Login

russian armor

2 new commanders for Soviets and Wehrmacht

• This thread is locked
PAGES (5)down
3 May 2016, 20:08 PM

This was pretty funny to watch, but somewhat too predictable. Next time I vote we add a little twist at the end like if you sign up and you already have the commanders it deletes all but those commanders.
3 May 2016, 20:10 PM

Didnt expect anything else from relic :clap:
3 May 2016, 20:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 May 2016, 19:52 PMTobis
:facepalm:

Every time.

Every. Single. Time.

It's like, shit, it's so predictable now that everything will have a major flaw, and anything nice is just a bug :foreveralone:

I think that at this point, community is surprised, astonished and offended when something actually works as intended :foreveralone:
3 May 2016, 20:38 PM

I think that at this point, community is surprised, astonished and offended when something actually works as intended :foreveralone:

Except everything has always been working as intended. :foreveralone:
3 May 2016, 21:03 PM

Damn you Relic for giving me false hope
3 May 2016, 21:33 PM

I suspect the worst.
If it's lend lease and mobile defense, I'm gonna fuck a goat.

Wow it's even worse, how's that possible.
3 May 2016, 21:43 PM

they should like use twitter to communicate with the community to explain things clearly, but that makes too much sense. Also I got signed in ok with another e-mail I have, worked fine. went in-game - no notifications...
3 May 2016, 21:47 PM

Also the fact that relic is relic im pretty sure they mixed up defensive and offensive.

Typical Relic incompetence, followed up by total communications blackout so no-one knows what's going on, fueling speculation which in turn results in many, many people being annoyed and very, very confused. At least they're consistent
3 May 2016, 21:53 PM

I hate that I love this game so much
I hate that I only own this game on my computer
I hate that even the most simple cannot be done correctly
I hate that I am now out of my high speed data on my phone
3 May 2016, 21:55 PM

3 May 2016, 22:08 PM

Wow it's even worse, how's that possible.

Bringing us back to this...

:D
3 May 2016, 23:22 PM

I hate that I only own this game on my computer
I hate that even the most simple cannot be done correctly
I hate that I am now out of my high speed data on my phone

I still don't understand how you keep playing OKW all of the time non-stop.
4 May 2016, 00:13 AM

I still don't understand how you keep playing OKW all of the time non-stop.

i don't understand how i literally have no idea who you are or anything like that, yet you know what i do and what i play

i play maybe 2 hours a day. 3-4 days of the week. ima play what i enjoy playing. pay my bills then tell me whats up.

i dont give a shit who plays what and how often. it doesn't bother me. it doenst even phase me

what bothers me is how it bothers people like you, that's the scary part, people who are literally offended when someone plays one faction. its a video game chill the fuck out
4 May 2016, 02:50 AM
Lead Artist Badge

And those people told my April 1 commanders werent believable :rofl:

Seriously, guys, OFFENSIVE TACTICS? :D With exactly the same procedure to get? With Relic giving you a new comanders for multi-accounting? :D
nee
4 May 2016, 03:05 AM

Moderator please edit thread title to Old commanders, seeing as they are not new.
ahl
4 May 2016, 04:28 AM

Where can u read about theese commanders?
4 May 2016, 07:31 AM

i don't understand how i literally have no idea who you are or anything like that, yet you know what i do and what i play

i play maybe 2 hours a day. 3-4 days of the week. ima play what i enjoy playing. pay my bills then tell me whats up.

i dont give a shit who plays what and how often. it doesn't bother me. it doenst even phase me

what bothers me is how it bothers people like you, that's the scary part, people who are literally offended when someone plays one faction. its a video game chill the fuck out

I think you're in the wrong place if you think you should know someone on the internet.

Nobody cares, as well as I don't think you're old enough to pay any bills but alright, whatever rocks your boat.

As do I.

Me, offended? Lol.

Tell you what, remove the "2" and "9" from your name and it will probably suit you just fine.

As for my comment, I've noticed you're a huge OKW fan boy, I mean, I've been cheering for OKW for a long time now but you're just over-doing it, and no, I'm not a Brit biased player just because I have a Brit avatar, I just like it and besides, I've been mixing OKW and UKF ever since the British release so you can't really call me biased, unlike you. I also have proof, even if you edit or delete all of your comments and topics, good day.
4 May 2016, 18:18 PM

I think you're in the wrong place if you think you should know someone on the internet.

Nobody cares, as well as I don't think you're old enough to pay any bills but alright, whatever rocks your boat.

As do I.

Me, offended? Lol.

Tell you what, remove the "2" and "9" from your name and it will probably suit you just fine.

As for my comment, I've noticed you're a huge OKW fan boy, I mean, I've been cheering for OKW for a long time now but you're just over-doing it, and no, I'm not a Brit biased player just because I have a Brit avatar, I just like it and besides, I've been mixing OKW and UKF ever since the British release so you can't really call me biased, unlike you. I also have proof, even if you edit or delete all of your comments and topics, good day.

Lol okay kid I honestly don't care what you been playing as. I don't care about you at all. I don't pay attention to you. I'm biased. I'm a fanboy. Save that one too. Put it as your signature as well. Lol

Oh the 2 and 9 joke was actually clever. I give you that.

Trust me tho. I honestly don't give a shit who you are how good you are and what you think of me. I can honestly care less.
4 May 2016, 19:13 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

And to end on a happy note, before you pull each other's hair out...

PAGES (5)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS