Login

russian armor

Pershing tank buged

12 Mar 2016, 16:23 PM

Have you reported this? Do you know if there's a problem with other vehicles?

I mentioned it like 4-5 months ago lol. Also, I don't think it affects any other tanks. Just the Pershing.

But these Lolic patches take like 3 months just to fix anything. I don't think they've even had time to touch the Pershing especially with the whole vet mess.

Until they correct the 45 range to 50 range (which it's supposed to have and also bugged) it's really funny when people say this tank is fine... when it clearly isn't.
12 Mar 2016, 18:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Mar 2016, 16:07 PMKatitof
Official forums when rerik? :foreveralone:

End March, according to rumors.
12 Mar 2016, 18:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Mar 2016, 16:23 PMvarunax

I mentioned it like 4-5 months ago lol. Also, I don't think it affects any other tanks. Just the Pershing.

But these Lolic patches take like 3 months just to fix anything. I don't think they've even had time to touch the Pershing especially with the whole vet mess.

Until they correct the 45 range to 50 range (which it's supposed to have and also bugged) it's really funny when people say this tank is fine... when it clearly isn't.
But since you put it in the middle of a balance thread, cuddle never saw it and it was never logged. That's why it's important to make seperate threads for bugs and not just say so wherever and hope relic sees it.
12 Mar 2016, 18:50 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

OP misconstrued. Moved to Scrap Yard.
13 Mar 2016, 03:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Mar 2016, 15:39 PMvarunax

1. Yes it's bugged. Using Combined Arms ability makes the Pershing shoot slower.

2. No, does not out range the Panther lmao. It has the same exact range as a Tiger (45 range).

3. It's main cannon rounds are almost no different than a Tiger lol. I proved it in this thread already.

4. Yes... it fires a 90 munitions round that phases through vehicles at times, even on a direct hit.

5. Um... a frontal MG. I'm not sure where you're getting at with this.

6. Right, it has a grenade throwing ability which is completely useless against vehicles and mediocre vs infantry.

And you said you use this commander lol.

so on the front on the pershing, whats the sound that sounds like a m34 coaxial from a panther/tiger/p4 and the flashes of light the look like GUN FIRE, its a frontal mounted mg plz.
13 Mar 2016, 11:42 AM

I agree about balance stuff but i dont see why a 50 cal upgrade would make it it so OP
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS