Motor Carriage (Accuracy)
Pack Howitzer (Accuracy)
Calliope (AOE and damage)

UKF
Buffs:
Valentine (CP)

Nerfs:
Cromwell (Cost)
UKF Counter Barrage (Range and Accuracy)
Brace Emplacement (Cost)
Mortar Emplacement (HP)
Bofor Emplacement (HP)
Vickers MG (Range)
Comet (Cost and Anti-Infantry damage)
AEC (Damage and treadbreaker time: 5-10 seconds instead of 20-25+)
Land mattress (AOE and damage)
21 Apr 2016, 12:16 PM

Panther doesn't need anti inf buf it is needed nerf.

Panther is Tank destroyer in the game

Remove Top Gunner upgrade.
21 Apr 2016, 12:30 PM

Panther doesn't need anti inf buf it is needed nerf.

Panther is Tank destroyer in the game

Remove Top Gunner upgrade.
Ostheer T3 > Ostheer T4. Panther is pretty underwhelming in most of the games. Nothing double Panzer IVs or StuGs can´t handle. If you want to nerf Ostheer T4 out of the game then and only then your suggestion to nerf the Panther is viable. If the AI gets nerfed as you suggest the Panther should get 60 range though.

The Panther becomes actually good at vet2. But getting it there is hard as you hardly kill any infantry (at least with the Ostheer version which is a bit weaker in AI iirc) or can only take single shots and drive off due to the low health pool. A small buff to AI would actually make the Panther way more viable.
21 Apr 2016, 12:34 PM

The Panther will not get any anti-inf buffs and it's not supposed to. It won't get nerfed either, but the problem with Ost is with T4 cost.

OP's list seems not really well thought through.
21 Apr 2016, 12:36 PM

Yay let's nerf USF only 2 non doc indirect fire units :snfPeter:
21 Apr 2016, 12:36 PM

there is so much "why dude why" in this list

like nerf m8 scotts accuracy

dude thats like on of the most useless units right now
21 Apr 2016, 12:51 PM

Lol, nerf scotts? The only time I've seen one was when the AI built it.
21 Apr 2016, 12:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2016, 12:30 PMButcher
Ostheer T3 > Ostheer T4. Panther is pretty underwhelming in most of the games. Nothing double Panzer IVs or StuGs can´t handle. If you want to nerf Ostheer T4 out of the game then and only then your suggestion to nerf the Panther is viable. If the AI gets nerfed as you suggest the Panther should get 60 range though.

Exactly

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2016, 12:36 PMShanka
Yay let's nerf USF only 2 non doc indirect fire units :snfPeter:

They are both over performing so I don't see the problem

there is so much "why dude why" in this list

like nerf m8 scotts accuracy

dude thats like on of the most useless units right now

Lol, nerf scotts? The only time I've seen one was when the AI built it.

Maybe try using them. They are over performing and way too accurate. On top they are really hard to counter when used properly so they definitely need a nerf.
21 Apr 2016, 13:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2016, 12:54 PMHitman5

Exactly

They are both over performing so I don't see the problem

Maybe try using them. They are over performing and way too accurate. On top they are really hard to counter when used properly so they definitely need a nerf.

maybe try to play the same game as i do
21 Apr 2016, 13:05 PM

maybe try to play the same game as i do

*insert thank you gif here*
21 Apr 2016, 13:05 PM

Someone forgot to add in "UKF buffs" poor Sextons. They are actually same bad, as Valentines.

And would be nice to buff Royal Artillery at all.
21 Apr 2016, 13:06 PM

Someone forgot to add in "UKF buffs" poor Sextons. They are actually same bad, as Valentines.

And would be nice to buff Royal Artillery at all.

Yes that does need a buff, I did forget. The base 25 pounder probably needs buff as well.
21 Apr 2016, 13:13 PM

And I don't get, why Panther should have increased AI abilities? It's already good in that, having 3 or even 4 MGs on that. Panther is AT-tank with outstanding armor, fast speed and nice range of fire. Add AI effectiveness and you will get... Pershing with armor, lol.

Brummbar acuraccy should be rised right after buffing KV-2 and Dozer accuracy. Not before!

Nerfing riflemans? Ok, let's nerf infantry of faction, which is already have pretty poor and glassy tanks, no non-doctirnal mortars/rockets and latecoming HMGs. We already have crippled soviets without real core in their army, don't make USF lose their core in face of Riflemans, duuuude!

And if you gonna make emplacement's HP lesser, than makes MP cost lesser. I don't want to pay 400 MP for big, static and fragile mortars, for example.

21 Apr 2016, 13:23 PM

isn´t the panther the TD with better AI capabilities in this game???? and then, why panther need AI buffed??? why not buffing Jackson, SU-85 and JP4 to panther AI capabilities level???

21 Apr 2016, 13:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2016, 13:23 PMFul4n0
isn´t the panther the TD with better AI capabilities in this game???? and then, why panther need AI buffed??? why not buffing Jackson, SU-85 and JP4 to panther AI capabilities level???

Because the Panther comes at 175f(Ost)/200f (OKW) respectively and has 10 range less than other dedicated AT units. For Ostheer in general it comes in an unattractive tier with very high teching cost. In a vacuum it is a good vehicle. But it is not "Skipping T3" or "Stopping to build further Panzer IVs" - good and thus rather unattractive.

I consider the Panzer IV superior, simply because it gets 20 infantry in no time and reaches vet2 easily. At that point the armor is high enough to bounce a shot every now and then and take on tanks on its own.
21 Apr 2016, 13:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2016, 13:27 PMButcher
Because the Panther comes at 175f(Ost)/200f (OKW) respectively and has 10 range less than other dedicated AT units. For Ostheer in general it comes in an unattractive tier with very high teching cost.

When you say "unattractive" you should mean T-34-76, not Panther. Cos everyone makes Panthers and almost noone T-34-76s, ok?

And that "10 range less" is price for 320 frontal armor, and nice speed. 10 less range and high price.

If you want Panther-type anti-everything tank you should play as USF and use Pershing, cos it's really copy of Panther with AI capabilities. Or call Tigers, they are badass too :romeoPro:
21 Apr 2016, 13:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2016, 13:27 PMButcher
Because the Panther comes at 175f(Ost)/200f (OKW) respectively and has 10 range less than other dedicated AT units. For Ostheer in general it comes in an unattractive tier with very high teching cost. In a vacuum it is a good vehicle. But it is not "Skipping T3" or "Stopping to build further Panzer IVs" - good and thus rather unattractive.

I consider the Panzer IV superior, simply because it gets 20 infantry in no time and reaches vet2 easily. At that point the armor is high enough to bounce a shot every now and then and take on tanks on its own.

panther has some cons and some pros.....has better armor than most of the other tank destroyers, it has a turret and it has better AI capabilities than others....Then, you can even improve with blitz and smoke....

if t4 is not OK, fix T4, not fine units inside that tier imho, but I´m a noob so who cares what I think.

thanks for you reply....don´t aggree with your reasoning but appreciatted anyway.

Thanks.
21 Apr 2016, 13:42 PM

i would add sexton buff
and lol at panther buff and scoot nerf
rest seems fine..although i wouldn't mind falls and obers buff
21 Apr 2016, 13:45 PM

another calliope nerf?

nice.....
21 Apr 2016, 13:51 PM

some 5000 ladder 4v4 player making a balance thread yay
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10