Login

russian armor

Partysons interfering with the design and pacing of the game

15 May 2016, 21:47 PM

Permanently Banned
Four questions arise when we take a closer look as this 'dirty' doc;

1. Why should a dedicated AT unit have access to AT nades.

2. Why should they have access to shreck upgrde, one of the most vile things in CoH2.

3. Why do they come up already equipped with the best upgrades which used to be specific to elite or otherwise expensive units (PP carried by shocks and Shrecks carried by Sturms/PGrens)

4. Why is their MP cost so ridiculously cheap.

I am looking for some smart justifications. Try your best.
15 May 2016, 21:48 PM

I'm just going to move this to the lobby. Stop spamming threads.
15 May 2016, 21:51 PM

It looks like someone's KT have just got rekt...
15 May 2016, 21:53 PM

Permanently Banned
It looks like someone's KT have just got rekt...

It is an early game comeback tool, not late game.

jump backJump back to quoted post15 May 2016, 21:48 PMSwift
I'm just going to move this to the lobby. Stop spamming threads.
Ok, sorry. Thanks for leaving it open though.
15 May 2016, 21:57 PM

partisans drop like flies have a really high reinforcement cost per model (27mp iirc) which is almost as much a gren model. They scale pretty horribly and are VERY weak in combat. On larger maps theyll spend more time retreating than fighting unless you have a halftrack to reinforce from.
15 May 2016, 21:57 PM

Don't AT Protians die like flies to any type of infantry?

The only nerf I can agree with though is that they should spawn with their AT grenade on cooldown.
15 May 2016, 21:58 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post15 May 2016, 21:57 PMGrittle
Don't AT Protians die like flies to any type of infantry?
That is not the case, not from my experience at least. They can cloak IIRC.
15 May 2016, 22:01 PM

I'm pretty sure they're in the game to increase strategic diversity. If they were an issue however, I feel it would be likely that some high ranked players would have commented on them or abused them, and that they'd be seen everywhere in tournament games. I don't believe this is the case. I don't think you can make a thread solely based on your own personal negative experiences with the unit. There are things you can do to counter anyway, such as laying mines near doors, occupying houses, etc. The last time I played against a Partisan player I made sure that whenever I advanced and was exposed due to an empty house that I would garrison it. There are counter plays to the unit - I think you should focus more on that than whether or not they are balanced.
15 May 2016, 22:04 PM

Permanently Banned
Each house may have up to three doors, so your "l2p" tip is not very smart or economical.
15 May 2016, 22:05 PM

Add cooldown on AT nade after you spawn them - problem solved.
15 May 2016, 22:05 PM

Partisans are in a good spot at the moment. If you think about it, the Soviet player risks late-game commanders for early game harassment anti-infantry/anti-tank. It would allow the OKW or the Ostheer player to simply overpower them through veterancy. Probably the only issue about them is that they could be a threat through their building-spawn. Otherwise, they are in a better spot than in the previous metas.
15 May 2016, 22:09 PM
Donator 11

Each house may have up to three doors, so your "l2p" tip is not very smart or economical.

Partisans always spawn from the same door in every house.
15 May 2016, 22:09 PM

Actually, they come out of the same door every time. You can even wire 2 doors on a 3 door house to force them to come out of a certain one. Watch Tightropes tips. Also, know your facts before you call me out. I made my post based off facts and experience - I don't know if I can say the same for you.
15 May 2016, 22:14 PM

Permanently Banned
Wiring, mining, and memorizing the doors on all the houses (there are plenty on almost all maps) just to deter a 210/280 MP unit which jumps out and wrecks havoc seems too much headache and in no way a fun, strategic experience for players, especially OKW with their garbage wire which takes minutes to build their thirst for munis.

Also for the first time the door they step out from is totally random.

They have too much utility as well, why bother building engineers, teching or cons when you have these omnipotent, omnipresent predators.
15 May 2016, 22:16 PM

So you are admitting that you are too lazy to take the time to improve your own play? Is that why you would rather come on this forum and vent your frustration? If you're not going to be open to suggestions and criticism, I'd say this is /thread.
15 May 2016, 22:18 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post15 May 2016, 22:16 PMNosliw
So you are admitting that you are too lazy to take the time to improve your own play?
Rather your tip being irrelevant and your argument being illogical.

jump backJump back to quoted post15 May 2016, 22:16 PMNosliw
If you're not going to be open to suggestions and criticism, I'd say this is /thread.
Mind you it is in the lobby, so calm down:wub::sibTux:
15 May 2016, 22:20 PM

I don't think anything I said was irrelevant. You're complaining about something that's not worth complaining about because no one agrees with your point of view. Learn to counter the unit effectively. Maybe subscribe to HelpingHans and he can coach you.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★