Login

russian armor

Riflemen OP with Vet patch

14 Mar 2016, 09:43 AM

I like the fact that usf have a versatile strong main line infantry but it just should not beat elite inf

If investment in that inf is greater then what elite inf costs, then it should.

Elite inf doesn't translate to superior ubermensh walking over anything.

Even LMG paras have counters(as in single squad beating them mercilessly) and axis doesn't have ANYTHING that would be as expensive.
14 Mar 2016, 09:44 AM

does it matter if it's a design choice? there have been changes to the faction before.
beside, There's a difference between adding new unit and buffing existing one.

To me it doesn't matter. I would love some changes to USF, I think they are really boring to play atm. But, to Relic it apparently matters.
14 Mar 2016, 09:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 09:43 AMKatitof

If investment in that inf is greater then what elite inf costs, then it should.

Elite inf doesn't translate to superior ubermensh walking over anything.

Even LMG paras have counters(as in single squad beating them mercilessly) and axis doesn't have ANYTHING that would be as expensive.

What your versatile lmg rifle should beat lmg ober ?
(And as always you point mistake of the other or simply deny them )
Trying being constructive for once ?
14 Mar 2016, 10:02 AM

So in term of balance, because it is all about that in fact. USF infantry and armor should be weaker because Axis faction have superior armor and elite infantry? You're not really neither constructive or balanced in your reasoning.
14 Mar 2016, 10:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 10:02 AMEsxile

So in term of balance, because it is all about that in fact. USF infantry and armor should be weaker because Axis faction have superior armor and elite infantry? You're not really neither constructive or balanced in your reasoning.

Ok bigger example should a Sherman beat a Pershing ?
(And yes rifle should stomp volk but ober are elite anti inf only if they can't do their job what are they there for ?
14 Mar 2016, 10:28 AM

Ok bigger example should a Sherman beat a Pershing ?
(And yes rifle should stomp volk but ober are elite anti inf only if they can't do their job what are they there for ?

How are they not doing their job? If I follow your reasoning, M36 Jackson is a dedicated TD and then should 100% pen any heavy and super heavy.

14 Mar 2016, 10:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 10:28 AMEsxile

How are they not doing their job? If I follow your reasoning, M36 Jackson is a dedicated TD and then should 100% pen any heavy and super heavy.

Dude the Jackson can pen other medium tank with ease for 209 to 240 damage but can't beat a tank that cost more like a tiger but still can damage it
Are ober cheaper than rifle ?
14 Mar 2016, 10:42 AM
Patrion 14

Elite infantry beats rifles, even rifles with double bars. Double bars have about the damage output of 1 lmg42 at max range.

The only issue is double 1919s on rifles and that's not an issue with rifles but an issue with the fact that you can get double 1919s on rifles.
14 Mar 2016, 10:44 AM

To me it doesn't matter. I would love some changes to USF, I think they are really boring to play atm. But, to Relic it apparently matters.

that seems like an awfully self limiting opinion. The terminator veterancy is barely 6 months old.
14 Mar 2016, 10:44 AM

Elite infantry beats rifles, even rifles with double bars. Double bars have about the damage output of 1 lmg42 at max range.

The only issue is double 1919s on rifle and that's not an issue with rifles but an issue with the fact that you can get double 1919s on rifles.

Dude we were talking about vet and pg lose vs bar
14 Mar 2016, 10:53 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Mar 2016, 19:25 PMGrim

Just seems a bit pretentious is all.

Grim.

Low masks!
Guilty, I am pretentious.
Thanks the Dark Gods™, it is not a crime and merely an irritating personality perk :foreveralone:

Kozokus.
14 Mar 2016, 11:32 AM

Dude the Jackson can pen other medium tank with ease for 209 to 240 damage but can't beat a tank that cost more like a tiger but still can damage it
Are ober cheaper than rifle ?

What you say isn't even true. Between Jackson and Pz4, the result depend on which shot first.

14 Mar 2016, 11:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 11:32 AMEsxile

What you say isn't even true. Between Jackson and Pz4, the result depend on which shot first.

Same with volks and rifle depends on cover but my point is dat a versatile inf Main line should not beat a more expensive dedicated anti infantry elite inf
(Like a Sherman vs an elefant)
14 Mar 2016, 11:38 AM
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Mar 2016, 22:15 PMGrim

It seems superfluous. Like saying your name after each sentence if you were having a conversation with someone.......when everyone's names are written on their foreheads XD

Yea I too find that odd too :luvDerp:

Ruzen
14 Mar 2016, 11:45 AM

I always thought what people wrote last in their post is their real life name, awesome.
14 Mar 2016, 11:57 AM

Same with volks and rifle depends on cover but my point is dat a versatile inf Main line should not beat a more expensive dedicated anti infantry elite inf
(Like a Sherman vs an elefant)

Then what does US have? Its armor is vastly outclassed, and you want OKW infantry to be better too just because some are classed as "elite"? Well then now US has shitty end game armour and also infantry who are going to die...

Lets not pretend making rangers or paratroopers (both doc dependent) is an answer...all OKW elite inf is long range and rangers are up close= worse in most cases.
14 Mar 2016, 12:09 PM

Then what does US have? Its armor is vastly outclassed, and you want OKW infantry to be better too just because some are classed as "elite"? Well then now US has shitty end game armour and also infantry who are going to die...

Lets not pretend making rangers or paratroopers (both doc dependent) is an answer...all OKW elite inf is long range and rangers are up close= worse in most cases.

"Vastly outclassed" what the panther and ?
I'm not talking only for okw pg exist and are elite
And the myth ally early axis late needs to stop
Try to out pop cap 1 game I had 5 Jackson 3 Sherman 4 calliope and 1 major guess who got 150 pop cap
And guess who win (4vs4)
Ober and pg 4 men I HE shell Sherman = -400 (320) mp
14 Mar 2016, 12:21 PM

that seems like an awfully self limiting opinion. The terminator veterancy is barely 6 months old.

What do you mean?
14 Mar 2016, 12:32 PM

What range?
What vet?
What cover?

And yeah, the investment is very similar here, so there is no reason why it shouldn't.

In addition, from vet4 onwards, there is no infantry in game what can beat obers without green cover.

How about you, for once, eat your own advise and be consctructive? You know, put some stats into the perspective instead of covering yourself with Main Kampf every time anyone asks you for reason.
14 Mar 2016, 12:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 11:38 AMruzen

Yea I too find that odd too :luvDerp:

Ruzen

hmmm well I think "Grim of the House Grimsby, the 24.5th of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm" is better XD
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★