Login

russian armor

Riflemen OP with Vet patch

14 Mar 2016, 12:59 PM

"Vastly outclassed" what the panther and ?
I'm not talking only for okw pg exist and are elite
And the myth ally early axis late needs to stop
Try to out pop cap 1 game I had 5 Jackson 3 Sherman 4 calliope and 1 major guess who got 150 pop cap
And guess who win (4vs4)
Ober and pg 4 men I HE shell Sherman = -400 (320) mp

You can't get out calliopes anymore so never again will you have even close to such a strong force.

Panther shits on US armour (jackson is a 480hp no armor piece of shit) and ofc you can go a tiger doctrine.

Im not saying allied early axis late, I'm saying USF specifically sucks late.
14 Mar 2016, 13:00 PM

What do you mean?

whether relic will consider the idea of removing the terminator vet in exchange for buffs to other idea, I'm still going to sounds my opinions.

If they don't like the idea, the faction stay in its current status quo. Everything else the USF uses remain weak to accommodate for the rifleman spam meta.

It took two years of complaining, but relic finally redesigned stug into a tank destroyer. I am willing to wait.
14 Mar 2016, 13:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 12:32 PMKatitof

What range?
What vet?
What cover?

And yeah, the investment is very similar here, so there is no reason why it shouldn't.

In addition, from vet4 onwards, there is no infantry in game what can beat obers without green cover.

How about you, for once, eat your own advise and be consctructive? You know, put some stats into the perspective instead of covering yourself with Main Kampf every time anyone asks you for reason.

Both gren range medium vet 3 vs vet 1-2 don't expect much
I m constructive couse I said to change the to 15-17 reinforce cost not nerf them to the ground
Unlike you in every post "l2p" " your opinion is irrelevant "
14 Mar 2016, 13:21 PM

whether relic will consider the idea of removing the terminator vet in exchange for buffs to other idea, I'm still going to sounds my opinions.

If they don't like the idea, the faction stay in its current status quo. Everything else the USF uses remain weak to accommodate for the rifleman spam meta.

It took two years of complaining, but relic finally redesigned stug into a tank destroyer. I am willing to wait.

Ah. Well the fact that they did buff their vet is to me an indication that they don't want to change their design. But one can always hope.
15 Mar 2016, 22:06 PM

I dont think rifles can be nerfed without making officers better because they are the only infantry they get... As its been said if you make rifles worse then volks eat them if you buff pgrens and obers because of rifles even the OP conscript wont stand even an imaginary chance. Obers shouldnt be an instant "stop building infantry" or "max vet!?! Ha I laugh at your delicate squad preservation!" and pgrens are pretty good with micro... To contend with the ober timing what about..... A sidegrade in hq when one truck is up? Then it doesnt matter how you tech and they can come out a biit sooner (amd pick up some vet)
16 Mar 2016, 06:49 AM

I dont think rifles can be nerfed without making officers better because they are the only infantry they get... As its been said if you make rifles worse then volks eat them if you buff pgrens and obers because of rifles even the OP conscript wont stand even an imaginary chance. Obers shouldnt be an instant "stop building infantry" or "max vet!?! Ha I laugh at your delicate squad preservation!" and pgrens are pretty good with micro... To contend with the ober timing what about..... A sidegrade in hq when one truck is up? Then it doesnt matter how you tech and they can come out a biit sooner (amd pick up some vet)

panzergrenadier have never been a problem for the USF. It's always been about the lmg42 grenadier for the wehr.

the only "elite" infantry that have been a problem for the USF is the ober. Fallschirmjager is great for surprise attack but they are not really that amazing outside of that context.

19 Mar 2016, 02:28 AM

Rather than discuss whether or not its appropriate to sign one's posts with your own name, lets discuss how ridiculous USF is right now with 5 or 6 vet 3 riflemen armed only with zooks. Thats right, zooks only, bars are not needed.

That is all you need to blob and win against either german faction. You don't even need grenades if you are against OKW, as you can attack move through N-1 Ober LMG squads with N vet 3 Riflemen with double zooks, and they will be vet 3 by the time you get any Obers out. Forget armor, you'll waste their 1 tank easily if it sticks around and the faptrack is hopeless against more than 2 riflemen.

The reality is USF is extremely strong right now, especially against OKW, as I predicted they would be prior to the vet patch dropping. The Riflemen buffs from last year need to be reverted.

Joseph
19 Mar 2016, 04:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Mar 2016, 02:28 AMCulainn
Rather than discuss whether or not its appropriate to sign one's posts with your own name, lets discuss how ridiculous USF is right now with 5 or 6 vet 3 riflemen armed only with zooks. Thats right, zooks only, bars are not needed.

That is all you need to blob and win against either german faction. You don't even need grenades if you are against OKW, as you can attack move through N-1 Ober LMG squads with N vet 3 Riflemen with double zooks, and they will be vet 3 by the time you get any Obers out. Forget armor, you'll waste their 1 tank easily if it sticks around and the faptrack is hopeless against more than 2 riflemen.

The reality is USF is extremely strong right now, especially against OKW, as I predicted they would be prior to the vet patch dropping. The Riflemen buffs from last year need to be reverted.

Joseph

Oh my god did you seriously lose to zook rifle spam? That's like the most un-meta USF strat and for good reason. Just pull out a KT and his entire army is useless against both your infantry and your armor.
19 Mar 2016, 04:26 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Oh my god did you seriously lose to zook rifle spam? That's like the most un-meta USF strat and for good reason. Just pull out a KT and his entire army is useless against both your infantry and your armor.

And just make more Volks in the meantime, maybe some Obers if you really want. It's not like lights would help ya.
19 Mar 2016, 12:08 PM

Ah, so easy for you I see. Just pull out the most expensive unit in the game that you need all your tech to bring in. Unfortunately that isn't so easy to do when USF locks the map down using their beginning unit because OKW cannot stop blobbed Riflemen.

Joseph

19 Mar 2016, 12:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Mar 2016, 04:26 AMVuther

And just make more Volks in the meantime, maybe some Obers if you really want. It's not like lights would help ya.

Volks suck, thats just a fact.

Obers are nice, but by the time you can bring them in, the critical mass of Riflemen has been reached, and they are already vet 3. My experience shows N vet 3 Riflemen squads with zooks can beat N-1 Ober squads with LMG. Even though the price difference is 280 vs 400, not including teching costs.

Joseph
19 Mar 2016, 14:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Mar 2016, 12:11 PMCulainn

Volks suck, thats just a fact.

Obers are nice, but by the time you can bring them in, the critical mass of Riflemen has been reached, and they are already vet 3. My experience shows N vet 3 Riflemen squads with zooks can beat N-1 Ober squads with LMG. Even though the price difference is 280 vs 400, not including teching costs.

Joseph

Lmao what game are you playing? In what world does even a vet 3 rifle beat an lmg ober when equipped with 2 zooks?

You are delusional and to admit to losing to 6 rifle 12 zook builds is just screaming to the world you are a massive noob with no idea how to play the game.
19 Mar 2016, 20:32 PM

Lmao what game are you playing? In what world does even a vet 3 rifle beat an lmg ober when equipped with 2 zooks?

You are delusional and to admit to losing to 6 rifle 12 zook builds is just screaming to the world you are a massive noob with no idea how to play the game.

I see you are as incapable of understanding mathematical notation as you are at effective argumentation. Your ad hominem attacks only indicate the weakness of your position, they don't prove your point.

As to the maths, N is a numeric variable, it can take on the value of any number. N-1 is one less than N, for example if N = 5, N-1 = 4. When I say N vet 3 Riflemen w/zooks beat N-1 LMG Obers, while being cheaper, available earlier and retaining anti vehicle capability, I am not comparing squads 1 on 1.

Thus endith the remedial algebra lesson.

Joseph
19 Mar 2016, 21:05 PM

Riflemen OP? :romeoPls:

:luvArmy: *checks playercard*

primarily axis player?

primarily team game player?

rank 1k?

10/10 thread
19 Mar 2016, 21:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Mar 2016, 20:32 PMCulainn

I see you are as incapable of understanding mathematical notation as you are at effective argumentation. Your ad hominem attacks only indicate the weakness of your position, they don't prove your point.

As to the maths, N is a numeric variable, it can take on the value of any number. N-1 is one less than N, for example if N = 5, N-1 = 4. When I say N vet 3 Riflemen w/zooks beat N-1 LMG Obers, while being cheaper, available earlier and retaining anti vehicle capability, I am not comparing squads 1 on 1.

Thus endith the remedial algebra lesson.

Joseph

I just ignored your rather pretentious (and logically fallacious) algebra tbh. If you had any quantitative reasoning in you you'd realise multiple squad comparison depends on ratios of squads involved and not absolute differences ( for instance there is a huge difference in outcome between the N=2 case where two rifles would trash 1 ober and the N=6 case where 6 rifles are trashed by 5 obers since in one case the rifles have 200% as many squads as the obers and in the other only 120% despite both adhering to your faulty R(N)>O(N-1) formula).

Also any understanding of how power density influences match ups with increasing numbers involved even with ratios kept the same would make you understand further why your 'formula' was so bad. The unit with greater power becomes better relatively to weaker units as numbers increase because the power is more concentrated and the weaker more numerous unit can not all simultaneously get in good position and shoot simultaneously whereas the more powerful less numerous unit can. This is demonstrated well in COH 2 where for instance 3 222s may trash an AEC by swarming it but as a few AECs are gathered (say 3) even an ever increasing amount of 222s become less and less effective as they just get one shotted by the AECs whilst trying to get in range whilst the AECs just kite backwards and the horde of 222s are just getting jammed all over the place on various terrain because there are so many of them.

In any case you are still wrong about zook rifles beating obers and are clearly a noob at this game.

Have a good day sir.
19 Mar 2016, 21:41 PM
20 Mar 2016, 02:50 AM

panzergrenadier have never been a problem for the USF. It's always been about the lmg42 grenadier for the wehr.

the only "elite" infantry that have been a problem for the USF is the ober. Fallschirmjager is great for surprise attack but they are not really that amazing outside of that context.

I think the problem with pgrens is that people thing 4 assault rifles would preform accurately.. I really like pgrens.. And falls actually
The trick is to use truesight.. Like seriously
Both are costly for surw and losses hurt but they NEED to be used as support, not like allied assault infantry (who can pretty much cover to cover into victory, sorta like axos armour wins with half attention in almsot every scenaIo) 2 of each is a HUGE investment but a definite counter to infantry. The micro requirement is high but so is the reward (in my exp, im no high level player but I USUALLY dont not get at least one pgren /fall to max in a match)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 32
Russian Federation 74

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment