Login

russian armor

British Turtle Much

22 May 2016, 20:08 PM

The British army are turtle w**res!
To lighten this issue 2 modifications must be made:

1) Reduce the range of the double mortars, cause they can safely attack victory points without losing a single soldier.

2) Remove the Bofors gun artillery ability. As if twin mortars weren't enough we have to deal with more artillery!
22 May 2016, 20:13 PM

yea...no
22 May 2016, 20:15 PM

Why does people rage post on forums when they lost a match? I'll never understand.
22 May 2016, 20:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2016, 20:15 PMEarth
Why does people rage post on forums when they lost a match? I'll never understand.

I win most matches...this is no rage post. I just want the British to not just be a defensive army, it's boring.
22 May 2016, 20:41 PM

at long as the cromwell get its size 18 back, the emplacement should be nerfed.
22 May 2016, 20:53 PM
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2016, 20:15 PMEarth

Because people would rather believe they lost because X ability or X faction is OP and needs nerfing, rather than realising they probably lost because either their opponent was better or they made mistakes.
23 May 2016, 03:29 AM

Because people would rather believe they lost because X ability or X faction is OP and needs nerfing, rather than realising they probably lost because either their opponent was better or they made mistakes.

Again...I wreck British most of the times. I want to play as them as and not be forced to go defensive because going non-defense is counter productive. Try being less narrow minded...
23 May 2016, 04:27 AM

Yeah, relic should not have brought back the sim city. At this point, though, done is done and nerfing their emplacements would kill the faction.
23 May 2016, 04:31 AM

Again...I wreck British most of the times. I want to play as them as and not be forced to go defensive because going non-defense is counter productive. Try being less narrow minded...

Nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to play defensively. Just tech AEC and get some commandos instead of a mortar pit.
23 May 2016, 05:28 AM

I play Brits aggressively all the time! It's quite satisfied when you push the Axis players so hard with your IS + MG + UC early game that sometimes he just rage-quited before the 5-minute mark. Brits have a lot of defensive-related things, but that doesn't mean they have to be turtled. Never underestimate the power of an aggressive British force!
23 May 2016, 07:21 AM
Patrion 310

I think it is you who is narrow minded believing you are forced into playing defensively as Brits. Your post would make much more sense if you were having issues with emplacements.

If you are having problems with Brits when not building emplacements then either:

Post some replays of games where you are having problems so people can help you improve.

or

Perhaps at your ladder ranking, people struggle to counter emplacements properly and so it appears that playing with emplacements is the only way.
23 May 2016, 07:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 May 2016, 07:13 AMKatitof

Because they lose solely because other dude hacked or was using OP shit, never before player in question actually sucks donkey balls to the point where a kitten playing with the pc mouse would outplay him.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to thank you for your elegant response to the op, simply beautiful.
23 May 2016, 09:05 AM

Nerf their emplacements so you don't feel as bad when not using them? Makes sense.
23 May 2016, 20:09 PM

I win most matches...this is no rage post. I just want the British to not just be a defensive army, it's boring.

Then dont make emplacements. Make infantry tanks commandoes 6pdrs, snipers, sappers, Vickers, AECs
23 May 2016, 20:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 May 2016, 07:13 AMKatitof

Because they lose solely because other dude hacked or was using OP shit, never before player in question actually sucks donkey balls to the point where a kitten playing with the pc mouse would outplay him.

Some things are better left unsaid.
24 May 2016, 02:22 AM

Some things are better left unsaid.

Then what's the fun in it?

There are many QQ threads that are actually serious and should be looked at, but there are just as many that are the complete opposite.
24 May 2016, 04:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 May 2016, 02:22 AMGrittle

Then what's the fun in it?

There are many QQ threads that are actually serious and should be looked at, but there are just as many that are the complete opposite.

Then just ignore it instead of insulting the dude out of our already dying player base.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★