Login

russian armor

I don't congratulate you, Zoobe

• This thread is locked
26 May 2016, 16:54 PM

Land Mattress.. This thing needs to be addressed and disputed. It is clearly overperforming, an I-Come-Back button, no skill, no cost when looked at its performance.
When you have to fight against in-cover, in-trench Tommies and Vickers you'll need indirect fire such as Leig. But oh my god that Land Mattress just eliminates the shit out of Leig with no drawback. You also have Here-I-Cummando! in that doctrine too. Zoobee himself is not a great player seriously, he is just constantly abusing this tactic. https://www.coh2.org/replay/53167/land-mattress-is-paytowin
26 May 2016, 16:58 PM

zoobee <444>3

26 May 2016, 16:59 PM

try keeping up to date.
relic is pushing the mattress back and nerfing its aoe
if you have time to post a thread you have time to read release note/preview notes
26 May 2016, 17:04 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Didnt you quit

I am done with this game, Relic only wants to make money, no other stuff. I can say too many bad words as I am quite furious right now, just after 1 hour long match where I hold 2VPs with my poor poor units with full hp just gone victim to damn Mortar Pits and no-shell Comets. Thank you RNG and Relic, this shit doesn't deserve a penny.
Either ban me or leave me be, not on the forums from now on, I loved that game once but you fucked it up.

https://www.coh2.org/replay/52255/i-like-mortar-pit
26 May 2016, 17:07 PM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

26 May 2016, 17:08 PM

Didnt you quit

I didn't. It turned out for me that I am a little bit of a masochist person.
26 May 2016, 17:12 PM

As long as relic is making money off OP DLC, "extensive testing" will be committed in the units performence.
26 May 2016, 17:28 PM

I didn't. It turned out for me that I am a little bit of a masochist person.

And because of that you are punishing yourself by playing OKW which needs as much skill as playing brits do? Real axis players are playing Ostheer.
26 May 2016, 17:30 PM

Well Relic needs a lot of people buying and using the commander to "test" it. I do find the mattress to be too lethal currently, especially when it creates craters for units to bunch up and it covers a very large area.

I don't have the commander myself, but I've used a captured mattress on base when I forced a blob to retreat; instant vet 2 and wiped 4 squads.

Also Zoobee should be ashamed of himself for rank manipulation. He played multiple ~1 min games with a rank ~100 OKW 1v1 account he controlled.
26 May 2016, 17:32 PM

Also Zoobee should be ashamed of himself for rank manipulation. He played multiple ~1 min games with a rank ~100 OKW 1v1 account he controlled.

Yes thats the real reason for beeing number 1. Shame on him. Land matress is strong and will be nerfed, but it is not the reason for his rank.
26 May 2016, 17:54 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

If you want a discussion regarding the land matress, do so without doing name and shame.

For those unaware:

Land Mattress

Strategic Diversity || Quality of Life

Developer Comments: Based off it's effectiveness, we felt this unit could be called in too early. To help bring it in line with other Doctrine artillery we have increased it's required CP.

• Increase CP requirement from 5 to 8

Land Mattress

Strategic Diversity || Quality of Life

Developer Comments: The White Phosphorus rounds was precision striking weapon teams too easily due to their low scatter values.

• White Phosphorus round angle scatter increased from 5 to 15
• White Phosphorus round distance scatter max increased from 10 to 15
• White Phosphorus round distance scatter obj hit min increased from 0 to 10
• White Phosphorus round scatter offset reduced from 0.8 to 0.1
• White Phosphorus round min tilt angle reduced from 25 to 15

Land Mattress

Strategic Diversity

Developer Comments: We felt the AOE damage spread was too wide and felt it needed a slight reduction.

• AOE damage spread reduced from 0.2/0.4/1 to 0.1/0.25/1
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS