 Jul 2013, 11:03 AM
Honorary Member Badge

We have the philosophy of a relaxed moderation. Everyone gets a new chance on coh2.org no matter how they bahaved on a different site before.

Some people take their chance and become mature contributors. Others take the chance to troll around and stretch the borders of our relaxed moderation.
The thing is, you really have to make an effort to cross the line here on coh2.org, but if you really try hard you will get banned eventually. Some people here try really hard.

That these people complain about nazi moderation afterwards anyway is just natural. Every troll does it.
16 Jul 2013, 21:38 PM

I'm a fan of VonIvan because, at least to me, he is a nice, funny guy. Easily my favourite COHEXPERT member.
17 Jul 2013, 00:21 AM

We have the philosophy of a relaxed moderation. Everyone gets a new chance on coh2.org no matter how they bahaved on a different site before.

Some people take their chance and become mature contributors. Others take the chance to troll around and stretch the borders of our relaxed moderation.
The thing is, you really have to make an effort to cross the line here on coh2.org, but if you really try hard you will get banned eventually. Some people here try really hard.

That these people complain about nazi moderation afterwards anyway is just natural. Every troll does it.

we have tried.
http://cohexperts.proboards.com/thread/27/message-community-coh2-org
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment