Login

russian armor

30muni mine balance

PAGES (7)down
20 Apr 2016, 02:36 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Apr 2016, 02:00 AMDomine
Btw, you don't seem to know how mines actually work irl.

What? Next you'll be telling me infiltration teams don't actually sit in house basements to pop out and shrek weapon teams just outside that started firing or toss AT grenades at tanks that walk by.

Thank Duffy that Teller, TM-35s and like don't just one-shot tanks most of the time, though part of me would definitely rather enjoy the gameplay of antipersonnel mines usually leaving the casualties alive screaming in delightful agony for their own side to potentially hope to recover. I don't miss zombie squads, but I do miss medics near the shooting.
20 Apr 2016, 16:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Apr 2016, 02:00 AMDomine

If you let a squad like a falls squad kill 6 support units, two of those mgs, then guess whose fault it is.

You missed the point, the point is not that it did do, but that it could. Falls have ALOT of firepower if im only going to risk losing 50mp to kill what ever the hell I want... Why not? On the flip side what the hell is the counter to infiltration units now? Do I need to keep a Sturm squad by my leig just in case someone pops partisans?
20 Apr 2016, 19:14 PM

You missed the point, the point is not that it did do, but that it could. Falls have ALOT of firepower if im only going to risk losing 50mp to kill what ever the hell I want... Why not? On the flip side what the hell is the counter to infiltration units now? Do I need to keep a Sturm squad by my leig just in case someone pops partisans?

Use machine guns to protect your support weapons.

You can also use wire to make infiltration units have limited movement. (Wire off doors so they can't exit them for example as demonstrated in tightropes tip videos)
21 Apr 2016, 02:41 AM

Use machine guns to protect your support weapons.

You can also use wire to make infiltration units have limited movement. (Wire off doors so they can't exit them for example as demonstrated in tightropes tip videos)

or you can put mines down. like we do now
and it counters them
don't want to lose the squad popping out of the building? dont spawn out of the building
21 Apr 2016, 04:09 AM

or you can put mines down. like we do now
and it counters them
don't want to lose the squad popping out of the building? dont spawn out of the building

Works most of the time, but not economically feasible on every map.

Wire is free afterall. (Except for USF, need assault engies for it.)
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 49
Korea, Republic Of 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak